• Welcome Guest to the new PlayerSquared! Please be aware the site is a work in progress & we'd appreciate your help in letting us know which features from the old site we're currently missing as well as report any bugs you find via this thread here: Bugs/Missing Features
  • If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • If you've previously logged in via'Google or Discord and are now unable to do so you'll need to request a password reset which will be emailed to you via the link here: Lost password
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

Multi GRAND THEFT AUTO 3 THE DEFINITIVE EDITION MINI SAVE SET

Hi I Made A Mini Save Set The Game Is At 90% With This
Save You Can Unlock Furious First Responder/Liberty City Secrets Is That All You Got/Man Toyz/Not So Fast/Where To?/Wheels Up Enjoy :pbjt:

1. Complete 1 Taxi Mission For Where To?

2. Complete 1 Fire Fighter Mission For Furious First Responder

3. The Final Stunt Jump Is Near The Airport Its The One With Broken Bridge

4. Final Hidden Package Is On The Bridge The One That Goes Up You Have
To Get On That Part When It Goes Up To Get Last Hidden Package

5. Complete Rc Mission The Van Is Located Behind The Zip Board At The
3rd Safehouse

6. Complete The Exchange And After Get The Tank From Phil's Place
And Deliver It To The Crane On Portland That Should Be 100%

7. I Think Last Rampage Is At The Airport Near The Train Station Its The One Where You Have To Run Them Over

8.Grab The Fire truck And Ablance Sorry I Thought I Got Them But I Guess I Didn't

Big Thanks To Fextru For US Region

EU Download: https://mega.nz/file/HBxWmJ6a#WVMdJreAQxqhdU_V0HGVyzeyQnHlB4AcFUkYUF160dU

US Download: https://mega.nz/file/lEQ0kbgZ#ZSiCfip_yZP9-vJo5jhzv50Xk48YK7wNoGKLjaVN-v0

Last edited:
Yeah indeed and I am working on vice city :cool:
If there is any issue with the save let me know
As it don't tell me which one is the auto save and
The manual save so I only put one save but i do have
Both saves on my USB if need

nice, I'll be waiting! :)
vice city was the worst for me because of the godfather rank, I spent 2 days exploding helicopters with the explode everything cheat :help:

Thank you for the save man, that's amazing :partyparrot:
I've finished the game one time, around 80% but I needed THAT save for the trophies :catjam:
But I need some help from you and any users who's using the same save ... ^^"

Actually, I did:

- 1 last Taxi Mission, unlocking the special taxi.
- 1 last Firefighter job for the flamethrower.
- The final Stunt Jump next to the Airport.
- The last hidden package on the bridge.
- I've completed all RC Missions.
- I did the Import / Export for the special vehicles.
- Last Rampage completed.

But the stats says I've achieved the game at 95% :jeb:
I don't know what I missed :(