D2R modded Javazon offline
    Share:

modded javazon with 8 skillers torch ammi and all java skills set to 99,youre on normal so you'll have to do it all yourself and on hardcore also level 95 also have infinity fortitude and Anderials visage in stash

You must thank the post to view hidden content.
    Last edited by Seranex; November 24th, 2021 at 04:58 AM.

Re: D2R modded Javazon offline
    Share:

Thanks for the save it worked with no problem at all will you be doing more modded saves or saves with legit builds?

Share:

Depends if more ppl want em and if I have the time kinda was a mess around thing to see if it would work but if ppl would like legit characters I could do it at some point

Share:

hey I am trying to apply the save file and its coming up as corrupt. any tips TIA

Share:

Sadly idk I haven’t had any issues when applying some of the mods I’ve been making since I check on my alt to see if it’ll cause a corruption and so far nothing of that sort has happened to me only thing I could think of is try and back up ur current offline save and try to have a no other saves on ur console. But I’m also working on a modded necro so whenever I get that working properly you could try that or if u want give me a class and I can do one for you