• Welcome Guest to the new PlayerSquared! Please be aware the site is a work in progress & we'd appreciate your help in letting us know which features from the old site we're currently missing as well as report any bugs you find via this thread here: Bugs/Missing Features
  • If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

EU Diablo II Resurrected Platinum Save Set [CUSA28305]

Frupe

Elite
August 4, 2021
Diablo II Resurrected Platinum Save Set [CUSA28305]

!!!Please read the instructions carefully!!!
Edit: Savegame "Blizz" was missing. Updated!

This is a full Platinum Save Set. All Saves are tested. All Characters are geared up and skilled. Waypoints and Quest are pre-unlocked to make some Trophys more convenient for you. Each Trophy can be unlocked on it's own, meaning you can start fresh or just clean up. Detailed instructions are in the download and will help you to get legit Trophys!

Apparently there are some issues if you want to re-region the saves to US. However a confirmed work around exists. If you are on the US Version and get the "Bad Character" Error, do the following:

1. Make a new Char on your PS4
2. Give it the same name and class as the Save from here that you want to use
3. Load up SaveWizard, open my Save in advanced mode and export to file.
4. Load up your Save in advanced mode and import the file from step 3
5. Now try again.

If you think I can improve my uploads in any way please let me know. Hope you will enjoy my first upload.

[HIDE]CUSA28305[/HIDE]

Last edited:
I tried to re-region macabre ear to US, but sadly it did not work. message reads "Unable to enter game. Bad character version". Any way around this?

I am not sure if there is a way around this. My knowledge is limited. I know the Error you get has happened to some people while editing the Char's gear. But this seems unrelated as everything is loading OK for me. As I don't own an US Copy, I can't troubleshoot that issue. It may have something to do with Blizzard's account lock. But this is just a wild guess. Have you tried to re-region any other save?

Last edited:
Hold on guys. I just had an idea for a work around:

5. Now try again.

Please let me know if this works for re-region.

Appreciate the quick response. Hopefully you can answer this question but, does it matter what kind of game level you select? for example expansion or classic? especially for macabre ear. Is that a classic game or expansion? Just wanted to know if it makes a difference to re-region.

Diablo II Resurrected [CUSA28305] [EU] Platinum Save

!!!If you care for legit Trophy's read the instructions carefully!!!

This is a full Platinum set. All Saves are tested. You can do this yourself using SaveWizard and a D2 Editor however this will save you a lot of time.
Each Trophy can be unlocked one by one. For your convenients all char are geared up and fully loaded. However you have to do a little work on yourself.
Also keep in mind that playing offline will take you ages to complete the Level 99 Trophys. For a casual PLayer we are talking about a year+. Luckily nobody can distinguish if you play online or offline. Refer to the Trophy Guide on psnprofiles for more info.
Also this guide assums you are starting a fresh game. If you arleady have some Trophies make sure you fit them in correctly.

1) Use the Savegame called "Easy" to get the following Trophies:

- Deep Pockets//Pick up 500,000 Gold [Bronze]
You can get this straight away beacuse you have nearly 500,000 Gold. You can delay the Trophy by dropping some Gold on the ground, which you should do if you care for legit. I gave this char some much Gold just in case you already have some Trophies and might want to clean something up.

- Hey there Delilah what's it like in Eastgate Monastery//Complete Act 1 [Bronze]
- Greater hydralisk down//Complete Act 2 [Bronze]
- Yes, yes, let the hate flow through you//Complete Act 3 [Bronze]
- Cim Turry slayer//Complete Act 4 [Bronze]
- The destroyer becomes the destroyed//Complete Act 5 [Bronze]
- Completed Grimoire//Complete all Act Quests with a character [Bronze]
Your char is geared up and ready to go. Use it to boost through the game. You just have to kill each boss and the end of every Act. For your covenients all Waypoints and essential Quest will be unlocked. You can go straight from boss to boss using pre unlocked Waypoints and Teleport. You can unlock them kinda fast assuming someone boosted you online.

- Baseline Brawler//Defeat 500 Enemies [Bronze]
- Adept Aggressor//Defeat 5000 Enemies [Bronze]
- Murder Machine//Defeat 10,000 Enemies [Bronze]
Your Sorc is a weapon of mass destruction. While you unlock the Act 1-5 Trophies, make sure you kill some enemies to get these.

- Explorer Reporting//Acquire all Act waypoints with a character [Gold]
I left out the 1st Waypoint on Act 5. It is easy and quick to find. Just Teleport outside of town. Can't miss it.

- You have my bow//Hire a Rogue Scout [Bronze]
- Poke Poke//Hire a Desert Mercenary [Bronze]
- They call me... Tim//Hire an Iron Wolf [Bronze]
- Crush your enemies, see them driven before you.//Hire a Barbarian [Bronze]
While moving through Act 1-5, make sure you buy these merc's.

- Maybe I should set up my own shop?//Vendor 1,000 items [Bronze]
On your way through the game, pick items up and sell them. Or buy cheap stuff and resell it

2) Use the Savegame "Misc" to get the following Trophies:

- It wasn't all a bad dream//Complete the game on Nightmare difficulty [Bronze]
Complete the last quest. However you can use the first save as well.

- Mr. Money Bags//Pick up 1,000,000 Gold [Bronze]
Just drop some Gold and pick it up

- Shiny!//Use the Horadric Cube to Create a Perfect Gem [Silver]
You have 3 flawless ruby'S in the stash. Cube them.

- All the colors of the rainbow//Use the Horadric Cube to Create a Prismatic Amulet [Silver]
Open the stash and in the upper right coner you will find an amulet and 7 perfect gems. Cube them.

- Your service is still required//Repair and Recharge a Weapon with the Horadric Cube [Bronze]
Open your stash. On the right side is a flail and an Ort rune and a chipped topaz. Cube them.

- Socket to me//Socket a gem into an item [Bronze]
Open your stash. In the middle is a bone shield with a perfect Diamond next to it. Put the gem in the shield.

- Do over!//Unsocket a Piece of Equipment using the Horadric Cube [Bronze]
Just you the bone shield you just put a gem in and cube it with the Hel rune and the scroll of town portal.

- It has a purpose!//Obtain the Standard of Heroes [Silver]
If you move this item the Trophy will pop. If not drop it on the ground and pick it up.

- I'll give you 8 SoJ for it//Obtain the Stone of Jordan [Silver]
If you move this item the Trophy will pop. If not drop it on the ground and pick it up.

- Accessorizing for fun and profit//Equip a complete set [Silver]
Full Tal Rasha's Set is in the stash. Equip it.

- Rus Do Fah!//Successfully complete a rune word [Bronze]-
Open the stash. Lower right coner is a staff and to runes. PLace them in exactly the same order into the staff.

- Rus Do Fah So La Te Do!//Upgrade a Rune using the Horadric Cube [Bronze]
Under the cube are 3 runes of the same type. Cube them.

- They see me rollin', they hatin'//Equip all inventory slots with unique items [Bronze]
Open your stash. In the middle is a bone shield and an armor. Equip them the two items to pop the Trophy.

3) Use the Savegame called "Ear" to unlock:

- Macabre Mark//Collect 20 player ears [Silver]
Move or drop an ear.

4) Use the Savegames called "Blizz", "Barb", "Trap", "Wind", "Java", "Necro" and "Hammer" to unlock:

- Power level 9000!//Complete the game on Hell difficulty with the Sorceress [Bronze]
Use Savegame "Blizz" and finish the last quest.

- Never doubt my skills//Complete the game on Hell difficulty with the Necromancer [Bronze]
Use Savegame "Necro" and finish the last quest.

- Cleanser of the wilderness//Complete the game on Hell difficulty with the Paladin [Bronze]
Use Savegame "Hammer" and finish the last quest.

- Beware, foul demons and beasts//Complete the game on Hell difficulty with the Barbarian [Bronze]
Use Savegame "Barb" and finish the last quest.

- Purged the land of the shadow//Complete the game on Hell difficulty with the Amazon [Bronze]
Use Savegame "Java" and finish the last quest.

- 99 problems but a wolf ain't one//Complete the game on Hell difficulty with the Druid [Bronze]
Use Savegame "Wind" and finish the last quest.

- It's all in the execution!//Complete the game on Hell difficulty with the Assassin [Bronze]
Use Savegame "Trap" and finish the last quest.

- Is it warm in here or was that you?//Complete the game on Hell difficulty [Silver]
Pop if you finish the 1st char on hell from the 7 above.

- I like the heat.//Complete the game with each class on Hell [Gold]
Pops if you finish the 7th char.

5) Use the Savegame called "Max" to unlock:

- It's only 3,520,485,254 XP//Reach Level 99 [Silver]
Just kill a few enemies. It's like 4xp missing till 99.

6) Use the Savegames "Hardcore" and "HardcoreMax" to unlock:

- You ain't hardcore, unless you live hardcore.//Complete the game with a Hardcore character [Silver]
Finish the game.

- I'm gonna do what's called a pro gamer move//Reach Level 99 with a Hardcore Character [Gold]
Kill a few enemies. Less than 10xp missing. You can stack this with the softcore Level 99 Trophy to get both at once.

7) Use any Savegame to unlock:

- Card Counter//Acquire a unique item from gambling [Bronze]
This Trophy is random. All Saves except "Easy" have max Gold on them. This should be enough to gamble. If you lose all Gold and do not succed copy the save game to your PS4 again and try fresh.

Hold on guys. I just had an idea for a work around:

5. Now try again.

Please let me know if this works for re-region.

i can confirm this works

This is a full Platinum Save Set. All Saves are tested. All Characters are geared up and skilled. Waypoints and Quest are pre-unlocked to make some Trophys more convenient for you. Each Trophy can be unlocked on it's own, meaning you can start fresh or just clean up. Detailed instructions are in the download and will help you to get legit Trophys!

If you think I can improve my uploads in any way please let me know. Hope you will enjoy my first upload.

CUSA28305

wow :) aswesome work! Thanks :)
Lets hope a save editor for PS5 is coming in the future :D

Edit: Savegame "Blizz" was missing. Updated!

Apparently there are some issues if you want to re-region the saves to US. However a confirmed work around exists. If you are on the US Version and get the "Bad Character" Error, do the following:

5. Now try again.

CUSA28305

I've been able to use most of the saves with reregion except for the ones involving finishing a quest