• Welcome Guest to the new PlayerSquared! Please be aware the site is a work in progress & we'd appreciate your help in letting us know which features from the old site we're currently missing as well as report any bugs you find via this thread here: Bugs/Missing Features
  • If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

Multi Watch Dogs: Legion - Resistance Mode Trophy CUSA13115 PS4 & PS5

Ze3

Fanatic
September 6, 2021
Watch Dogs: Legion - Resistance Mode Trophy CUSA13115 PS4 & PS5

Hello All,

I have here my own save to obtain "Long Live DedSec" Trophy for completing all Campaign Missions on Resistance mode. So I figured why not share it. To save others from all the headache and reloads that I have gone through lol.
This save is at Hard Reset Mission which is the last mission in the game. Can be completed in 20 to 30 minutes. Because it has multiple sections.

BE AWARE:

This save also includes,

100% base game save slot 1
100% Bloodline DLC save its own slot when you click on Bloodline DLC > Load Save

So I did not TEST them to see what trophies will pop if used. Load them at your own risk if you haven't got those trophies already. If some one want to test them, by all means do so and let me know.

Also, if are looking for base game + bloodline dlc that are tested and 100% working.

Check out this post by, RAGING

Watch Dogs: Legion — Base Game & Bloodline DLCs PS4/PS5 [CUSA13115]

ONLY TESTED in this save Resistance Mode Trophy save slot 2 on another account. Works tested on November 30, 2021.

You need to do the following to access the save slot 2,

- Re-Sign all saves on the file CUSA13115 in order to access save slot 2. There will be 8 saves to resign, start from top and work your way to bottom. Can be done one after the other. When done load your newly singed save to PS4.

- When you click on campaign > load game > save slot 2. Which will have
Hard Reset Mission
Mode: Resistance
Permadeath: On
Play Time: 15h 56m

- To also get the trophy on PS5 be sure to upload save slot 2 to the game's clouds before completing it on PS4. Load the save on PS5 and complete it for the trophy.

Complete the mission can take between 20 to 30 minutes. Congratulation trophy pop when you load back in HQ.

To see this hidden content, you must like this content.

Here is another save, which will take 5 minutes maybe less to complete. Originally provided by,
Mark1

Just call the service drone then disconnect the servers to kill Bagley, no need for any confrontation. Should take less than 5 mins if you skip the cutscenes.

To see this hidden content, you must like this content.

Last edited:
Okay, why can't I just take save 2 and re-sign it with my save? Why do I have to take all 8?

Because for some reason if I only resign only save slot 2 when I was testing it. I load it to my PS4 with the other account the game will not recognize it and I had to start fresh save or carry on from where I left off. However, when I resigned all of the 8 saves in save wizard and loaded the complete set to my PS4 game recognized the save and was able to load save slot 2 and carry on from there.

Hope this make sense

To ensure you have re-sign the correct save. I guess.

its not the case here as for some reason the game will only recognize the save if all saves were resigned to the new account. If you only do save slot 2 the game won't recognize and you won't be able to access it. I don't know why. Because at first testing attempts I was only doing save slot 2 but never worked for me. Only worked when I did all 8 saves I was able to load save slot 2 and complete the last mission.
hope this make sense and helps

So, I resigned all 8 saves and after loading Save 1 in the campaign portion of the game, I only got the trophy for drinking at all locations. Nothing else popped up. So then I loaded the save for Bloodline, and the only trophy that popped up for me was Packrat. I don't know if these are bugs or if I have to do specific things to unlock the rest of the trophies, but I will shoot for the resistance trophy since that is what this save is mainly for. Hopefully it pops all of the other trophies after completing the final mission.

So, I resigned all 8 saves and after loading Save 1 in the campaign portion of the game, I only got the trophy for drinking at all locations. Nothing else popped up. So then I loaded the save for Bloodline, and the only trophy that popped up for me was Packrat. I don't know if these are bugs or if I have to do specific things to unlock the rest of the trophies, but I will shoot for the resistance trophy since that is what this save is mainly for. Hopefully it pops all of the other trophies after completing the final mission.

Nice, YES! the collectables trophies you just need to do\collect one more. i.e. dart games play one trophy pop, paste up do one trophy pop, audio files documents collect one trophy pop. Do one more delivery trophy pop. All the other kill trophies and arrest trophy do one of each. That's how I did when I transferred my save to PS5. Unfortunately story trophies and capturing all areas has to be done in different save unless they fixed it and they auto pop now. The trophy for recruiting a video game designer, pick him from your roaster then switch to another character so when you switch you are still near the video game guy, go to him get close near him interact with him or go to your roaster and retire him. Immediately after that go to him again and re activate him trophy should pop that how I also got it in PS5. So probably works same way I assume. As for Bloodline try to see if you do one action or something. At times trophies auto pop randomly. Otherwise bloodline is short and can be completed quickly.

I tested it and only resigned the saves I had on my ps4 after starting a new game and playing the first mission....there were 4 saves I dragged all 4 to my USB stick to see which file is what. In the end, I had the following saves on my stick saveslot0 saveslot1 gamerprofile and userdata. For example, I resigned gamer profiles with gamer profile saveslot1 with saveslot1 and so on, after that I pulled all 4 saves back to my ps4 wd legion started and I had the resistance mode with 15 hours of playing time when loading game on storage space 2

I tested it and only resigned the saves I had on my ps4 after starting a new game and playing the first mission....there were 4 saves I dragged all 4 to my USB stick to see which file is what. In the end, I had the following saves on my stick saveslot0 saveslot1 gamerprofile and userdata. For example, I resigned gamer profiles with gamer profile saveslot1 with saveslot1 and so on, after that I pulled all 4 saves back to my ps4 wd legion started and I had the resistance mode with 15 hours of playing time when loading game on storage space 2

Yes. It should place you at the end mission. It’s pretty quick and easy to complete. When done. Trophy pop when you are back at HQ/safe house.