• Welcome Guest to the new PlayerSquared! Please be aware the site is a work in progress & we'd appreciate your help in letting us know which features from the old site we're currently missing as well as report any bugs you find via this thread here: Bugs/Missing Features
  • If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

US [UPDATED] The Dark Pictures Anthology: Man of Medan [CUSA13933]

Ghosting

Fanatic
October 24, 2020
Hey guys, here's the save set for Man of Medan in the US region.

###Save #01# - Night at the cinema (Curators Cut*) =============================

** Like that movie with the ship -

** Right there with ya, boys -

** Going with your Gut -

###Save #02# =========================================== ====================

** Consider all the permutations -

###Save #03# =========================================== ====================

** Girls' night out -

###Save #04# =========================================== ====================

** Learning to work together -
*not tested* trying to load save

###Save #05# =========================================== ====================

** Not a sole survivor -

** The name of this vessel -
Scene Selection, chapter "HELP SIGNAL".
Pick up the book with the coordinates right at the entrance to the cabin
Dialog options: "ENLIGHTENING", "ANXIETY"

###Save #06# =========================================== ====================

** Going it alone -

** That's something, I suppose -

** A pint of frosty amber liquid/Remember who's signing the checks -
Scene Selection, chapter "STROKED".
Dialog options: "CONFUSE", "APPROR", "CURIOSITY".
Do not trigger another conversation, just go to the closet to open the ventilation passage. Wait CG with Alex.

** If you're selling, I'm buying -
Selection of scenes, chapter "STROKED".
Dialog options: "CONFIDENT".

** You got a better way? -
Scene selection, chapter "A ESCAPE".
Dialog options: "SELF-RELIANT", "HELP FLISS".

** Lovebirds -
Scene selection, chapter "CRATES".
In the kitchen, go to the middle bench and press X and you will start a dialogue with Julia. Dialog options: "HONESTY", "CONCERN", "ENHANCING".
Open left casket, "SHOCK".

** Big man on campus -
Scene selection, chapter "CRATES".
Get the knife in the kitchen. Dialog options: "CONFIDENT".

** Aye, aye captain -
Scene selection, chapter "PRESSAO".
Investigate: broken shovel, broken ladder, padlock on floor.
Dialog options: "WORRY", "SCARED", "EXPECTIVE".

###Options ## ============================================ ==================

Check the Collectibles tab (Secrets) in the menu to unlock:

** For a dollar he told me his secrets -

** Secrets! Lies! Conspiracies, man! -

Selection of scenes, chapter "SAILING"
check the frame inside the cabin

** Quite a lot of deaths that night -

** Possible futures -

**Ghost ships are just a myth, right? -

The Dark Pictures Anthology: Man of Medan

Leaving here a reupload of saves 1 to 5.

Note that in 2 saves the files are PP (Ex. PPSaveSlot000X) - this means that when you copy the save to your console, you will have to go in Movie Night mode.

For Solo Story the files are in SP (SPSaveSlot000X).

Obs. Instructions inside the reuploaded file.

Save 1-5 Re-upload

Save 6 Re - Upload

Guys, the save 6 of the Man of Medan set was giving an error when re-signed by the Save Wizard.
I used the save on my friend's account since it was linked to his ID, and I copied it again to the console and from the console to the flash drive.
The save worked normally, so I ask you to test it and give feedback

Last edited:
Re: The Dark Pictures Anthology: Man of Medan [CUSA13933]

could you please re upload save 6? save 1 worked fine but save 6 seems to get an error on savewizard. thanks for the saves too! should be able to mop up my last trophies and save me a ton of time!

could you please re upload save 6? save 1 worked fine but save 6 seems to get an error on savewizard. thanks for the saves too! should be able to mop up my last trophies and save me a ton of time!

I'll see if I still have it, it's really giving an error, but this save was tested and was working!!

redownloaded the file just to see if i got a bad download. and ya. its still giving an error on saavewizard. tried a bunch of other saves and even other man of medan saves and they all resign fine. so is not on SW end. would be awesome if you could have a look. thanks again!

hey dude, save 1 is great and save 4 is resignable but the other 4 saves had an error in save wizard. could you kindly check all of them.

it say "an unknown error occurred. (10030:c4ab-208056021)"

K2oG0hKl.png

these are server related errors, not the save itself. simply check your internet connection and keep trying.
restarting save wizard a few times will eventually work.

ok. I've tried with 3 different ISP and no luck. if you can please resign them with your account then upload them again. (only Save 2 and 6)

it rather odd cause I can resign any save with no problem except this one. it's not a server problem nor the save wizard. your save looks ok and safe and that makes me confused.

save 2 dont work so i said "any luck " cause there's ppl asking for it above

you are wrong, the save that was not working was the 6*, which was giving an error, but I returned the save to the account and went back to the pendrive, I tested it on another account and it worked.