• Welcome Guest to the new PlayerSquared! Please be aware the site is a work in progress & we'd appreciate your help in letting us know which features from the old site we're currently missing as well as report any bugs you find via this thread here: Bugs/Missing Features
  • If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

Multi Toukiden 2 - time-consuming trophies [CUSA05719] [CUSA05797]

MegaTTTron

Fanatic
December 23, 2020
Just another save from me to help you to unlock all time-consuming trophies. Enjoy:)

Download-EU: [hide]CUSA05719[/hide]
Download-US: [hide]CUSA05797[/hide]

- Clear any mission and kill one large Oni to obtain following trophies: Bodyguard, Jack of All Trades, Tycoon, True Love, Big in Mahoroba,
Know your Enemy, Keeping the Peace, Hero of the Peope, Slice & Dice, Bane of the Oni, Versatile Warrior, Master Strategist, Slay You, Slay Me
- Buy one new weapon and armor piece to unlock Weapon Collector and Discerning Tastes
- Upgrade Great Tanta sword and Lightreason armor to +12 in order to unock Greater Things and All Dressed Up
- Create the last brain circuit for Looking Ahead trophy
- Order the last meal (Slayer Kaiseki Set) from Kuon to unlock A Refined Palate and True Historian trophies
- Complete last mission in Chapter 7 for Great Unifier trophy
- Complete last mission in Phase 12 for Completionist trophy
- Complete last mission in Chapter 7 and Phase 12 for Defender of the Eye of Truth trophy
- Clear the last training session for Do as I Slay trophy
- Complete the last quest (just talk with Shishido Baiken) to unlock Warrior of Mahoroba and Mitama Savior trophies
- Obtain the last inscription (here is the location of it, its the left one on the map) for Cracking the Code tropy
- Collect the last crest in Age of Honor ( here is location of it: youtu.be/v-vwOJainFA?t=191 Its the last one in the video) for Not Easily Forgotten trophy

All right, this should be it. All time-consuming and some easy trophies. I'm sure you can additionally unlock some other easy trophies which I didn't mention here. Feel free to let men know if something doesn't work.

Last edited:
A thousand times thank you for sharing this save!!! I appreciate it very much as I'm sure a lot of people will!

I have a quick question: I am trying for "True Historian" and I have loaded every save and ordered food in the hub village but not trophy. Am I doing something wrong?

Thank you very much for any help you can give!

A thousand times thank you for sharing this save!!! I appreciate it very much as I'm sure a lot of people will!

I have a quick question: I am trying for "True Historian" and I have loaded every save and ordered food in the hub village but not trophy. Am I doing something wrong?

Thank you very much for any help you can give!

Try to order the Slayer Kaiseki Set (its the last meal in Kuon's shop) ;)

Thank you for the help, but didn’t work. I ordered the last 6 meals and nothing. Am I supposed to do anything after the food is ordered, go out into the world, get into fights etc?

Hm.. very strange. I testet it on my two dummy accounts: loaded the manual save, ordered the last meal and the trophy popped.

PS: Maybe you got the trophy but it didn't show you? Otherwise I can't explain why it doesn't work for you.

Last edited: