Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4

Tiny Tina Assault on Dragon Keep - Platinum Save Set [EU/US] [CUSA30036] [CUSA30035]
    Share:

You must thank the post to view hidden content.

You must thank the post to view hidden content.

Note: Some saves require you to be at multiple spots which are kinda far away after doing 1 task quit to main menu and continue the game this will teleport you to the fast travel station

I Totes Planned That Boss - This has to be done on your own on a new save this is at the very beginning of the game

Cute Loot - This trophy is completly random since it is not guarantied that you get the spawn so no save can be made for it

Let There Be Loot - [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] it also can be done with Save 4 since it has enough eridium to do so

Friendship Rules - Revive another player that is on your friendlist

Save 1 - Not Quite Dead - Turn in the quest and kill 1 skeleton

Save 2 - Yaaaaaay - Run towards the checkmark and kill the 3 dragons

Save 2 - They Was All "Hey, That's Mine!" - After meeting the white knight continue the game at the point you have to defeat the
    4 kings here you notice there are some skeletons with swords in their back pull them out after killing them doing 5 of them will pop the trophy

Save 3 - Better Than You Were - Kill 1 or 2 more enemies and the trophy will pop

Save 4 - Token Gesture - Redeem 25 tokens they all are ready to redeem at your badass rank

Save 4 - Sabre Rattler - Make 1 more kill with the Sabre turret

Save 4 - How Do I Look? - Redeem last 2 skins in your inventory

Save 4 - Well, That Was Easy - [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Save 4 - Shorty, You So Best - Beat the boss and turn in the mission (you can also can get this trophy with save 5 if you don't want to kill the boss yourself)

Save 4 - Girl's Gotta Eat - [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] (NOTE MAKE SURE TO NO SPEND ALL ERIDIUM AT THE BLACK MARKET)

Save 4 - Better Than Money - After or before beating the boss you can use the fast travel machine towards The Black Market that is found on the south side on Flamerock Refuge
    and buy 5 upgrades

Save 5 - Shorty, You So Best - just turn in the mission boss is already beaten if you prefer beating the boss yourself it can be done in save 4 (this save is optional if you already did go for the trophy in save 4 you wouldn't need this one anymore)

Save 6 - Dang Girl, You Ace At This Game - Turn in the mission

Save 6 - Hmmmmm - Wield the amulet that is in your inventory

Save 6 - Decked Out - Wield all purple or higher gear in inventory (there is enough gear make sure you wield 4 purple weapons, purple grenade etc)

Save 7 - Always Improving - Load up the commando and get 2-3 more for level 25

Save 7 - Phased and Confused - Load up the siren and make 1 more kill with the ability

Save 7 - Best Friends Forever - load up the Mechromancer and get 1 more kill with the ability

Save 7 - It's Like That One Video -

Save 8 - Capped Out... For Now - Play the bad ass round a little more till your level 35 (arround 3k xp left)

Save 8 - Make It Raaaaaid - [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] (load this up in normal mode so it wouldn't be too hard to do)

Save 8 - Did It All - This will pop right after Make It Raaaaaid ^

Tiny Tina Assault on Dragon Keep [CUSA30036] Challenge Accepted (Badass Rank)

Originally Posted by Mark1
    Thank you for these saves, they helped immensely.
    I made 3 saves that you were missing

-= Hidden Content =-

Save 01 - You'll need to respec Zer0 and place the stats as follows;

KillingBl0w - 5 points
    IrOn Hand - 5 Points
    FOllOwthrOugh - 5 points
    Execute - 1 point
    Backstab - 5 points
    Like the Wind - 5 points
    Many Must Fall - 1 point

Now head to the entrance to the Mines of Avarice then activate the skill.

Save 02 - Salvador is on the "Tree Hugger" mission, just continue with it and wait until there's loads of enemies before activating the Gunzerker skill. He's lvl22 with 2 rapid infinities (super easy).

Save 03 - Just get a kill with Krieg.

Now I just need the Chubby trophy but I'm having zero luck.
    Last edited by Wosley; January 14th, 2022 at 04:41 PM.
    Selling modded trophies for Ps4, Ps3 and Vita with legit or instant timestamps msg me for more [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Discord: Wosley#0001

Telegram: WosleyNGU

Snapchat: WosleyUSA

VIP User
    VIP

Credits

Re: Tiny Tina Assault on Dragon Keep - Platinum Save Set [EU/US] [CUSA30036] [CUSA300
    Share:

Originally Posted by msd997
    There's no save for Challenge Accepted.
    I could swear i saw it here but you can take this aswell: Tiny Tina Assault on Dragon Keep [CUSA30036] Challenge Accepted (Badass Rank)

Credits

Re: Tiny Tina Assault on Dragon Keep - Platinum Save Set [EU/US] [CUSA30036] [CUSA300
    Share:

Originally Posted by xTheSolutionNOT
    I could swear i saw it here but you can take this aswell: Tiny Tina Assault on Dragon Keep [CUSA30036] Challenge Accepted (Badass Rank)
    I tried that one but the PS4 states it's for an non-installed application (different region).

VIP User
    VIP

Credits

Share:

I tried that one but the PS4 states it's for an non-installed application (different region).
    Try that

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

i re regioned it.

Credits

Share:

Originally Posted by xTheSolutionNOT
    Try that

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

i re regioned it.
    It worked. Thank you.

Share:

It worked. Thank you.
    Yeah sorry about that i forgot that one still didn't finish the game myself and i knew there was a save for it i will add the link of the thread to this post
    Selling modded trophies for Ps4, Ps3 and Vita with legit or instant timestamps msg me for more [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Discord: Wosley#0001

Telegram: WosleyNGU

Snapchat: WosleyUSA

Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4