• Welcome Guest to the new PlayerSquared! Please be aware the site is a work in progress & we'd appreciate your help in letting us know which features from the old site we're currently missing as well as report any bugs you find via this thread here: Bugs/Missing Features
  • If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

Multi Tiny Tina Assault on Dragon Keep - Platinum Save Set [EU/US] [CUSA30036] [CUSA30035]

Wosley

Staff
Staff
January 12, 2019
uIS5JX8.jpg

[hide] Download EU [/hide]

[hide] Download US (Credits too xTheSolutionNOT for re regioning the save set) [/hide]

Note: Some saves require you to be at multiple spots which are kinda far away after doing 1 task quit to main menu and continue the game this will teleport you to the fast travel station

I Totes Planned That Boss - This has to be done on your own on a new save this is at the very beginning of the game

Cute Loot - This trophy is completly random since it is not guarantied that you get the spawn so no save can be made for it

Let There Be Loot - Let There Be Loot Trophy - Tiny Tina's Assault on Dragon Keep: A Wonderlands One-shot Adventure - PSNProfiles.com it also can be done with Save 4 since it has enough eridium to do so

Friendship Rules - Revive another player that is on your friendlist

Save 1 - Not Quite Dead - Turn in the quest and kill 1 skeleton

Save 2 - Yaaaaaay - Run towards the checkmark and kill the 3 dragons

Save 2 - They Was All "Hey, That's Mine!" - After meeting the white knight continue the game at the point you have to defeat the
4 kings here you notice there are some skeletons with swords in their back pull them out after killing them doing 5 of them will pop the trophy

Save 3 - Better Than You Were - Kill 1 or 2 more enemies and the trophy will pop

Save 4 - Token Gesture - Redeem 25 tokens they all are ready to redeem at your badass rank

Save 4 - Sabre Rattler - Make 1 more kill with the Sabre turret

Save 4 - How Do I Look? - Redeem last 2 skins in your inventory

Save 4 - Well, That Was Easy - Well, That Was Easy Trophy - Tiny Tina's Assault on Dragon Keep: A Wonderlands One-shot Adventure - PSNProfiles.com

Save 4 - Shorty, You So Best - Beat the boss and turn in the mission (you can also can get this trophy with save 5 if you don't want to kill the boss yourself)

Save 4 - Girl's Gotta Eat - Girl's Gotta Eat Trophy - Tiny Tina's Assault on Dragon Keep: A Wonderlands One-shot Adventure - PSNProfiles.com (NOTE MAKE SURE TO NO SPEND ALL ERIDIUM AT THE BLACK MARKET)

Save 4 - Better Than Money - After or before beating the boss you can use the fast travel machine towards The Black Market that is found on the south side on Flamerock Refuge
and buy 5 upgrades

Save 5 - Shorty, You So Best - just turn in the mission boss is already beaten if you prefer beating the boss yourself it can be done in save 4 (this save is optional if you already did go for the trophy in save 4 you wouldn't need this one anymore)

Save 6 - Dang Girl, You Ace At This Game - Turn in the mission

Save 6 - Hmmmmm - Wield the amulet that is in your inventory

Save 6 - Decked Out - Wield all purple or higher gear in inventory (there is enough gear make sure you wield 4 purple weapons, purple grenade etc)

Save 7 - Always Improving - Load up the commando and get 2-3 more for level 25

Save 7 - Phased and Confused - Load up the siren and make 1 more kill with the ability

Save 7 - Best Friends Forever - load up the Mechromancer and get 1 more kill with the ability

Save 7 - It's Like That One Video - Tiny Tina’s AoDK: A Wonderlands One-Shot Adventure - It’s Like That One Video - YouTube

Save 8 - Capped Out... For Now - Play the bad ass round a little more till your level 35 (arround 3k xp left)

Save 8 - Make It Raaaaaid - https://psnprofiles.com/trophy/1458...rlands-one-shot-adventure/28-make-it-raaaaaid (load this up in normal mode so it wouldn't be too hard to do)

Save 8 - Did It All - This will pop right after Make It Raaaaaid ^

Tiny Tina Assault on Dragon Keep [CUSA30036] Challenge Accepted (Badass Rank)

Thank you for these saves, they helped immensely.
I made 3 saves that you were missing

-= Hidden Content =-

Save 01 - You'll need to respec Zer0 and place the stats as follows;

KillingBl0w - 5 points
IrOn Hand - 5 Points
FOllOwthrOugh - 5 points
Execute - 1 point
Backstab - 5 points
Like the Wind - 5 points
Many Must Fall - 1 point

Now head to the entrance to the Mines of Avarice then activate the skill.

Save 02 - Salvador is on the "Tree Hugger" mission, just continue with it and wait until there's loads of enemies before activating the Gunzerker skill. He's lvl22 with 2 rapid infinities (super easy).

Save 03 - Just get a kill with Krieg.

Now I just need the Chubby trophy but I'm having zero luck.

Last edited:
Re: Tiny Tina Assault on Dragon Keep - Save Set [EU/US] [CUSA30036] [CUSA30035]

TINY TINA'S ASSAULT ON DRAGON KEEP: A WONDERLANDS ONE-SHOT ADVENTURE

[hide]Zer0, Salvador & Krieg[/hide]

KillingBl0w - 5 points
IrOn Hand - 5 Points
FOllOwthrOugh - 5 points
Execute - 1 point
Backstab - 5 points
Like the Wind - 5 points
Many Must Fall - 1 point

Save 02 - Salvador is on the "Tree Hugger" mission, just continue with it and wait until there's loads of enemies before activating the Gunzerker skill. He's lvl22 with 2 rapid infinities (super easy).

The Phased and Confused trophy won't pop after getting the kill, I've killed and used the phase on 10 enemies and no trophy?
It does work, I've used it. You just need to keep phase locking enemies.
EDIT you just need to phase lock them, not kill them. You can phase lock the same enemy 100 times if you wanted.

Last edited:

-= Hidden Content =-

KillingBl0w - 5 points
IrOn Hand - 5 Points
FOllOwthrOugh - 5 points
Execute - 1 point
Backstab - 5 points
Like the Wind - 5 points
Many Must Fall - 1 point

I re regioned your save to us , if you don't mind i send it to wosley and he'll add it to this thread.

-= Hidden Content =-

KillingBl0w - 5 points
IrOn Hand - 5 Points
FOllOwthrOugh - 5 points
Execute - 1 point
Backstab - 5 points
Like the Wind - 5 points
Many Must Fall - 1 point

Thx, will be sung these myself just didn't want to finish the game anymore since i had to level 3 level 1 accounts again and make some saves for them was looking if someone could help me power level those but now its not needed anymore :)

This set is now completed for both EU and US region

Credits

Mark1: Zer0, Salvador and Krieg save
xTheSolutionNOT: Re Regioning everything to the US version of the game
Wosley: others