• Welcome Guest to the new PlayerSquared! Please be aware the site is a work in progress & we'd appreciate your help in letting us know which features from the old site we're currently missing as well as report any bugs you find via this thread here: Bugs/Missing Features
  • If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

Multi Metro 2033 Redux – Semi Save Set [CUSA00683|CUSA00593]

RAGING

I make saves for fun
VIP User
January 29, 2021
PlayerSquared
lnk.bio
BFUzwzml.jpg

Since the saves from NGU didn’t work for me (seems like you can’t get trophies twice in the same save
due to the checkpoint structure), I’ve decided to make my own save set (some of them without cheats).

Warning: the EU version was not tested, so I don’t know if it will work ‘cause the EU saves from NGU
that I re-regioned to US didn’t work either. Any feedback would be great! If they don’t pop anything,
it means that the Advanced Mode doesn’t work for the Bundle and I’ll remove them. Good luck!
Check out my save set for Metro Last Light here.

Update: if you're having issues with the trophy Weaponsmith, check out this save by Salamanca307, here.

Text Guide (stick to the order I did if you want legit time stamps):
  • Wheeler-Dealer + Metro Trader

> Hit Continue;
    > Go outside and sell everything you have to the vendors;
    > Keep selling and buying your buckshots ammo to the third vendor (from left to right) to get the Wheeler-Dealer trophy;
    > Reload the checkpoint;
    > Now just buy the laser sight upgrade for the Shambler weapon (3rd one) a few more times on the middle vendor to get Metro Trader trophy.

xRKIoMgt.jpg

aJOzcM8t.jpg

• Scrooge

> Hit Continue;
    > After the dialogue, exit the room and grab the rounds in the table on your right to get the Scrooge trophy (see the print bellow).

dVYYE1zt.jpg

• Rescue Ranger

Climb the ladder and save the hostages from the guard.

• Invisible Man + Snake + Stunning

> Kill 2 more enemies with R3 (there’s one right in front of you and another one behind you);
    > Reload the checkpoint;
    > Knock out 2 more enemies with square;
    > Open the door to finish the mission, the trophy will pop right after that.

• Ninja + Ka-Boom! + Fire!

Kill some more enemies with each type of throwable (sticky grenade, flame grenade and knife).
    You can change them by pressing triangle.
    There’s one right in front of you and another one behind you.
    Reload the checkpoint how many times you need.

• Shocking + Air Bender

Press triangle twice to equip Hellbreath and kill some more enemies (there’s one right in front of you and another one behind you). Reload the checkpoint how many times you need.

• Thief

At the end of the corridor, open the door on the left, take the key on the table and open the safe.
    Reload the checkpoint and repeat the process one more time. The trophy will pop after the second time.

• Soft Touch

> Press square to cut the wire right in front of you;
    > Reload the checkpoint;
    > Repeat the process 3 more times and the trophy will pop.

• Ranger

You’re exactly at this moment in the video, it’s close to the end of the Dead City chapter.
    Just hit continue in the main menu and start the video at 13:03 to get the last 3 stashes and the trophy will pop.

Metro 2033 Redux - All Ranger Stashes in Dead City (Ranger Trophy / Achievement Guide) - YouTube
    I do not own this video.

• Fire in the Hole

Hit continue and kill a bunch more of Lurkers. You have infinite incendiary bullets.

• Merciful

You’re exactly at this moment in the video, it’s close to the end of the Black Station chapter.
    Just hit continue in the main menu and start the video at 2:08. I've already been through all the enemies.

Metro 2033 Redux - Merciful Trophy / Achievement Guide - YouTube
    I do not own this video.

• Toast!

You will be in Polis. You know what to do.

• Spider Hunter

Just hit continue and kill 2 more spiders. You have infinite incendiary bullets.

• Pathoanatomist

Just hit continue and kill 1 more amoeba. If the NPC steal your kill, reload the checkpoint.

• Blogger

Just hit continue and collect the last diary of the game in the Tower chapter.

Metro 2033 Redux - All of Artyom's Diary Page Locations (Blogger Trophy / Achievement Guide) - YouTube
    I do not own this video.

• Survivor 2033 + Enlightened

Hit continue and you’ll be at the very last checkpoint of the game.
    Just shoot the targeting system and the trophies will pop.

• Weaponsmith

Just hit continue and kill any enemy with a throwing knife.

• Spartan 2033

Just hit Continue and finish the game, you will be at the very last checkpoint in the Tower chapter.
Reminder:
US = [CUSA00683]
EU = [CUSA00593]
I'm also providing the hex file if you want to re-region to the Standard version (not the Bundle).

Link to download (170 MB):
To see this hidden content, you must like this content.
You must click the thanks button with the thumbs up 👍
(lower left, under user postbit) to see the download link.

These saves were tested by myself as of Patch 1.03 in November 2021 (PS4 System Firmware 9.00) :pepewink:

Last edited:
Re: Metro 2033 Redux — Save Set [CUSA00683] [CUSA00593]

and why not working ?

he write
"Just hit continue and collect the last diary of the game in the Tower chapter.
https://youtu.be/3FSuZ68Knko?t=1696"

but this is wrong u need to play tower in chapter#2 tower not the last chapter like the video.

Wheeler-Dealer + Metro Trader
dont work
only with save wizard ammo cheats change.

i love the peopels works for save sets but, pls check it first

and why not working ?

he write

but this is wrong u need to play tower in chapter#2 tower not the last chapter like the video.

dont work

I have no idea just been saying what is written in the thread i don't own the game myself

and why not working ?

he write

dont work

Just read the guide I wrote and follow the instructions step by step. This save is from 2015 and free of cheats.

I've followed yt guides, forums etc to no avail. I've killed them all before they ever break the vents yet no trophy, i tried reinstalling, changing difficulties, spartan mode etc. It doesn't pop

That one and the generous one, although im sure i can get generous to pop but quick draw is just fucked.

have you tried that with my save?
you should also delete your previous data, there are several reports that not doing so may glitch some trophies.

if the trophy is still glitched, your last option is the ps4 factory reset. Although it may work I do not recommend.