• Welcome Guest to the new PlayerSquared! Please be aware the site is a work in progress & we'd appreciate your help in letting us know which features from the old site we're currently missing as well as report any bugs you find via this thread here: Bugs/Missing Features
  • If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • If you've previously logged in via'Google or Discord and are now unable to do so you'll need to request a password reset which will be emailed to you via the link here: Lost password
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

EU Doom 3 Nightmare Difficulty Saves [CUSA16295]

Yojimbo

Fanatic
November 9, 2020
This is a request post. Some asked me if I have a save in my archive for the Doom 3 nightmare difficulty.

This set includes a save for the main game nightmare difficulty + speedrun as well as saves for the Lost Nightmare and RoE Nightmare difficulty.

It's not made by me but I do know that I used them years ago so they definitely work.

Good luck

Download:

[hide]Doom 3 [EU][/hide]

This is a request post. Some asked me if I have a save in my archive for the Doom 3 nightmare difficulty.

This set includes a save for the main game nightmare difficulty + speedrun as well as saves for the Lost Nightmare and RoE Nightmare difficulty.

It's not made by me but I do know that I used them years ago so they definitely work.

Good luck

Download:

-= Hidden Content =-

I was requesting a US version of the Lost Mission and RoE Nightmare saves, but I thank you just the same. Unfortunately, they can't be Re-Regioned because Save Wizard doesn't support Doom 3, therefore, no advanced mode...

I was requesting a US version of the Lost Mission and RoE Nightmare saves, but I thank you just the same. Unfortunately, they can't be Re-Regioned because Save Wizard doesn't support Doom 3, therefore, no advanced mode...

I found an US on techgame but not sure if it has the dlc included
have you tried making a request to SW?

yeah but as I already pointed out there is no US save around so you have three options, hope for savewizard to release support ( pretty unrealistic imo ), try to do it legit or just wait for a sale and buy the EU version of the game. All CUSA share the same trophy list, there is only one list so you can just mob up the remaining difficulty related trophies with the EU version.
Game costs 10 bucks as far as I remember and it's often on sale for around 5 € so not that much of a big deal imo.

Good luck!

yeah but as I already pointed out there is no US save around so you have three options, hope for savewizard to release support ( pretty unrealistic imo ), try to do it legit or just wait for a sale and buy the EU version of the game. All CUSA share the same trophy list, there is only one list so you can just mob up the remaining difficulty related trophies with the EU version.
Game costs 10 bucks as far as I remember and it's often on sale for around 5 € so not that much of a big deal imo.

Good luck!

Can you explain how to buy and use a EU version of the game living in the US and having a US console? I would love to take that option, just didn't know I could...

Can you explain how to buy and use a EU version of the game living in the US and having a US console? I would love to take that option, just didn't know I could...

it doesn't matter what console you have, just create a new account and use any adress from the region you want ( in thas case UK, London for example would be fine ). Once done, get yourself a redeem code for uk for a few pounds and buy the game in the specific psn store. I guess its .uk you need to google it. Just buy the game and you can play it on your console. works with every region world wide ( except china that's tough since you can't buy redeem codes and you need a chinese credit card )

So just to clarify, I can create a dummy UK PSN account, buy Doom 3 on that account, add that profile to my US PS4, download the game to that console and then use my regular PSN account to play the UK version of the game and unlock trophies for it?

So just to clarify, I can create a dummy UK PSN account, buy Doom 3 on that account, add that profile to my US PS4, download the game to that console and then use my regular PSN account to play the UK version of the game and unlock trophies for it?

ahmm... no, not at all. You need save wizard to resign my save to make it "your own". You should read the following tutorial first to learn the ropes.

How to use Game Saves + How to buy Save Wizard

ahmm... no, not at all. You need save wizard to resign my save to make it "your own". You should read the following tutorial first to learn the ropes.

How to use Game Saves + How to buy Save Wizard

You're spouting two different things here. I know how save wizard works. That's not what I'm asking. I'm asking about your comment on how to get trophies for a game I own in the US. You said the only saves available are for the UK. So you could buy the game from the UK store and since it "works with every region world wide" - your words, it would unlock trophies for my US account, right?

You're spouting two different things here. I know how save wizard works. That's not what I'm asking. I'm asking about your comment on how to get trophies for a game I own in the US. You said the only saves available are for the UK. So you could buy the game from the UK store and since it "works with every region world wide" - your words, it would unlock trophies for my US account, right?

oh for fuck sake sorry i misunderstood you, yes. I forgot about the save in general. Yes, this should work. You can create a UK or German account and buy the game digitally. both dlc saves work like a charm i did it the same way years ago. as long as you set your console as primary on your dummy account you can play any game you purchased on this side account with your main. Cheers

oh for fuck sake sorry i misunderstood you, yes. I forgot about the save in general. Yes, this should work. You can create a UK or German account and buy the game digitally. both dlc saves work like a charm i did it the same way years ago. as long as you set your console as primary on your dummy account you can play any game you purchased on this side account with your main. Cheers

Thanks for the clarification!