• Welcome Guest to the new PlayerSquared! Please be aware the site is a work in progress & we'd appreciate your help in letting us know which features from the old site we're currently missing as well as report any bugs you find via this thread here: Bugs/Missing Features
  • If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • If you've previously logged in via'Google or Discord and are now unable to do so you'll need to request a password reset which will be emailed to you via the link here: Lost password
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

US Watch Dogs: Bad Blood DLC – 100% Save [CUSA00021]

RAGING

I make saves for fun
VIP
January 29, 2021
PlayerSquared
lnk.bio
qRPSbU0l.jpg

Just finished the Bad Blood DLC and decided to share its US save here before
Ubisoft close down the servers (you never know, right?), this way you can enjoy
the main storyline without worrying about doing the same missions almost 100 times...
That was so damn boring :sal:

So, because it's an 100% save you'll be good simply by doing 1 more of each mission
(orange icons on the map, must go there and press ∆). Pay attention to the type of mission so
you won't repeat any of them: Fixer, Militia, Chicago South Club contracts and driving missions.
Try to do at least 1 of them in coop mode to save some time, if not all of them to make things a bit easier.

The following trophies will pop:
T-Bone: Unfixable
T-Bone: Second Amendement
T-Bone: Mob Ruled
T-Bone: Full Circuit
T-Bone: Tag Team

☞︎ Also check out my brand new save for Watch Dogs 2 + DLCs.

Link to download (7 MB):
[hide]click here[/hide]

You must click the thanks button with the thumbs up 👍
(lower left, under user postbit) to see the download link.

This save was tested by myself as of Patch 1.04 in December 2021 (PS4 System Firmware 9.03) :pepewink:

Last edited:
Re: Watch Dogs: Bad Blood DLC [CUSA00021]

qRPSbU0l.jpg

Just finished the Bad Blood DLC and decided to share its US save here before
Ubisoft close down the servers (you never know, right?), this way you can enjoy
the main storyline without worrying about doing the same missions almost 100 times...
That was so damn boring :sal:

So, because it's an 100% save you should be good just by doing 1 more of each mission
(orange icons on the map, must go there and press ∆). Pay attention to the type of mission so
you won't have to repeat any of them: Fixer, Militia and Chicago South Club contracts and driving missions).
Try to do at least 1 of them in coop mode to save some time, if not all of them to make things much easier.

The following trophies should pop:

T-Bone: Unfixable
T-Bone: Second Amendement
T-Bone: Mob Ruled
T-Bone: Full Circuit
T-Bone: Tag Team

Note: untested save, may pop other online trophies from the base game, use at your own risk!

Unfortunately, this game doesn't even has support on
Save Wizard so there's no way to re-region it to EU.

*Save for Watch Dogs 2's DLCs coming next week* :D

——————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

Link to download (7.3MB):
-= Hidden Content =-

You must click the thanks button with the thumbs up 👍
(lower left, under user postbit) to see the download link.

Currently working on System Firmware 8.00+
Any feedback would be great! Enjoy :pepewink:

Thank you, my man! you sir are an example of "not all heroes wear capes". So did ubisoft closed down the servers or are going to? I ask because I have yet to touch this game
but been wanting to.

Thank you, my man! you sir are an example of "not all heroes wear capes". So did ubisoft closed down the servers or are going to? I ask because I have yet to touch this game
but been wanting to.

don't worry about it, you have time. the servers are still on but having a lot of issues recently as Ubisoft is focusing on WD Legion multiplayer. Ubi usually keep the servers online for years (for example, ghost recon future soldier and rainbow six vegas 1/2/lockdown only got shutted down early this year on PS3/X360. AC2, far cry 2 and splinter cell only on PC a few months ago). But like I said, you never know, I didn't want to count on luck and got rid off that as soon as I could. Some games are already "not supported by the development team", whatever that means...
My advise is that you get at least the online trophies so your plat/100% will be safe :pepehappy:

I'm doing the same with WD 2, there's a tricky trophy that you need to win 4 matches in a row, that can be a pain without a good partner
going to post here by tomorrow

don't worry about it, you have time. the servers are still on but having a lot of issues recently as Ubisoft is focusing on WD Legion multiplayer. Ubi usually keep the servers online for years (for example, ghost recon future soldier and rainbow six vegas 1/2/lockdown only got shutted down early this year on PS3/X360. AC2, far cry 2 and splinter cell only on PC a few months ago). But like I said, you never know, I didn't want to count on luck and got rid off that as soon as I could. Some games are already "not supported by the development team", whatever that means...
My advise is that you get at least the online trophies so your plat/100% will be safe :pepehappy:

I'm doing the same with WD 2, there's a tricky trophy that you need to win 4 matches in a row, that can be a pain without a good partner
going to post here by tomorrow

That actually does make a whole world of sense. Wow, can't believe they still have Rainbow Six Vegas servers up for the 360 still. I remember boosting in that game in coop mode when 360gamesaves.net was still around lol. Anyhow, thanks for that info I appreciate it. I will do what I usually do with games that have MP and SP, I'll get the MP done right away.

That actually does make a whole world of sense. Wow, can't believe they still have Rainbow Six Vegas servers up for the 360 still. I remember boosting in that game in coop mode when 360gamesaves.net was still around lol. Anyhow, thanks for that info I appreciate it. I will do what I usually do with games that have MP and SP, I'll get the MP done right away.

Good luck with that!

Does anyone happen to know if there is a EU save for this DLC 100% floating around anywhere? I am getting increasingly tired of doing these same old boring missions over and over again, I'm about ready to be done with this game!

You may resign this save with Apollo or Save Mounter.

Ah I just looked into these tools and seen you need a Jailbroken PS4 for this, something I don't have. Thank you for informing me about these though, I will see if I can track a service down online somewhere, where people use these tools to resign and get it changed. Thank you!

Ah I just looked into these tools and seen you need a Jailbroken PS4 for this, something I don't have. Thank you for informing me about these though, I will see if I can track a service down online somewhere, where people use these tools to resign and get it changed. Thank you!

You could ask Minato, he may be able to do that.