• Welcome Guest to the new PlayerSquared! Please be aware the site is a work in progress & we'd appreciate your help in letting us know which features from the old site we're currently missing as well as report any bugs you find via this thread here: Bugs/Missing Features
  • If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

US [US] Mortal Shell - Forever Alone and Life is Suffering Trophies Save

reidouraidou

February 28, 2021
The save from thetechgame doesn't have the main thing to cheese the last boss: Ornate Coins and Golden Bells.

Thx to a mix of my own save and the character data from Rookie/3bdullaH7(which was missing all the other data) on NGU, I managed to put together the plat.

Strategy:
Equip only the Golden Bell and Ornate Coin
Take some distance from the boss to use them
The Ornate Coin nulls any damage done to you(once)after you get hit while hardened. This alone will prevent you from getting one shotted if you miss an attack or a harden.
The Golden Bell restores a lot of Resolve with each hit of the sword. 4 swings are enough to use the R1+L1 abillity of the sword, which knocks down the boss as long as he's not jumping or doing complex animations.
Kite the summons. The ornate coin prevents only one hit, so kill one add and dodge.
All the itens are infinite so use as many as you like.

Here is the link:

https://mega.nz/file/lEpzEQRK#LxRJMW9IZxVtDH1HddXQUgH_0MVjYVNmblL8spmgfP0

Last edited:
Hallowed Sword +20:

8001000E 44656661
756C7420 57656170
6F6E0000 00000000
1800000F 00000014

You'll kill any boss easily and quickly on both NG and NG+.

Note: you MUST have the sword as your active weapon before applying the cheat.

Update: you can get +30 as well by replacing the hex "14" (last line) for 1E, but if you try +99 or +1000 it won't work, the sword will be even weaker than before, idk why, just tested that today on the final boss. maybe +40 or +50 works too but I didn't test tough...

hope it helps you :)

Hallowed Sword +20:

8001000E 44656661
756C7420 57656170
6F6E0000 00000000
1800000F 00000014

Update: you can get +30 as well by replacing the hex "14" (last line) for 1E, but if you try +99 or +1000 it won't work, the sword will be even weaker than before, idk why, just tested that today on the final boss. maybe +40 or +50 works too but I didn't test tough...

Just to confirm,
max 30 (i.e, 1E) works,
anything above negates the damage
(I tested 40/50)

Hallowed Sword +20:

8001000E 44656661
756C7420 57656170
6F6E0000 00000000
1800000F 00000014

At what point in the game exactly does this work? I started a brand new game right after you get the first shell, tried the code w/SW, but the sword is still basic. Do I have to get to the tower first?
Thanks for your help.

OK I'm gonna try something and let you all know the results. This is strictly for a fresh NG...not NG+. I've made it to the Tower in Fallgrim and will do the upgrades first and then apply the Hallowed Sword +20 mod. brb

EDIT: That worked! You have to upgrade the weapon at least once for the mod to apply. I upgraded Hallowed Sword once with the Quenching Acid and now its Hallowed Sword +30. This is nice detail to know for new players like myself that got the game free on PS+.

Last edited:
OK I'm gonna try something and let you all know the results. This is strictly for a fresh NG...not NG+. I've made it to the Tower in Fallgrim and will do the upgrades first and then apply the Hallowed Sword +20 mod. brb

EDIT: That worked! You have to upgrade the weapon at least once for the mod to apply. I upgraded Hallowed Sword once with the Quenching Acid and now its Hallowed Sword +30. This is nice detail to know for new players like myself that got the game free on PS+.

nice, thanks for sharing! This info will help a lot of people :)

Hallowed Sword +20:

8001000E 44656661
756C7420 57656170
6F6E0000 00000000
1800000F 00000014

could you share this life is suffering save with the sword cheat applied? been trying to it since it seemed simple enough but it wont turn up in game for me