• Welcome Guest to the new PlayerSquared! Please be aware the site is a work in progress & we'd appreciate your help in letting us know which features from the old site we're currently missing as well as report any bugs you find via this thread here: Bugs/Missing Features
  • If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

US [US] Mortal Shell Semi Save Set Starter Pack

reidouraidou

February 28, 2021
Most achievements easily able to get with such a wondrous starter save kit like this one:

All Shells Unlocked and Maxed
All Locations with fast travel available
All Bosses ready to be killed. Just teleport to their locations, drink from the cup and kill them.
All Weapons maxed and with both abilities (except the second abilitie of the basic sword. That one only after you kill at least 1 boss, look up the location of Molten Spike)
All the itens needed to survive anything. Infinite amounts
Best itens included are:
-Ornate Coin that negates the next damage after you harden
-Baguette that heals like 40% of your health depending on the shell
-Etherial Diapason to reclaim your shell again
-Superior Moonshine to recover a lot of resolve

Cheese tips:
Use Solomon Shell and Superior Moonshine to spam abilities anytime
Use Hammer and Chisel ability 1 to destroy most enemies// Ability 1 and 2 to cheese the Martyr Boss and Imrod and the last Boss Unchained
Use Smoldering Mace ability 2 to destroy any enemy and tank enemies // Ability 2 to cheese Imrod and Crucix

Link:
https://mega.nz/file/sExFHQiD#I5ktF926IfXAmkNP6M71n1EMbNp_19muX0vCZkVdxso

P.S: Don't resign the "achievements" file cause it's bugging the trophies apparently.
I didn`t got around to get any collectable. But, there is already a save for the colletctables and items, called:
[US] MORTAL SHELL GAME SAVE - BARS TENDED AND SEEKER OF FALSE TRUTHS
Paste this on google and you're golden.

To complete your platinum, use my other save for the last boss with only your obsidian skin suit and tons of itens:
https://playersquared.com/forums/37...ing-trophies-save.html?highlight=mortal+shell

Last edited:
For the folks who aren't able to pop trophies with this, did you resign every single file provided with this save? Try skipping the file labeled "achievements.bin". Maybe even "playersettings". Trophy progress might be locked into one of the save files, but the good parts you need to take advantage of the OP's hard work might be in the other save files provided.

For the folks who aren't able to pop trophies with this, did you resign every single file provided with this save? Try skipping the file labeled "achievements.bin". Maybe even "playersettings". Trophy progress might be locked into one of the save files, but the good parts you need to take advantage of the OP's hard work might be in the other save files provided.

I did as you suggested, I reassigned all the files except the player settings and achievement file. By defeating the bosses, the trophies are obtained without impediments.

I did as you suggested, I reassigned all the files except the player settings and achievement file. By defeating the bosses, the trophies are obtained without impediments.

Great, glad to hear it and thanks for testing and reporting back. My guess is that it's only the "achievements" file you need to exclude, but usually the "playersettings" file isn't needed for game progress anyway -- but sometimes it is extremely necessary. It just depends on the game.

If you ever want to test something without risking popping something you don't want to on your actual account, I always recommend setting up a "tester" account. It takes a bit more work because you need to set it up in PSN and also set it up as a second Save Wizard profile in order to resign saves to it, but it can come in pretty handy.

thank you a lot . what about the collectibles and unlocking the 4 shells , can we do it or we need a new walk

When loading the file, you will be in a crypt, there are the remaining shells. Exchange your shell for any, you will get immediately the trophy related to discovering all the shells.
The file still lacks collectibles, it could be that if you look for them you get the trophies. (I think)

its telling me there is no valid save when I try re-signing the save. am i doing something wrong? Any help would be appreciated.

Did you extract the ZIP first? Always check to see what kind of download you're working with. If you're just trying to Import/Upload the ZIP in this download it won't work. There's another ZIP inside. Some bigger save sets there might be 30 or more. Check the below Troubleshooting FAQ for more info, or if you continue to have trouble:
FAQ & Troubleshooting Thread (PS4 Game Saves)