• Welcome Guest to the new PlayerSquared! Please be aware the site is a work in progress & we'd appreciate your help in letting us know which features from the old site we're currently missing as well as report any bugs you find via this thread here: Bugs/Missing Features
  • If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • If you've previously logged in via'Google or Discord and are now unable to do so you'll need to request a password reset which will be emailed to you via the link here: Lost password
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

Multi Watch Dogs 2 – Platinum Save + DLCs & Showd0wn Mode 100% [CUSA04294]

RAGING

I make saves for fun
VIP User
January 29, 2021
PlayerSquared
lnk.bio
EHe1VV9l.jpg

Today I'm sharing my Free-Region 100% base game + HUMAN CONDITIONS + NO COMPROMISE Showd0wn DLCs' save.
Everything is 100% done but you can obtain every single trophy by repeating only the last mission of each DLC — this method was tested by myself as of 12/21/21 using a friend's account (thanks to Caio) and everything worked just fine by redoing the final step of each mission. Example:
rfLJrRHm.jpg

Showdown is 4/4 but should pop by winning 1 more match. Close the app to quit the game if you're about to lose it.
Let me know if it doesn't work and I'll make a 3/4 save and re-upload it here (I already have a 2/4 save that I made earlier).
You can also use this save to get every base game trophy by doing/redoing 1 more of each requirement.

â–º This save is totally free of cheats.
â–º Free-Region game, same way as Far Cry New Dawn and
Remnant From The Ashes, so don't you bother about re-regioning its save files :D
Note 3: you must have all Gold Edition & free content installed!

Warning: if you still haven't got the platinum, this save may pop something
out of order from the base game, beware of that!

Link to download (8 MB):
[hide]click here[/hide]

You must click the thanks button with the thumbs up 👍
(lower left, under user postbit) to see the download link.

This save was partially tested by myself as of Patch 1.18 in December 2021 (PS4 System Firmware 9.03) :pepewink:

Last edited:
Re: Watch Dogs 2 + DLCs & Showd0wn mode [CUSA04294]

EHe1VV9l.jpg

Today I'm sharing my Free-Region 100% base game + HUMAN CONDITIONS +
NO COMPROMISE + Showd0wn DLCs' save. Everything is 100% done but you
can obtain every single trophy by repeating only the last mission of each DLC
(see the print bellow) — this method was tested by myself on 12/21/21 using
a friend's account (thanks to Caio) and everything worked just fine by redoing
the final step of each mission. Showdown is 4/4 but should pop by winning 1
more match. Close the app to quit the game if you're about to lose it. Let me
know if this way doesn't work and I'll make a 3/4 save and reupload it here
(I already have a 2/4 save that I made earlier). You can also use this save
to get every base game trophy by doing/redoing 1 more of each thing.

Example:
rfLJrRHm.jpg

Note 1: this save is free of cheats.
Note 2: Free Region game, same way as Far Cry New Dawn and
Remnant From The Ashes, so don't you bother about re-regioning its save files :D
Note 3: you must have all Gold Edition & free content installed!

Warning: if you still haven't got the platinum, this save may pop something
out of order from the base game, beware of that!

————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

Link to download (8MB):
-= Hidden Content =-

You must click the thanks button with the thumbs up 👍
(lower left, under user postbit) to see the download link.

This save was partially tested by myself in December 2021 (System Firmware 8.00+) :pepewink:

I cannot seem to get a win in showdown, I know this is a little late but I hope you see this i was wondering if I were to give you my login could you please get me the last win for the trophy it is literally the last trophy I need thank you.

Re: Watch Dogs 2 + DLCs & Showd0wn mode [CUSA04294]

I cannot seem to get a win in showdown, I know this is a little late but I hope you see this i was wondering if I were to give you my login could you please get me the last win for the trophy it is literally the last trophy I need thank you.

keep trying and eventually you'll get it. I needed a lot of attempts myself to get all 4 victories in a row.
use the sniper rifle that I bought to kill them from a distance, it will turn things a lot easier, believe me.
and as the secondary weapon, don't forget to equip the grenade launcher :jeb: