• Welcome Guest to the new PlayerSquared! Please be aware the site is a work in progress & we'd appreciate your help in letting us know which features from the old site we're currently missing as well as report any bugs you find via this thread here: Bugs/Missing Features
  • If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

US Metal Gear Solid V: The Definitive Experience - 100% & Plat Save Set [CUSA05610]

sleete

Fanatic
November 5, 2020
PSA: The online servers for PS3 are scheduled to shutdown end of May 2022. PS3's version of the trophies Deterrence, Disarmament, and Intruder require currently online servers.
Also, maybe other unlisted trophies can be unlocked, if that happens, you're welcome.

Warning: Saves are numbered in the order you should unlock them to avoid popping multiple trophies at once.

Make a backup of your saves before using this save file, just in case.

It'll be safe to use these save files after you get Skull trophy by completing Mission 31. Also, complete these easy trophies such as Skull, Undertaken, Captured, Platoon, Army, Battalion, Enhancement, Reinforcement, Trusty Steed, Man's Best Friend, War Buddy yourself.

Each folder names the trophy(s) you can unlock with that save. readme.txt in each folder has instructions on how to unlock the trophy. Last 3 trophies should unlock when you do any of the tasks.

Trophies for The Phantom Pain:
  1. Disappearance & Deployment & Truth & Hero
  2. Elite
  3. Conservation
  4. Reminiscence
  5. Cleared
  6. Achieved & Architect & Deterrence & Disarmament
  7. Executed & Locked and Loaded

Collector trophy: Brentage shared his save for this trophy. Please thank his comments.

Complete all the other yourself before using the save file for Ground Zero.

Trophies for Ground Zero:
  1. Hero & Accomplished
  2. Information & Unlocked

Download link: [hide]US - Metal Gear Solid V The Definitive Experience - Plat 100% Saveset [CUSA05610][/hide]
(It looks like this.)

Last edited:
Hey, thanks so much for the saves. Was able to get everything to work just as you described except the "Collector" trophy, which I can not get to work. I retrieved the blueprint and finished the mission and nothing. I think it might be because you had already gotten all the blueprints and popped the trophy on the save, at least if I had to guess. Do you by chance have a save from before you unlocked it? I'm currently going back through the saves to see if there is one already uploaded that can be used to unlock Collector, if I find something I'll update my post. Sorry for the rambling, and thanks again.

Edit: After going through the save the Reminiscence save is the best one to try and get Collector on. You will have to S Rank missions 46-50, capture some animals and get a few blueprints if anyone is curious.

Last edited:
Thank you for sharing your save. I was about to do that myself. I'll edit the post and link your comment.

No problem, thank you for sharing yours. Currently waiting on my nuke to build, then I can disarm it and get the plat. Couldn't have done it without your help. Also for anyone looking for the trophy for the building 300 objects, you can get that from the I believe it was "Execute" save. Just build one more item and it will pop.

Reactions: sleete
The zip file doesn't contain the following trophies:
Hero
Locked and Loaded
Battalion
Architect
Army

Is it part of the other trophies? I can't seem to find any instruction then..

And does any of the save make the nuke building trophy 'easier'?

Thanks

The zip file doesn't contain the following trophies:
Hero
Locked and Loaded
Battalion
Architect
Army

Is it part of the other trophies? I can't seem to find any instruction then..

And does any of the save make the nuke building trophy 'easier'?

Thanks

Whoops, my mistake. I just checked and looks like you can do Architect and nuke with save 6. It'll take 2 hrs 45 mins of in game time to finish the platform. And 21 real world offline time to make a nuke. Be sure to be online when it is ready, else someone will steal it from you before you can disarm it.

I don't have a save for TPP's hero, you can only get it after doing mission 31. I must have been confused with GZ's Hero when making the original post. My trophy logs shows Locked and Loaded, and Battalion were done before Hero.

Might be able to get Army by holding Square and down arrow then assigning most of everyone to wait room. Then Auto Assign All Staff with R3. If that works, might be able to do Battalion by dismissing them and recruiting them.

Thanks for letting me know about the mistakes.