• Welcome Guest to the new PlayerSquared! Please be aware the site is a work in progress & we'd appreciate your help in letting us know which features from the old site we're currently missing as well as report any bugs you find via this thread here: Bugs/Missing Features
  • If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • If you've previously logged in via'Google or Discord and are now unable to do so you'll need to request a password reset which will be emailed to you via the link here: Lost password
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

Multi Modded Mortal Shell – The Virtuous Cycle DLC [CUSA16364|CUSA20133|CUSA24600]

RAGING

I make saves for fun
VIP User
January 29, 2021
PlayerSquared
lnk.bio
EsTiP9nl.jpg

As promised, the set is finally complete. Very special thanks to CrazyLopez who managed to make the missing saves before me :pepehappy:

Instructions:
Step 1: erase ALL Mortal Shell data on your PS4.
Step 2: resign and copy ALL files into your PS4, even the "PlayerSettingsSave",
otherwise the game won't load. I already removed the "Trophy Save (AchievementSave)"
file which avoids the trophies from being obtained.

Text Guide (stick to the order I did if you want legit time stamps):
  • GatewayDrug + SomeAssemblyRequired

Load the DLC slot 1 and buy everything at the gate. You can also press R1 + L1 while having the Axatana equipped to get the SomeAssemblyRequired in case you still don't have it.

• OPAF + MasterOfNone

Load the DLC slot 1 and activate a few more pillars. You already have 90+ instincts.
    There are 5 good spots in the area. Get all of them, close the game and repeat the process.
    See the video I made if you need to:

Mortal Shell DLC: The Virtuous Cycle farming exploit - YouTube

You should be able to get the trophy MasterOfNone as well by swapping any weapon instinct for the Axatana.

• Seedbearer + ChangeOfHeart

Load the DLC slot 3 and equip Hadern’s shell before returning the seed to the twin sister to unlock both trophies simultaneously.

• NoLife + ThereCanOnlyBeOne

Load the DLC slot 3 and touch the pillar to confront the final bosses.
    Use the sword’s special ability (R1 + L1) and the Superior Moonshine to restore your resolve as many times as you want.

• TrueNektar

Load the DLC slot 3 and return the seed to the twin sister. Choose to ascend when prompt to.

• FashionShells

Load the DLC slot 3 and start a new cycle with Solomon and any weapon you want.
    Use the seed 767553 and rush to the Shrine of Ash to your right paying 5000 Tar to unlock the area.
    There, kill the enemy with the tail right before the boss pillar and the trophy will pop.
    See the map for visual orientation, I circled pink your starting point:
    8vxDmh1m.jpg
Note 1: DLC only.
Note 2: the trophies TheAnswer and LuteHero can be easily done
on base game's story mode with the Max TAR quick code.

Reminder:
US = [CUSA16364]
EU = [CUSA20133]
Special thanks to xTheSolutionNOT for re-regioning this set to the EU and JP regions.

Link to download US/EU (188 MB):
[hide]click here[/hide]
Link to download JP (85 MB):
[hide]click here[/hide]

You must click the thanks button with the thumbs up 👍
(lower left, under user postbit) to see the download link.

These saves were tested by 🆁🅰🅶🅸🅽🅶 as of Patch 1.12 in January 2021 (PS4 System Firmware 9.03) :pepewink:
For exclusive use on PlayerSquared.

Last edited:
Re: Mortal Shell DLC: The Virtuous Cycle

Save Wizard Re-Region Tutorial - YouTube

but the op might re region it himself when he is done with the set

Appreciated the reply. I did watch this tutorial but l failed to re-region the file l wanted. I did step by step and on last one l messed up. I will try again and if l fail maybe l can ask what went wrong? that would be highly appreciated.

Appreciated the reply. I did watch this tutorial but l failed to re-region the file l wanted. I did step by step and on last one l messed up. I will try again and if l fail maybe l can ask what went wrong? that would be highly appreciated.
Sure what did you do? and i did take a quick look at the save it has like more then 5 files inside that can be resigned i haven't played this game before so i have no clue which one needs to be resigned in order to get it re regioned

Sure what did you do? and i did take a quick look at the save it has like more then 5 files inside that can be resigned i haven't played this game before so i have no clue which one needs to be resigned in order to get it re regioned

unfortunately this game can't be re-regioned because you need to resign all 8 files, even the "PlayerSettingsSave",
otherwise the game won't load (I tested it yesterday), and only 1 of them has support on wizard.
The only file you don't need at all is the "Trophy Save (AchievementSave)" file which avoids trophies from being obtained, but I'm already removing them from my saves.

well that's because itsn't exactly a roguelike once you can close the game and restart where you left off :pepehappy:

dang, that's nice. I played it when the dlc came out but I am pretty sure backing out in between a run wasn't possible maybe they changed it. really disliked the dlc a lot tbh so i stopped playing it.

unfortunately this game can't be re-regioned because you need to resign all 8 files, even the "PlayerSettingsSave",
otherwise the game won't load (I tested it yesterday), and only 1 of them has support on wizard.
The only file you don't need at all is the "Trophy Save (AchievementSave)" file which avoids trophies from being obtained, but I'm already removing them from my saves.
Yeah i noticed that did resign 2 files but they both didn't show up so wa sunable to open them in advanced mode

dang, that's nice. I played it when the dlc came out but I am pretty sure backing out in between a run wasn't possible maybe they changed it. really disliked the dlc a lot tbh so i stopped playing it.

yeah this dlc is insane, way harder than the base game, and you have to beat it 7 times, one of them with the obsidian shell :help:
it doesn't surprise me that all trophies are 0.1% on PSN and Prestige on PSN Trophy Leaders (below 0.65%, something like that)

yeah this dlc is insane, way harder than the base game, and you have to beat it 7 times, one of them with the obsidian shell :help:
it doesn't surprise me that all trophies are 0.1% on PSN and Prestige on PSN Trophy Leaders (bellow 0.65%, something like that)

i've seen you played around with the advanced mode to change the TAR, any chance to do something similar in terms of damage and vitality stats maybe? this way it might be easier.

i've seen you played around with the advanced mode to change the TAR, any chance to do something similar in terms of damage and vitality stats maybe? this way it might be easier.

I can't because it's kind of "encoded", even the Tar was hidden by a "t",
but I managed to use the base game's quick codes on the DLC, so I basically wasted 4 hours of my time :feels:
This way the unlimited consumables really help but this dlc lacks out some
of the most important ones, like the baguette...

send me an save from that region you want this save here be convertet too. i'll look into it