• Welcome Guest to the new PlayerSquared! Please be aware the site is a work in progress & we'd appreciate your help in letting us know which features from the old site we're currently missing as well as report any bugs you find via this thread here: Bugs/Missing Features
  • As of today April 26th, 2024 you are only permitted to have 1 shop thread. This means if you have multiple threads for various boosting services you must condense them down into one thread. You will have 1 week from April 26th, 2024 to make this change.
  • If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • If you've previously logged in via'Google or Discord and are now unable to do so you'll need to request a password reset which will be emailed to you via the link here: Lost password
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

Multi Metro Last Light Redux – Save Set [CUSA00683] [CUSA00593]

RAGING

I make saves for fun
VIP
January 29, 2021
PlayerSquared
lnk.bio
MlNl1YFl.jpg

Since the saves from NGU didn’t work for me (seems like you can’t get trophies twice in the
same save due to the checkpoint structure), I’ve decided to make my own save set from scratch.

Warning: the EU version was not tested, so I don’t know if it will work ‘cause the EU saves from NGU
that I re-regioned to US didn’t work either. Any feedback would be great! If they don’t pop anything,
it means that the Advanced Mode doesn’t work for the Bundle and I’ll remove them. Good luck!
Check out my save set for Metro 2033 here.

Text Guide (stick to the order I did if you want legit time stamps):
  • Invisible Intruder

Just hit continue and finish the level. Do not kill the last guard.

• Invisible Savior + Ever Vigilant

Just hit continue and cut the wire right in front of you.
    After that, climb up the ladder to finish the mission.

• Invisible Soldier

Just hit continue and walk a few more steps to unlock the trophy.

• Derailed

Hit continue and kill the remaining enemies (5 left). You will have infinite incendiary bullets.

• Commando

Hit continue and follow the video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KNxPjTBfimg

• Master Thief + Scram

Follow the video I made to open the 10th safe box.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JSX5sq6rkms&feature=youtu.be

You can also get the Scram trophy by getting on the railcar right behind you and proceeding with the story.
    Pick up the Shambler (6 round shotgun) nearby as it makes this trophy much easier.

• Savior

Hit continue and proceed to the end of the level until you find Lesnitsky.

• Rain Man

Just finish the level, you are very close to the end.

• Back to the Past

Just hit continue and follow the mission marker. You will be at this exactly location in the video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=136&v=OYMUgsGXfKo&feature=youtu.be

• Revenge (spoiler)

Hit continue and chase Pavel upstairs. You will have infinite incendiary bullets.

• Forest Guardian

Hit continue and use your shotgun and sticky grenades to defeat both the bear and the Watchmen.

• Spartan 2034 + C'est la Vie + Published

Hit continue and wait for the cutscene to get the ending trophies (Spartan 2034 + C’est la Vie).
    Select the Reich chapter and collect the remaining diary on the level’s very beginning
    to get the Published trophy. Although it’s right in front of you, see the video location if you need to.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=87&v=u9tTdBs9_oU&feature=youtu.be

• Survivor 2034 + Redemption

Hit continue and wait for the cutscene to get the ending trophies (Survivor 2034 + Redemption).

• Developer

Just hit continue and wait for 4 minutes.
    I left this trophy for last ‘cause it’s a nice platinum print if you want too.
Reminder:
US = [CUSA00683]
EU = [CUSA00593]
I'm also providing the hex file if you want to re-region to the Standard version (not the Bundle).

————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

Link to download (205MB):
[hide]click here[/hide]

You must click the thanks button with the thumbs up 👍
(lower left, under user postbit) to see the download link.

These saves were tested by myself in November 2021 (System Firmware 8.00+) :pepewink:

Last edited: