• Welcome Guest to the new PlayerSquared! Please be aware the site is a work in progress & we'd appreciate your help in letting us know which features from the old site we're currently missing as well as report any bugs you find via this thread here: Bugs/Missing Features
  • If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

US Metro Exodus: Sam's Story DLC – Complete Save Set [CUSA11408]

RAGING

I make saves for fun
VIP User
January 29, 2021
PlayerSquared
lnk.bio
MOuCLbOl.jpg

Today I'm sharing my complete US save set for Sam's Story DLC.

Text Guide (stick to the order I did if you want legit time stamps):
  • Cinephile

Just hit continue and hold square.

• Trapper

• Lord of War

Just hit continue and hold circle.

• Music Lover

• Great Howl

• Untouchable + The Last Hero + A Man of Principle

> Hit continue;
    > Approach the door;
    > Watch the cutscene;
    > Press left.
Check out my save for Iron Mode NG+ here.

Attention: I've been told that in order to the save work correctly you must delete
all previous data you have in your PS4 before copying my save. Beware of that!

If you're looking for an EU region of these saves [CUSA11407], you can find all of them on
TechGame (right here), since the hex file is too big to be imported on Advanced Mode.

Link to download (621 MB):
[hide]Metro Exodus: Sam's Story DLC — Complete Save Set by 🆁🅰🅶🅸🅽🅶[/hide]

You must click the thanks button with the thumbs up 👍
(lower left, under user postbit) to see the download link.

These saves were tested by 🆁🅰🅶🅸🅽🅶 as of Patch 1.08 in November 2021 (PS4 System Firmware 9.00) :pepewink:

Last edited:
Re: Metro Exodus — Sam's Story DLC [CUSA11408]

Thank you for this Raging, I highly appreciate it as I have been stuck on getting past the dock part. My boat for whatever reason keeps glitching into the water.
Happy New year btw!

Thank you for this Raging, I highly appreciate it as I have been stuck on getting past the dock part. My boat for whatever reason keeps glitching into the water.
Happy New year btw!

yeah this boat sucks, the same happened to me and I had to smash the square button to get back on surface :sal:

hope you enjoy these saves and happy 2022!

thank you so much for this! did it on PS5 and was dreading the clean up of my ps4 version.

well done, hope you make good use of them!
I was planning to post a couple of saves to the two colonels as well but I lost one of them and there's already a save here on P2 for the only tricky trophy, so I just gave up :feels: it's an very easy and short dlc anyway...

Thank you for the upload and all the work involved. Appreciated! :)
I was trying to get the Untouchable trophy from this save set, and had to re-region the save. Is being picked up and i was able to finish the game, but no trophy popped.
When i checked game difficulty, it was reader. the trophy requires at least normal play-trough.
Can you confirm the game difficulty it was played on in this save set?

Could also be related to the fact that the config file cannot be re-region as far as i know, and it could contain other game settings in it.

Thank you in advance!

Thank you for the upload and all the work involved. Appreciated! :)
I was trying to get the Untouchable trophy from this save set, and had to re-region the save. Is being picked up and i was able to finish the game, but no trophy popped.
When i checked game difficulty, it was reader. the trophy requires at least normal play-trough.
Can you confirm the game difficulty it was played on in this save set?

Could also be related to the fact that the config file cannot be re-region as far as i know, and it could contain other game settings in it.

Thank you in advance!

That’s because the save can’t be re-regioned, but I added a link to an EU save from TTG on the OP, check it out :pepewink:
and good luck ;)

That’s because the save can’t be re-regioned, but I added a link to an EU save from TTG on the OP, check it out :pepewink:
and good luck ;)

Thank you, managed to sort it out. And YES, i confirm the save can be re-regioned if you know what you are doing. Used your saved data to import it to my EU save, and it worked.
Great stuff!

Thank you, managed to sort it out. And YES, i confirm the save can be re-regioned if you know what you are doing. Used your saved data to import it to my EU save, and it worked.
Great stuff!

nice to hear that! feel free to share this save with the community so other people can use it too :)