• Welcome Guest to the new PlayerSquared! Please be aware the site is a work in progress & we'd appreciate your help in letting us know which features from the old site we're currently missing as well as report any bugs you find via this thread here: Bugs/Missing Features
  • If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

Multi Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus - Mein leben (Main Campaign + DLC)

FatherComstock

True Prophet
VIP User
January 5, 2022
AVAILABLE REGIONS: CUSA07377; CUSA07378; CUSA07379; CUSA07384;

Hello everyone, long time no see.

Today, I am bringing you something special. Something, that has been on my mind for several years.
obraz-2022-01-05-214610.png

Without further ado, here is the listed content of the package:

- Mein leben
Choose Save Slot 3 and load the main campaign save. Once loaded, take the elevator down and melee Frau Engel.
The trophy should pop during the last cutscene. Notice, after the cutscene the game will get stuck on a greyish green screen and the only way out is to close the game.

- All-Pro Warrior
Choose Save Slot 1 and continue the 1st DLC campaign. Once loaded, go through the door, watch the cutscene and wait for an opportunity to press the SQUARE button.
The trophy should pop after the final cutscene (you can skip it).

- Ultimate Spy
Choose Save Slot 1 and continue the 2nd DLC campaign. Once loaded, press and hold the SQUARE button to leave the mission area.

- Super Soldier
Choose Save Slot 1 and continue the 3rd DLC campaign. Once loaded, use the elevator, kill the general and activate the panel next to him.

DOWNLOAD LINK:
Code:
[hide][URL="https://mega.nz/folder/V6BBGYRC#OX_b9TjDmt3MgwzFx1sfng"]MEIN LEBEN[/URL]
[URL="https://mega.nz/folder/82ZVFKIB#8bFf3myF0d_JrK8XpBNzyQ"]I AM DEATH INCARNATE[/URL]

CUSA07378 - only
[URL="https://mega.nz/folder/EiJnxJQI#qFrD1TsU3XxoLR7Wtb9R1w"]BASE GAME[/URL]
[URL="https://mega.nz/folder/YvAzmTyA#LXfxRAWGYctJNDJeXZ9fhA"]DLC[/URL][/hide]

Enjoy! :)

EDIT:
I reregioned this save to the US and the german version and send both saves to FatherComstock so he will maybe add them to this thread.
User xTheSolutionNOT was so kind to re-region my saves to German [CUSA07379] and US [CUSA07384] which I added to the folder on the cloud. He is a legend too, so thank him as well.

EDIT 2: CUSA07377 region just got added by xTheSolutionNOT.

EDIT 3: @丂卂ㄥ卂爪卂几匚卂307 has captured this great moment in a video on his YouTube channel:
Wolfenstein ll: The New Colossus PS4 Trophy Mein Leben - YouTube

Last edited:
Reactions: brownie_1
Re: Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus - Mein leben (Main Campaign + DLC) [CUSA07378]

Since you can't save on Mein Leben, i have to ask.. is this modded? Like you saved on an lower difficulty and modded it to be on Mein Leben? Thanks for your contribution. I really appreciate it!

What Store was this from? I can't find this CUSA, thanks!

It's UK Disc and probably most of EU except germany which has it's own CUSA.

Edit: this save works :catjam:

Last edited:
Re: Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus - Mein leben (Main Campaign + DLC) [CUSA07378]

Hello everyone, long time no see.

Today, I am bringing you something special. Something, that has been on my mind for several years.
obraz-2022-01-05-214610.png

Without further ado, here is the listed content of the package:

- Mein leben
Choose Save Slot 3 and load the main campaign save. Once loaded, take the elevator down and melee Frau Engel.
The trophy should pop during the last cutscene. Notice, after the cutscene the game will get stuck on a greyish green screen and the only way out is to close the game.

- All-Pro Warrior
Choose Save Slot 1 and continue the 1st DLC campaign. Once loaded, go through the door, watch the cutscene and wait for an opportunity to press the SQUARE button.

- Ultimate Spy
Choose Save Slot 1 and continue the 2nd DLC campaign. Once loaded, press and hold the SQUARE button to leave the mission area.

- Super Soldier
Choose Save Slot 1 and continue the 3rd DLC campaign. Once loaded, use the elevator, kill the general and activate the panel next to him.

-= Hidden Content =-
ENJOY!

if there was awards for the best saves, you would win the save of the decade award. Thank you so much for this, I will try it out for sure. happy new year mate and thank you for this.

Since you can't save on Mein Leben, i have to ask.. is this modded? Like you saved on an lower difficulty and modded it to be on Mein Leben? Thanks for your contribution. I really appreciate it!

It's UK Disc and probably most of EU except germany which has it's own CUSA.

Edit: this save works :catjam:

Only EU disc I can find is 77 not 78 :(

What Store was this from? I can't find this CUSA, thanks!

It can be purchased from Polish or Russian PSN Stores and maybe from the other stores.
You can check it here: psdeals.net
Just change the country flag and check the CUSA in the title.

Only EU disc I can find is 77 not 78 :(

I can try to re-region them to your region if you provide your saves.

For the Main campaign, it is profile and two save files from SLOT 2 (slot 3 in a game as the counter goes from 0):
PROFILE-SLOT-2
GAME-WOLF0-SLOT-2

For the DLC:
PROFILE (same as above)
PROFILE-SLOT-0
GAME-WOLF0-SLOT-0
FC1-WOLF1-SLOT-0
FC2-WOLF0-SLOT-0
FC3-WOLF1-SLOT-0

Last edited:

Mate that would be awesome, I just checked and EU disc cusa (the one I have) is CUSA07377.

If you would be kind enough to re region it I would be extremly thankful.

Here is the link to a save with all the files you have asked for:

CUSA07377

if anything is missing please let me know.

thanks once again

It can be purchased from Polish or Russian PSN Stores and maybe from the other stores.
You can check it here: psdeals.net
Just change the country flag and check the CUSA in the title.

I can try to re-region them to your region if you provide your saves.

For the Main campaign, it is profile and two save files from SLOT 2 (slot 3 in a game as the counter goes from 0):
PROFILE-SLOT-2
GAME-WOLF0-SLOT-2

For the DLC:
PROFILE (same as above)
PROFILE-SLOT-0
GAME-WOLF0-SLOT-0
FC1-WOLF1-SLOT-0
FC2-WOLF1-SLOT-0
FC3-WOLF1-SLOT-0

I'm allready on re region it to US and German version

Mate that would be awesome, I just checked and EU disc cusa (the one I have) is CUSA07377.

If you would be kind enough to re region it I would be extremly thankful.

Here is the link to a save with all the files you have asked for:

CUSA07377

if anything is missing please let me know.

thanks once again

Please, try out this Frankenstein.
Everything is on SLOT 0 on this one, because this is what I got from you.
Download

Last edited:

Please, try out this Frankenstein.
Everything is on SLOT 0 on this one, because this is what I got from you.
Download

Hi FatherComstock,

I'm looking at the topic from the sidelines because, maybe your saves will finally make me want to start the game, and I'll be in CUSA07377 too.

When I look at the savegame pack you added for this version it seems that the savegame "PROFILE" and "PROFILE.BIN" are missing.
However CloudNGU in its backup zip has passed it on.

Is this normal? Thank you for your hard work.

And for information, how do you do re-region without save wizard advanced mode?

Hi FatherComstock,

I'm looking at the topic from the sidelines because, maybe your saves will finally make me want to start the game, and I'll be in CUSA07377 too.

When I look at the savegame pack you added for this version it seems that the savegame "PROFILE" and "PROFILE.BIN" are missing.
However CloudNGU in its backup zip has passed it on.

Is this normal? Thank you for your hard work.

And for information, how do you do re-region without save wizard advanced mode?

Yeah, you're right I forgot to include "PROFILE" and "PROFILE.BIN". Thanks for pointing it out.
I've updated the test package:
Download

Regarding re-regioning without Save Wizard's Advanced Mode the only way is to use Homebrew like Apollo on FW <= 7.55 or PS4 Save Mounter on FW <= 9.00.

Yeah, you're right I forgot to include "PROFILE" and "PROFILE.BIN". Thanks for pointing it out.
Download

Regarding re-regioning without Save Wizard's Advanced Mode the only way is to use Homebrew like Apollo on FW <= 7.55 or PS4 Save Mounter on FW <= 9.00.

Thank you!

I don't have a ps4 jaiblreak so it's not for me for the next games, thanks for the feedback!

Download

but your new download link does not work when downloading, it gives me a temporary error.

I tested on 2 different browsers, always the same error when validating the download

Edit : its ok now for me !

Last edited:
I reregioned this save to the US and the german version and send both saves to FatherComstock so he will maybe add them to this thread.

Hey xTheSolutionNOT & FatherComstock, huge thanks for that, I'm downloading the US version
right now and will try it as soon as I can :)

Can't believe it actually works, have been trying this trophy for years, it's the only one I need to 100% :pepehappy:

Wow, what a fantastic job you have done OP. I own the cusa07377 version and I would like to know if the above link to a game save for this version (cusa07377) is working. If so I am undoubtedly going to be starting this game

Someone has to test it as my approach was different from xTheSolutionNOT who transplanted the data between savefiles from which, each pair has the same filename.
For [CUSA07377] I've done cross-transplant and I don't know if it won't get denied.