• Welcome Guest to the new PlayerSquared! Please be aware the site is a work in progress & we'd appreciate your help in letting us know which features from the old site we're currently missing as well as report any bugs you find via this thread here: Bugs/Missing Features
  • If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

Multi Dragon Ball Z: Kakarot – Platinum Save (PS5 AUTO-POP) [CUSA14655|CUSA14835|CUSA14614]

RAGING

I make saves for fun
VIP User
January 29, 2021
PlayerSquared
lnk.bio
au9nYb0l.jpg

𝗖𝗢𝗡𝗙𝗜𝗥𝗠𝗘𝗗 𝗣𝗦𝟱 𝗔𝗨𝗧𝗢-𝗣𝗢𝗣 AS OF JANUARY 13th 2023 :pepetriggered:

I just started playing this game today and noticed that there are a lot of platinum saves for it,
but none for the DLCs. Although there aren't any trophies for them, I'm sharing my good friend
D3lg4d0_One's 100% Platinum save + all 3 main DLCs with everything completed/
unlocked/upgraded. Cumulative trophies will pop by doing 1 more of each requirement.

This save is totally free of cheats.

Also check out my thread for DBZK Advanced Custom Codes.

Note that you need to have the following items installed:
TRUNKS - THE WARRIOR OF HOPE
A NEW POWER AWAKENS Part 1
A NEW POWER AWAKENS Part 2
Tao Pai Pai Pillar

I also made a few saves along the way:

Save 01: Saiyan saga
Save 02: Frieza saga
Save 03: Cell saga
Save 04: Buu saga
Save 05: Evil All Around trophy (defeat 20 villainous parties)
Save 06: Purging the Plague + Down with the Demon Realm! trophies (defeat 30 villainous parties + win the battle against Mira)

Reminder:
US = [CUSA14655]
EU = [CUSA14835]
AS = [CUSA14614]
I'm also providing the hex file if you want to re-region it to some other region.

Link to download the Platinum Save for PS5 Auto-Popping (9 MB):
[hide][Multi-Region] Dragon Ball Z: Kakarot — Platinum Save by 🆁🅰🅶🅸🅽🅶[/hide]
Link to download the Mini Save Set (18 MB):
[hide][US] Dragon Ball Z: Kakarot — Mini Save Set by 🆁🅰🅶🅸🅽🅶[/hide]

You must click the thanks button with the thumbs up 👍
(lower left, under user postbit) to see the download link.

These saves were tested by 🆁🅰🅶🅸🅽🅶 as of Patch 1.81 in January 2022 (PS4 System Firmware 9.03) :pepewink:
For exclusive use on PlayerSquared.

Last edited:
Re: Dragon Ball Z: Kakarot + All DLCs 100% [CUSA14655] [CUSA14835] [CUSA14614]

au9nYb0l.jpg

I just started playing this game today and noticed that there are a lot of platinum saves for it,
but none for the DLCs. Although there aren't any trophies for them, I'm sharing my good friend
D3lg4d0_One's 100% Platinum save + all 3 main DLCs with everything completed/unlocked/upgraded.
Cumulative trophies should pop by doing 1 more of each thing.
This save is totally free of cheats.

You need to have the following items installed:
TRUNKS - THE WARRIOR OF HOPE
A NEW POWER AWAKENS Part 1
A NEW POWER AWAKENS Part 2

Reminder:
US = [CUSA14655]
EU = [CUSA14835]
AS = [CUSA14614]
I'm also providing the hex file if you want to re-region it to another region.

——————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

Link to download (9 MB):
-= Hidden Content =-

You must click the thanks button with the thumbs up 👍
(lower left, under user postbit) to see the download link.

Any feedback would be great. System Firmware: 8.00+ :pepewink:

SWEET! My kids love this game (as an anime and DBZ fan I'm proud of that lol) This will surely surprise them and make them happy.
Thank you once again good sir!

A platinum save-set was great for this game

Although I don’t see the need for it since it's a fairly easy platinum and you can get 90% of the trophy list using the save I shared, Wosley made a save for the Cell Saga, here on P2, you should have a look if you need that much.

SWEET! My kids love this game (as an anime and DBZ fan I'm proud of that lol) This will surely surprise them and make them happy.
Thank you once again good sir!

Indeed, as a DB fan this game is just amazing because of the accuracy he has with the original story, it's like a 30 hours summary of the whole dbz :pepehappy: too bad there aren't trophies for the DLCs :(

Although I don’t see the need for it since it's a fairly easy platinum and you can get 90% of the trophy list using the save I shared, Wosley made a save for the Cell Saga, here on P2, you should have a look if you need that much.

Yup just modding them to max level really makes the game as easy as a walk in the park

Update: just finished the game and made a few saves along the way

Save 01: Saiyan saga
Save 02: Frieza saga
Save 03: Cell saga
Save 04: Buu saga
Save 05: Evil All Around trophy (defeat 20 villainous parties)
Save 06: Purging the Plague + Down with the Demon Realm! trophies (defeat 30 villainous parties + win the battle against Mira)

download: [hide]CUSA14655[/hide]