• Welcome Guest to the new PlayerSquared! Please be aware the site is a work in progress & we'd appreciate your help in letting us know which features from the old site we're currently missing as well as report any bugs you find via this thread here: Bugs/Missing Features
  • If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

Multi Outlast 2 | Insane Difficulty ♦ No batteries ♦ No Hiding [CUSA06633 & CUSA06623]

FatherComstock

True Prophet
VIP User
January 5, 2022
AVAILABLE REGIONS: CUSA06623; CUSA06633;

Another blast from me.

Outlast 2 last checkpoint on Insane Difficulty done with no battery swapping, without hiding from enemies in the barrels and all that done in under 4 hours (at least savefile states so). :catjam:
damn-you-father-comstock.png

Without further ado, here is the list of trophies that will pop after you take a short walk to the end of the game's last chapter:

- Born Again
Finish the game

- Sanctified
Finish the game in Hard Mode

- Preacher
Finish the game in Nightmare Mode

- Saint
Finish the game in Insane Mode

- Prophet
Finish the game without hiding in a barrel or closet

- Messiah
Finish the game in Insane Mode without reloading the camera battery

- Asahel
Finish the game in under 4 hours

DOWNLOAD LINK:
Code:
[hide][URL="https://mega.nz/folder/RyJADJxa#CfrMCTIJLqmXOQ6T-JdZxQ"]MEGA[/URL][/hide]

Enjoy! :)

Last edited:

Another blast from me.

Outlast 2 last checkpoint on Insane Difficulty done with no battery swapping, without hiding from enemies in the barrels and all that done in under 4 hours (at least savefile states so). :catjam:

Without further ado, here is the list of trophies that will pop after you take a short walk to the end of the game's last chapter:

- Born Again
Finish the game

- Sanctified

- Preacher

- Saint

- Prophet

- Messiah

- Asahel

-= Hidden Content =-
ENJOY!

Took me roughly weeks maybe a month or so and a controller from throwing it lol, before I decided to give up. My son tried as well and to no avail.
I can tell you right now how happy he's going to be about this. Thank you so much for this, it is highly appreciated. Truly a hero! cheers!

Another blast from me.

- Born Again
Finish the game

- Sanctified

- Preacher

- Saint

- Prophet

- Messiah

- Asahel

-= Hidden Content =-
ENJOY!

Will You Marry me?

Thanks Broski!

Last edited:

Another blast from me.

- Born Again
Finish the game

- Sanctified

- Preacher

- Saint

- Prophet

- Messiah

- Asahel

-= Hidden Content =-
ENJOY!

Father Comstock just wanted to say thank you once again for this. My son tried it and worked perfectly and thanked me so much. I stated to him how you actually were the one to thank, so therefore he sends his thanks and that you are not only the hero of the battle of wounded knee lol. He loves bioshock.

Thank you again for the amazing save. I must enquire, which other games are you looking to add more incredible saves for?

Honestly, for now, only Wolfenstein II and Outlast 2 were my targets. The other games from my library have save systems which I consider fair.
However, if I'll have something new in the future, then be sure I will share it with our awesome community on this forum or wherever else we'll be at that moment.