• Welcome Guest to the new PlayerSquared! Please be aware the site is a work in progress & we'd appreciate your help in letting us know which features from the old site we're currently missing as well as report any bugs you find via this thread here: Bugs/Missing Features
  • If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

Multi Minecraft Dungeons Platinum Save & 100% Trophies all DLCs INSTA PLAT & 100%

Ze3

Fanatic
September 6, 2021

US Minecraft Dungeons CUSA18779 Platinum Save and 100% Trophies all DLCs

and

EU Minecraft Dungeons CUSA18797 Platinum Save and 100% Trophies all DLCs

INSTANT PLATINUM AND 100% TROPHIES

Hello

I have here a 100% Platinum Save and 100% Trophies. Everything will auto pop as soon as you load in the save, only use it if you are missing one maybe two trophies or you don't care about time stamps lol use it.

Thank you xTheSolutionNOT for re regioning my save from US version to EU version.

Thanks to Botty for sharing the EU version save. Which gave me the opportunity to try and re region my 100% save up to season 2 dlc from US to EU. The link to the EU original post

Minecraft Dungeons - Instant Platinum + ALL DLC Trophies [CUSA18797]

However, I don't have the EU version to test it, if someone owns the EU version and willing to test the save for us will be greatly appreciated.

This save have,

Save 1
Base Game- Minecraft Dungeons 100%
DLC 1- Jungle Awakens and Creeping Winter 100%
DLC 2- Howling Peaks 100%
DLC 3- Flames of the Nether 100%
DLC 4- Hidden Depths 100%
DLC 5- Echoing Void 100%
DLC 6- Season 1 100%
Update 1 Save 2
All THE ABOVE PLUS,
DLC 7- Season 2 100%
Update 2 Save 3
ALL THE ABOVE PLUS,
DLC 8- Season 3 100%

AND A MODDED / POWERFULL CHARACTER. Level 2000+ Power 991 with a lot of resources but not that many gold unfortunately. Apocalypse 25+ unlocked.

You need to re sign both files found in the the save file to have access to everything.

I have tested it on multiple accounts and it worked 100% as of 9-1-2022

Thanks to, @BURNTTOAZDT for confirming that everything auto pop. Post

*HOWEVER, a really rare occurrence that 2 trophies might not pop. The only two trophies that at times will pop and other time it won't pop are,
* Well-Seasoned - Reach seasonal adventure rank 10
* Trendsetter - Reach seasonal adventure rank 25

So what I did in save 1 in case this happens, I also included a save at apocalypse difficulty floor 30 boss defeated, and you can use the save exploit found by a user in PSNP that you can get to level 25 quickly. Exploit as follow,

1. Have the newly re signed save 1 on a USB to re download later
  2. Re-enter the tower
  3. Leave through the exit door
  4. Exit to main menu, close game.
  5. Download your character save ONLY (not the profile and settings file)
  6. Repeat from step 2 to ad infinitum
  7. Doing this gives you around 4-5 levels per hour.
  8. If it doesn't work / trophies don't pop, change your system language to English.

US CUSA18779
EU CUSA18797

Save 1 up to season 1
To see this hidden content, you must like this content.

Update 1 Save 2 Up Up to Season 2

Update 2 Save 3 Up to season 3

Enjoy the auto pop lol

Announcement,

- I see people saying that it doesn't work. As of today 3/15/2023 I have downloaded the US save and tested it on a new account. I GOT 100% INSTANTLY! Not sure why others seemed to have issues. In any case, I have now updated the link for season 3 save which have 100% everything same file.

- It’s official, GAME WILL NO LONGER GETS ANY MORE DLCS. Season 3 DLC is the last.

Last edited:
Re: US Minecraft Dungeons CUSA18779 Platinum Save and 100% Trophies all DLCs

US Minecraft Dungeons CUSA18779 Platinum Save and 100% Trophies all DLCs

Hello

I have here a 100% Platinum Save and 100% Trophies. Everything will auto pop as soon as you load in the save only use it if you are missing one maybe two trophies or you don't care about time stamps lol use it.

This save have,

Base Game- Minecraft Dungeons 100%
DLC 1- Jungle Awakens and Creeping Winter 100%
DLC 2- Howling Peaks 100%
DLC 3- Flames of the Nether 100%
DLC 4- Hidden Depths 100%
DLC 5- Echoing Void 100%
DLC 6- Season 1 100%

I have tested it on multiple accounts and it worked 100% as of 9-1-2022

The only two trophies that at times will pop and other time it won't pop are,
* Well-Seasoned - Reach seasonal adventure rank 10
* Trendsetter - Reach seasonal adventure rank 25

So what I did in this save in case this happens, I also included a save at floor 30 boss defeated, and you can use the save exploit found by a user in PSNP that you can get to level 25 quickly. Exploit as follow,

1. Enter the tower on any difficulty
  2. Kill the boss at the 30th floor
  3. Don't leave through the door, use the pillar to teleport back to town instead.
  4. Exit to main menu, close game.
  5. Back-up your saves with PS Plus or USB
  6. Enter the game again
  7. Re-enter the tower
  8. Leave through the exit door
  9. Exit to main menu, close game.
  10. Download your character save (not the profile and settings file)
  11. Continue from step 6
  12. Repeat ad infinitum
  13. Doing this gives you around 4-5 levels per hour.
  14. If it doesn't work / trophies don't pop, change your system language to English.

Enjoy the auto pop lol

the link to the save file is missing

Nice work, do you have an EU version by any chance? (the other topic on EU is outdated since april 2021 so it won't work for the last DLC) :)

Unfortunately I don’t. I’m going to try tomorrow or the day after when I have a free time to find an EU save so I can re region my save. I’ll see what I can do. I’ll update this later.

Trophies all pop! perfection. This save might even help with the two trophies that don't pop from my Instaplat save. Good job

BT

Awesome. Thank you for confirming. My case was 3 tests, 2 everything popped. 1 account had 2 trophies bug out and not pop, which is why I added a save at floor 30 boss defeated to use exploit to level up. So I guess that was a really rare occurrence. Thanks for confirming everything works fine and all pop. I have tagged you in main post I hope you don’t mind. Or I can remove the tag.

Last edited:

Awesome. Thank you for confirming. My case was 3 tests, 2 everything popped. 1 account had 2 trophies bug out and not pop, which is why I added a save at floor 30 boss defeated to use exploit to level up. So I guess that was a really rare occurrence. Thanks for confirming everything works fine and all pop. I have tagged you in main post I hope you don’t mind. Or I can remove the tag.

Glad to help !

Nice work, do you have an EU version by any chance? (the other topic on EU is outdated since april 2021 so it won't work for the last DLC) :)

I tried to use SW advance mode to re region the game as I have found an EU save here
https://playersquared.com/forums/37...c-trophies-cusa18797.html?highlight=minecraft
Original Post by, @Botty

But unfortunately I can't use the advance mode. Unless there is another way to do so or to re region. Sorry can't do anything. If anyone have a way to re region my save by all means do so please and I'll add it to this post.

But unfortunately I can't use the advance mode. Unless there is another way to do so or to re region. Sorry can't do anything. If anyone have a way to re region my save by all means do so please and I'll add it to this post.

I looked into it as well, and Advance Mode isn't activated

Nevermind at least you tried :)
Only have to grind to rank45 to get the golden parrot, it would be nice having a save with the pet already unlocked, it's such horrendus grind ..