• If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • If you've previously logged in via'Google or Discord and are now unable to do so you'll need to request a password reset which will be emailed to you via the link here: Lost password
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link. You must list the number for react options like above. ( you can list multiple options by doing 1,2,3,4,6) 1= Thanks 2= Love 3= Haha 4= Wow 6= Canada Thanks or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

EU Crysis 3 remastered supersoldier saveset [CUSA18673]

unknown6569

Fanatic
November 4, 2020
This saveset is for collectibles (intel) and the supersoldier difficulty.

Save 1 - Just finish the level for the halfway trophy.

Save 2 - go and grab the data file to the right - should be highlighted for the Breaking the Lore trophy.

Save 3 - Finish the final phase of the boss - just damage the bottom right critical hit point. Then do the one hit kill with the bow QTE. View a couple cutscenes, and then use the space weapon. Trophy will pop after this, before credits.

Save 4 - Equip the final upgrade and sprint for 3 metres for suited up trophy
Enjoy :catjam::stonks:

Last edited:
This saveset is for collectibles (intel) and the supersoldier difficulty. I might add the max suit trophy at a later date.

Save 1 - Just finish the level for the halfway trophy.

Save 2 - go and grab the data file to the right - should be highlighted for the Breaking the Lore trophy.

Save 3 - Finish the final phase of the boss - just damage the bottom right critical hit point. Then do the one hit kill with the bow QTE. View a couple cutscenes, and then use the space weapon. Trophy will pop after this, before credits.

Enjoy :catjam::stonks:

that was quick :) thanks a lot for the work

The issue is occuring for me too - something has gone wrong with the file on Mediafire. I've put a ticket for support with them but I doubt they'll be able to do much. According to other posts the only way is to reupload the save and create a new link - however, the only copy I have of the save is on mediafire.