• Welcome Guest to the new PlayerSquared! Please be aware the site is a work in progress & we'd appreciate your help in letting us know which features from the old site we're currently missing as well as report any bugs you find via this thread here: Bugs/Missing Features
  • If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

Multi Stardew Valley Platinum Save Set [CUSA06829/CUSA06840/CUSA26625]

reptil-1997

VIP User
VIP User
October 19, 2020
D845F833-9677-4030-ADCD-D2B155ECE1FF.jpg

Today i can share finally my Platinum Save Set for Stardew Valley. After many hours of modding and testing i create a Save for every Single Trophy and Re-Region my Original EU Save to US. I modded the Saves so that no other Trophies pops out of Order, but to make this sure i recommend you to test the save on a Dummy Account. All EU Saves are tested on my Dummy and my Main Account, the US Saves needs testing.

Instructions for the Trophys are in each folder. For the most Trophys you just load the save to pop the Trophy.

Note: You can‘t open the Saves in Advance or Quick Mode anymore, because the Save Editor i used changes the formatting and you will get an Error if you try.
Also thanks https://playersquared.com/forums/members/60996-jlzzybelle/ for his Save for The Prairie King and Fectors Challenge Trophy in this Thread: Stardew Valley [CUSA06840] - Fector's Challenge, Craft Master, Gourmet Chef
I only Re-Region his save and all Credits for this Save goes to him.

Information:
In the Case that the US save or CUSA26625 wont work because i messed it up, i provide my decrypted modded XML File in the US Folder. Somyou can easily re region the save by yourself. Open the xml file in notepad or similair text editor, ctrl - A select all now ctrl - C copy all and now open youre save in advanced mode in save wizard. In advanced mode ctrl - A for select all, press backspace to delete all now ctrl - V to insert the copied from the my provided file.

To see this hidden content, you must like this content.
Update:
Update 2:
Update 3:
Update 4:
Update 5:

Last edited:
Re: Stardew Valley Platinum Save Set [CUSA06829/CUSA06840]

View attachment 521

Today i can share finally my Platinum Save Set for Stardew Valley. After many hours of modding and testing i create a Save for every Single Trophy and Re-Region my Original EU Save to US. I modded the Saves so that no other Trophies pops out of Order, but to make this sure i recommend you to test the save on a Dummy Account. All EU Saves are tested on my Dummy and my Main Account, the US Saves needs testing.
In the Case that they wont work because i messed it up, i provide my decrypted modded XML File in the US Folder.

Instructions for the Trophys are in each folder. For the most Trophys you just load the save to pop the Trophy.

Note: You can‘t open the Saves in Advance or Quick Mode anymore, because the Save Editor i used changes the formatting and you will get an Error if you try.
Also thanks https://playersquared.com/forums/members/60996-jlzzybelle/ for his Save for The Prairie King and Fectors Challenge Trophy in this Thread: Stardew Valley [CUSA06840] - Fector's Challenge, Craft Master, Gourmet Chef
I only Re-Region his save and all Credits for this Save goes to him.

-= Hidden Content =-

I actually did this game on my vita and I know first hand how much of a grind this game is. Still very enjoyable game. Great work on this! Thank you, Salute!

Hey, i`ve tried to get Craft master, but there are some things missing.
"Weintrauben, Iridiumbarren..."
I`ve done something wrong?

I play the EU-Version

Oh you‘re right, thoose two are missing. I will fix it tomorrow, otherwise you can use the Prairie King & Fector‘s Challenge save to get Craft Master. You need to Craft the Deluxe Scarecrow on the workbench outside the hosue to pop Craft Master.

thanks for the fantastic work,
Homesteader (250k) trophy for US region is missing, any help?

thank you

You can re region the save easily by yourself. In the US folder is the exported xml file from the eu save.
Open the xml file in notepad or similair text editor, ctrl - A select all now ctrl - C copy all and now open youre save in advanced mode in save wizard. In advanced mode ctrl - A for select all, press backspace to delete all now ctrl - V to insert the copied from the my provided file.
Because i dont know when i can upload the missing save for us.

You can re region the save easily by yourself. In the US folder is the exported xml file from the eu save.
Open the xml file in notepad or similair text editor, ctrl - A select all now ctrl - C copy all and now open youre save in advanced mode in save wizard. In advanced mode ctrl - A for select all, press backspace to delete all now ctrl - V to insert the copied from the my provided file.
Because i dont know when i can upload the missing save for us.

it worked, thank you so much
here's the save
CUSA06840