• Welcome Guest to the new PlayerSquared! Please be aware the site is a work in progress & we'd appreciate your help in letting us know which features from the old site we're currently missing as well as report any bugs you find via this thread here: Bugs/Missing Features
  • If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

Multi MHW Iceborne Modded Save EU/US/AS

AliceH

July 15, 2021
UPDATE: I changed the links to the saves from Discord to a Google Drive as people who weren't members of the discord and didn't want to sign up couldn't see the channel where the saves were

Update: Added an AS Region Save (CUSA 09554)- June 13 2022

This save belongs to Inori and me (Al) on the SW discord. I noticed someone took the US save and posted it to The Tech Game and also has made Youtube videos of the save which isn't cool in my book.

Anyways I got a lot of requests for an EU version of the save so I went ahead and did a Re-Region on it today and figured I would share both saves in here (US and EU)

Also got a couple of requests for AS Saves so I went ahead and did a re-region on it (June 13 2022)

US/EU/AS region
2 modded weapons that have full augments (Alatreon Dual Blades and Hellish Slasher)
2 modded gear sets with all pieces with 3 max jewel slots plus extra defense on them. (Alatreon and Fatalis armors)
All mods were done using KG Codes Prince modding service

Should also pop platinum trophy in main game after playing around abit and have 70-80% of Iceborne trophies.
Originally Inori's save from pre Alatreon days but then I added the modded Dual Blades, modded Alatreon gear and modded Fatalis gear plus killed Alatreon and Fatalis a few times

Don't be a dummy and use this in Public online sessions. Also even if you resign the save the Guild card will not change and will show Inori's name on it. So people online will know it's not your save you're using.

Enjoy everyone

EU Save
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1khle_P1IYpQVkvSUKfixtzLWHeYM7Ylq/view?usp=sharing

US save
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1xs-YeYlJOvZNSSpQ4hdOykAAn_6Obdxg/view?usp=sharing

AS Save
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1t-PZk0EklHWJpLlXxbNcxWZjW_LGsIn-/view?usp=sharing

Last edited:
Re: MHW Iceborne Modded Save EU and US

no, but like he said, should pop almost everything by doing 1 more of each thing.

Edit: I just tested it, popped a few trophies I was missing except for Crown Master. Thanks!

Ya when I tested it on a dummy save it popped everything eventually not all at once but it popped a bunch right away and then they started popping randomly as I turned in quests and killed monsters

Thank you so much, this is exactly the kind of save I was looking for, but I couldn't find any European ones, such a complete character for offline session is more than I expected.
Thanks again for sharing this gem with us!

Thank you so much, this is exactly the kind of save I was looking for, but I couldn't find any European ones, such a complete character for offline session is more than I expected.
Thanks again for sharing this gem with us!

Glad you enjoyed it. People have been asking me for a EU save for a long time and I finally JBd my old PS4 and was able to Re-Region my US save for EU players to enjoy