• Welcome Guest to the new PlayerSquared! Please be aware the site is a work in progress & we'd appreciate your help in letting us know which features from the old site we're currently missing as well as report any bugs you find via this thread here: Bugs/Missing Features
  • If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • If you've previously logged in via'Google or Discord and are now unable to do so you'll need to request a password reset which will be emailed to you via the link here: Lost password
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

US Ace Combat 5: The Unsung War Save Set [CUSA13419]

GerardoLibre88

Fanatic
November 11, 2020
Hi there, me again. This time I want to share this save. Ace Combat 5: The Unsung War! This game is very rare because It comes with Ace Combat 7 Deluxe Edition, you cant buy it alone. It's one of the best Ace Combat games out there, so give it a try!

WARNING: I highly recommend you to play the game first and get the story-related trophies and get some miscellaneous trophies like SILVER ACE (Destroy 500 enemy targets) or SILVER SHOOTER (Destroy 15 enemy aircraft using only machine guns). The reason of this is because a lot of trophies will pop up after you finish a mission, so if you dont want to this, play the game first.

Important: This save has ADF-01 FALKEN unlocked, so this plane will destroy everything in an one-shot!

Instructions:

Start the game -> Choose Campaing -> Load Save -> Choose Free Mission

This save has every mission completed with S rank on every difficulty. So, if you complete a mission on specific difficulty, you will get the related trophy. For example:

1) On Free Mission, play any mission on NORMAL and get a S rank (mission 2 for example), you will get:

RAZGRIZ:Complete all missions.
BRONZE WING: Complete all missions on NORMAL difficulty with an S-rank.
GOLD ACE: Destroy 1000 enemy targets.
SILVER ACE: Destroy 500 enemy targets.
BRONZE ACE: Destroy 200 enemy targets.

2) If you destroy 1 enemy aircraft using only machine guns, you will get these trophies at the end of the mission (Mission 2 is a good place):

BRONZE SHOOTER: Destroy 5 enemy aircraft using only machine guns.
SILVER SHOOTER: Destroy 15 enemy aircraft using only machine guns.
GOLD SHOOTER: Destroy 50 enemy aircraft using only machine guns.

3) On Free Mission, play any mission on HARD and get a S rank (mission 2 for example), you will get:

SILVER WING: Complete all missions on HARD difficulty with an S-rank.

4) On Free Mission, play any mission on EXPERT and get a S rank (mission 2 for example), you will get:

GOLD WING: Complete all missions on EXPERT difficulty with an S-rank.

5) On Free Mission, play any mission on ACE and get a S rank (mission 2 for example), you will get:

ACE WING: Complete all missions on ACE difficulty with an S-rank.

I didnt test these trophies, but you should get them by doing the action:

GRAND FALCON: Destroy all named aircraft in one mission -> Destroy any named aircraft on any mission and finish the mission to get the trophy.
NEEDLE'S EYE: Earn the highest rating in all landing and refueling missions -> You can try this on mission 13, complete the refueling in less than 20 seconds and finish the mission.

About Arcade Mode: You have to do it by yourself unfortunately. I did the level 4 route, its a bit hard at first, but if you practice you can get it soon. You need like 145.000 points to get SSS rank. On level 4 route, the last mission gives you like 25.000 points by destroying every enemy on the mission, so you have to get like 115.000 points before this mission and get like +200 seconds at the end of the final mission (you can restart the missions without to restart the route).

[hide]Ace Combat 5: The Unsung War Save Set [CUSA13419][/hide]

Last edited:
Hi there, me again. This time I want to share this save. Ace Combat 5: The Unsung War! This game is very rare because It comes with Ace Combat 7 Deluxe Edition, you cant buy it alone. It's one of the best Ace Combat games out there, so give it a try!

WARNING: I highly recommend you to play the game first and get the story-related trophies and get some miscellaneous trophies like SILVER ACE (Destroy 500 enemy targets) or SILVER SHOOTER (Destroy 15 enemy aircraft using only machine guns). The reason of this is because a lot of trophies will pop up after you finish a mission, so if you dont want to this, play the game first.

Important: This save has ADF-01 FALKEN unlocked, so this plane will destroy everything in an one-shot!

Instructions:

Start the game -> Choose Campaing -> Load Save -> Choose Free Mission

This save has every mission completed with S rank on every difficulty. So, if you complete a mission on specific difficulty, you will get the related trophy. For example:

1) On Free Mission, play any mission on NORMAL and get a S rank (mission 2 for example), you will get:

RAZGRIZ:Complete all missions.
BRONZE WING: Complete all missions on NORMAL difficulty with an S-rank.
GOLD ACE: Destroy 1000 enemy targets.
SILVER ACE: Destroy 500 enemy targets.
BRONZE ACE: Destroy 200 enemy targets.

2) If you destroy 1 enemy aircraft using only machine guns, you will get these trophies at the end of the mission (Mission 2 is a good place):

BRONZE SHOOTER: Destroy 5 enemy aircraft using only machine guns.
SILVER SHOOTER: Destroy 15 enemy aircraft using only machine guns.
GOLD SHOOTER: Destroy 50 enemy aircraft using only machine guns.

3) On Free Mission, play any mission on HARD and get a S rank (mission 2 for example), you will get:

SILVER WING: Complete all missions on HARD difficulty with an S-rank.

4) On Free Mission, play any mission on EXPERT and get a S rank (mission 2 for example), you will get:

GOLD WING: Complete all missions on EXPERT difficulty with an S-rank.

5) On Free Mission, play any mission on ACE and get a S rank (mission 2 for example), you will get:

ACE WING: Complete all missions on ACE difficulty with an S-rank.

I didnt test these trophies, but you should get them by doing the action:

GRAND FALCON: Destroy all named aircraft in one mission -> Destroy any named aircraft on any mission and finish the mission to get the trophy.
NEEDLE'S EYE: Earn the highest rating in all landing and refueling missions -> You can try this on mission 13, complete the refueling in less than 20 seconds and finish the mission.

About Arcade Mode: You have to do it by yourself unfortunately. I did the level 4 route, its a bit hard at first, but if you practice you can get it soon. You need like 145.000 points to get SSS rank. On level 4 route, the last mission gives you like 25.000 points by destroying every enemy on the mission, so you have to get like 115.000 points before this mission and get like +200 seconds at the end of the final mission (you can restart the missions without to restart the route).

-= Hidden Content =-

Thank you!