• Welcome Guest to the new PlayerSquared! Please be aware the site is a work in progress & we'd appreciate your help in letting us know which features from the old site we're currently missing as well as report any bugs you find via this thread here: Bugs/Missing Features
  • If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

Multi Onimusha: Warlords [CUSA11300] [CUSA11142]

RAGING

I make saves for fun
VIP User
January 29, 2021
PlayerSquared
lnk.bio
HF9W6oxl.jpg

Just made a set for the missable trophies in Onimusha: Warlords, collectibles included.
I'm also including a set by mnga13 for cleanup purposes. You can also get the hardest
trophies like beating the game with no upgrades, no medicine, with S Rank, in less than
3 hours (speedrun), on ultimate difficulty etc. Good luck :)

Raging’s missables & clean-up save

Slot 1. Vengeance + Raging Flames + Keep to Yourself: just keep playing to progress with the story.
Slot 2. Gaunt and Done It: in case it didn’t pop on loading screen, just activate the magic mirror.
Slot 3. Slaying in the Moonlight + A Storm is Coming + Occult Unsealed: just keep playing to progress with the story.

Slot 4. Soul Whisperer (missable): just pick up the Rosary nearby.
Slot 5. Secret Ninja Skills (missable) + Two to Tango (missable) + Bamboo-zled (missable) + Wish I Had This Sooner!: you’re in the perfect spot; after that, go to the 2nd old moth man location (in the water well). You’ll also find some bamboos in the forest nearby.
Slot 6. Road Kill (missable) + Axe-ecutioner (missable): you’re in the perfect spot; after that, advance to the next area to kill the mini boss.
Slot 7. Max Orbs + Sight Beyond Sight (missable) + Near, Far, Wherever You Are (missable): just enhance the last orb (Shippuu). You can also get the Vision Staff and the Matchlock nearby, both in the same area.
Slot 8. Glimmering Waters + All Lives Big and Small (missable) + See You Next Fall (missable) + Decrypter, Table for One (missable): just keep playing to progress with the story. Eventually, you’ll get to the lake where the carps can be found. In the next area, you’ll encounter the waterfall and the last decoder box - combination is ↓L - ↑R - ↓R - ↓L - ↓R.
Slot 9. Luck? Yeah, Right.: solve the last number puzzle right next to you.
Slot 10. Walking Encyclopedia (all files) + Armor Collector (holy armor left): only Genbu #2 and Genbu #3 left, see the video Onimusha Warlords Remastered ALL FILE LOCATIONS - YouTube.
You can also get the last armor nearby.
Slot 11 [Clean-up save before using the Save Set 2]. Never Lost (all maps) + Demonic Vitality (power jewel) + Magic Overload (magic jewel) + Max Swords (max all swords) + Demons Die Now (Bishamon sword) + Panda-monium (outfit): just collect the last map right in front of you and the sword in the room behind you. The other trophies can be obtained on the magic mirror. The trophy Enhance! will also pop if you still don’t have it. To get the Panda-monium trophy, just defeat the final boss to beat the game.
mnga13’s end game save

Slot 8. Blunt Sword, Sharp Mind (no upgrades): just finish the game — health cheat will lock the trophy, but you have 99 talismans if needed.
Slot 11. None for Me, Thanks (no medicine): just finish the game — you’re free to use talismans.
Slot 13. Armor Collector (ogre amor left): take the door on the right and get the last armor in the trick treasure box — combination is ↓L - ↑R - ↓R - ↓L - ↓R. You can also get 1 more fluorite right bellow you for the trophy All for One, One for Fluorite, just take the stairs in your left, I’ve already got the vision staff.
Slot 14. Walking Encyclopedia (all files): take the ladder nearby and get the Genbu #4, see the video Onimusha Warlords Remastered ALL FILE LOCATIONS - YouTube.
You can also get 1 more fluorite in the same room (in case you still don’t have the trophy All for One, One for Fluorite), I’ve already got the vision staff.
Slot 18. Pro-nimusha + Speed Demon + The Ultimate Champion + Scantily-Clad Jutsu: just beat the final boss using the unlimited magic spam — you have 70 minutes left and Rank S has already been achieved on ultimate difficulty.
Reminder:
US = [CUSA11300]
EU = [CUSA11142]

Link to download (6 MB):
[hide]click here[/hide]

You must click the thanks button with the thumbs up 👍
(lower left, under user postbit) to see the download link.

These saves were tested by myself in November 2021 (System Firmware 8.00+) :pepewink:

Last edited: