• Welcome Guest to the new PlayerSquared! Please be aware the site is a work in progress & we'd appreciate your help in letting us know which features from the old site we're currently missing as well as report any bugs you find via this thread here: Bugs/Missing Features
  • If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

EU PREY - [CUSA06559 & CUSA04482]

FatherComstock

True Prophet
VIP User
January 5, 2022
AVAILABLE REGIONS: CUSA04482; CUSA06559;

Cover.png

Hello everyone!
In this thread, I'm sharing some trophies from PREY [CUSA06559] and [CUSA04482].

There are a couple of trophies missing (from the beginning of a game).

TROPHY LIST

[CUSA04482] (originally posted by Allicks, then I've improved them)

1. Split Affinity & other
- Press Sneak
- Know Thine Enemy
- Know Thy Self
- Black Market
- TranStar Gourmand
- Psychometry
- Engineer
- Dead Calm
- Operator
- Split Affinity
- Awkward Ride Home

2. No needles & Push the Fat Guy
- Push the Fat Guy
- No needles

3. I and It

4. Missing Persons & Abandon Ship
- Missing Persons
- Abandon Ship

5. Do no harm & I and Thou
- Do no harm
- I and Thou

[CUSA06559]

1. No Needles

2. Mimesis

3. Mimic Massacre

4. Deprogramming & Thoughts Can Kill
- Deprogramming
- Thoughts Can Kill

5. Prism Master & Shapeshifter
- Prism Master
- Shapeshifter

6. Ball Lightning

7. Open Says She & Cold Dead Hands
- Open Says She
- Cold Dead Hands

8. Adrift

9. The Gates of Hell & Dead Calm
- The Gates of Hell
- Dead Calm

10. Operator & Engineer & It's Alive!
- Operator & Engineer
- It's Alive!

11. A Friend in Need

12. Abandon Ship

13. Brain Trust

14. Escape Velocity

15. Know Thine Enemy & A Different Side of Yu & TranStar Gourmand
- Know Thine Enemy
- A Different Side of Yu
- TranStar Gourmand

16. Tee One Up

17. You Rang

18. Psychometry

19. Press Sneak

20. Gift to the World

21. Makeup Exam

22. Best Served Cold

23. Self-Incriminating

24. This Never Happened

25. Missing Persons (*)

26. Dear Future Self

27. Do No Harm & I and Thou
- Do No Harm
- I and Thou

EXTRAS\STARTER SAVE
- Starter Save - Slot 1

DOWNLOAD LINK:
Code:
[hide][URL="https://mega.nz/#F!R6plxT7A!X_qybqEd5-A9e3tnMEK7Rg"]MEGA[/URL][/hide]

Enjoy! :)

(*) This save was made just before starting the last mission. You can do some miscellaneous trophies and "Black Market", but you are unable to kill everybody so NO CHANCE for "I and It".

Split Affinity

Seem to be having trouble with this one popping. I load the save and go into the ship, but nothing. What am I doing wrong here :)

EDIT: Figured it out. Was being an idiot!

Can you tell me what did you do to make it pop? my first playthrogh i only used human abilities so i used "No Needles" save to finish the game with typhon abilities but the trophy didn't pop :( My first playtrough is in slot1 and the no neeedles was in slot2.

Did anyone got the awkward ride home trophy CUSA06559 ? and what save did you use to get it?