• Welcome Guest to the new PlayerSquared! Please be aware the site is a work in progress & we'd appreciate your help in letting us know which features from the old site we're currently missing as well as report any bugs you find via this thread here: Bugs/Missing Features
  • If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

EU The Witness Save-set [CUSA04263]

FatherComstock

True Prophet
VIP User
January 5, 2022
AVAILABLE REGIONS: CUSA04263;

In this post, I'm sharing all trophies without the "Challenge" one.
Every saved file requires you to activate a laser by solving a puzzle in front of you. Those puzzles are literally as easy as swiping left to unlock your phone.
If a particular save has a laser already activated then, once a game gets fully loaded, just wait around 5sec for a trophy to unlock.

The last trophy, which you already read about is a "Challenge" and exactly as its name suggests, it's a very challenging trophy.
You'll have to think and act fast.

Below, I will tell you how I beat it and give you some tips.
First I've watched some videos on youtube and studied how each of the puzzles works.
Next, I was training by solving random puzzles by myself and after a while, I've started seeing patterns.
YOU HAVE AROUND 6 MINUTES IN TOTAL TO SOLVE ALL THE PUZZLES. I've found the background music too stressful, so I've muted it and this helped a lot.
The first three puzzles are very easy. The fourth one is a map of a labyrinth puzzle (which you will come across later) and an orange dots marks triangle puzzle, so make a quick photo of it to use this later.
The next part is a set of four puzzles. The order of them launching is random. Tetris and symmetry are the hardest ones (at least for me) so for the first of them, I've used The Witness Puzzle Solver. I've prepared a modded version of it (included in EXTRAS folder - find it and run couple instances of it by clicking on index.html) so now you can click on a picture of a cell type you want and then paste it on each cell of a puzzle you want (originally you have to click on a cell a couple of times till it will change to a type you want it to be). With the symmetry puzzle, I just have the luck of getting an easy one. Once you solve all puzzles from this set you will get two more sets of three puzzles where only one is doable. To tell which one is undoable you have to search for patterns like this:

b w
w b where b is black and w is white

For three colors, I've also used The Witness Puzzle Solver.
The next puzzle is the labyrinth, of which, you took a picture earlier.

There, I've used TRIANGLE PUZZLE Solver.html.

The last set of puzzles contains two pillars with symmetry puzzles.
There, again I have a lot of luck and have to do a little practice before I finally beat it.

I wish you all good luck and hope these saves and tools collection will help you find peace.

DOWNLOAD LINK:
Code:
[hide][URL="https://mega.nz/#F!d7IgjCBb!WLgCKEp7ogCtWG7-lZBxNg"]MEGA[/URL][/hide]

Enjoy! :)