• Welcome Guest to the new PlayerSquared! Please be aware the site is a work in progress & we'd appreciate your help in letting us know which features from the old site we're currently missing as well as report any bugs you find via this thread here: Bugs/Missing Features
  • If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

Multi Dishonored Definitive Edition PLATINUM SAVESET [CUSA02218-CUSA02230]

FatherComstock

True Prophet
VIP User
January 5, 2022
AVAILABLE REGIONS: CUSA02218; CUSA02230;
Cover.png

Introduction
This save-set contains all the trophies that can be obtained by loading a save file.
There are a couple of trophies from Dunwall City Trials DLC which need to be done by yourself.
I'm uploading four zip files and instruction.txt with a table of contents and instructions.
The save file for a "Void Star" trophy, isn't mine and the credit goes to Mr_Softy who uploaded it first, a couple of years ago.

DOWNLOAD LINK:
Code:
[hide][URL="https://mega.nz/folder/03IAnTCY#ypddqoSpJmhZYdvN7-NLcA"]MEGA[/URL][/hide]

Enjoy! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Dishonored Definitive Edition PLATINUM SAVESET [CUSA02230]

Hey man thanks for the saves. I know Save Wizard doesn't support this so I have no way to reregion it. Do you by chance have this for CUSA02218? Long shot I know but I've see you work miracles with other save so figured couldn't hurt to ask. Either way thanks again.

AVAILABLE REGIONS: CUSA02230;
Cover.png

Introduction
This save-set contains all the trophies that can be obtained by loading a save file.
There are a couple of trophies from Dunwall City Trials DLC which need to be done by yourself.
I'm uploading four zip files and instruction.txt with a table of contents and instructions.
The save file for a "Void Star" trophy, isn't mine and the credit goes to Mr_Softy who uploaded it first, a couple of years ago.

DOWNLOAD LINK:
Code:
-= Hidden Content =-

Enjoy! :)

Another great one Comstock! I won't be playing this game as I did on the ps3 and remember the nightmare of the two trophies you speak of from the dunwall city trials DLC.
Endless hours and tries to no avail either so I gave up on it years ago. To anyone who does go for it, best of luck! This set will surely help you with the rest of the trophies from this great game.

Hey man thanks for the saves. I know Save Wizard doesn't support this so I have no way to reregion it. Do you by chance have this for CUSA02218? Long shot I know but I've see you work miracles with other save so figured couldn't hurt to ask. Either way thanks again.

Hi, currently I lack time and this saveset is huge. That's why the chances for me doing it soon are small, but don't loose hope.

Re: Dishonored Definitive Edition PLATINUM SAVESET

Hey guys thanks for the saves! Save Wizard doesn't support this and I have no way to reregion it, like ThrashNSlash i play on CUSA02231... Does anyone have a solution for us please? :sal:

as soon as I try to load a save of dishonored the save wizard tells me that the program must be restarted because there was a problem with the servers, this problem has always and only with dishonored and with other games no problem

no offense, but I'm starting to think it's a joke, as soon as I load the game the saves don't appear, if it's a scam tell me immediately otherwise there are people like me who are just wasting time

no offense, but I'm starting to think it's a joke, as soon as I load the game the saves don't appear, if it's a scam tell me immediately otherwise there are people like me who are just wasting time
Nobody else had any issues with his saves though so it must be something on your end

I confirm that after hours and hours of attempts as soon as I load the game nothing appears and I don't understand what I'm doing wrong

I confirm that after hours and hours of attempts as soon as I load the game nothing appears and I don't understand what I'm doing wrong
Their are zip folders inside zip folders each folder contains multiple saves you have to drag 1 out and resign that you can't resign them all at once

Reactions: Vitor