• Welcome Guest to the new PlayerSquared! Please be aware the site is a work in progress & we'd appreciate your help in letting us know which features from the old site we're currently missing as well as report any bugs you find via this thread here: Bugs/Missing Features
  • If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • If you've previously logged in via'Google or Discord and are now unable to do so you'll need to request a password reset which will be emailed to you via the link here: Lost password
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

EU Dragon Age Inquisition - GOTY Platinum Saveset + DLC [CUSA00503]

FatherComstock

True Prophet
VIP User
January 5, 2022
AVAILABLE REGIONS: CUSA00503;
Cover.png

Instructions are stored in the .txt files inside folders!

DLC's are required!

I wrote "PLATINUM SAVESET", because this is as close as I can get you to achieve it. There are three missing trophies from the main game, which are:
- Regal - Completely upgrade one throne.
- Synergized, (in the EXTRAS folder there is a save with a good spot to try meeting the requirements for that trophy)
- Sharp-Eyed - Find and recover a shard identified by an ocularum.
They all can be unlocked during your playthrough.

I would also like to thank my anonymous Polish friend for sharing his save with me. That save file really helped me create this set. Kind people exist! :)

List of Save Files:

STORY:
- The Wrath of Heaven,
- Opposition in All Things,
- In Your Heart Shall Burn,
- Belle of the Ball & Wicked Eyes and Wicked Hearts,
- Here Lies the Abyss,
- What Pride Had Wrought,
- On Burning Wings,
- Inquisitor & Herald & Doom upon All the World (Nightmare Difficulty).

OTHER:
- Botanist & Loremaster & Saddled Up,
- Commander & High Commander,
- Customized,
- Decorator,
- Focused,
- Peerless & Well-Funded,
- Quartermaster,
- Skilled & Focused,
- Specialized,
- Trailblazer,
- Well-Prepared,
- Cavalier,
- Speak Only the Word,
- They Who Stand & The Brightest of Their Age,
- Demonslayer,
- Invincible,
- Persuasive,
- Wyrmslayer,
- People Person,
- Beloved and Precious.
- Dragons' Bane,
- Liberator,
- Marked for Greatness,
- Master Alchemist,
- Master Builder,
- Pathfinder,
- Veteran,
- Well-Read,
- Stargazer,
- Keymaster.

The Descent DLC:
- Deep Roads Commander,
- Giant Slayer,
- Fact Finder & Shaper of Stone.

Jaws of Hakkon DLC:
- Historian & Firestarter,
- Legend-Marked,
- Winter's End.

Trespasser DLC:
- Coroner,
- Forever Marked,
- Lateral Thinker,
- Trial of Temperance,
- Trial of the Emperor,
- Trial of the Empress,
- Trial of the Tower,
- Trial of the Fool (supplied by tigermark182),
- TRIAL OF HERMIT (by tigermark182),
- TRIAL OF MAGICIAN (by tigermark182),
- TRIAL OF THE LOVERS (by tigermark182).

EXTRAS:
- Synergized Trophy (Good Spot),
- Before Point of No Return,
- After Credits - MAIN GAME COMPLETED,
- Trespasser Starter Save (MAX LEVEL).

Playing this game 1,5 times and 160h was enough for me. Luckily, tigermark182 has supplied missing save files for the trophies from the Trespasser DLC. Big thanks go to him! :)

I also wish to contribute the missing trophy saves from your set. please feel free to add them to the main post, I have done trophy saves for the trial of the hermit, magician, lovers, and fool I have also modded lateral thinker (with the profile data) and trial of the emperor (finished dragon fight so its much quicker to pop trophy, just a few more mobs)

tigermark182 CUSA00503 Dragon Age Inquisition

EDIT:
with those done your set is now complete :)

ATTENTION: There are TWO main characters for the MAIN GAME and the first two DLCs: "Dylu" and "Maxwell". For the Trespasser DLC, there are some more characters supplied by tigermark182. If you don't see save you just copied, then you have to press the SQUARE button on the "Load Game" menu to change the character.

DOWNLOAD LINK:
Code:
[hide][URL="https://mega.nz/#F!RyQElB6K!sBwjeXPKjUxYmabSb20mog"]MEGA[/URL]
[URL="http://www.mediafire.com/file/anp79m1j4m4k846/onyx001_Dragon_Age_Inquisition_CUSA00503_Saveset.zip"]Mediafire[/URL][/hide]

Enjoy! :)