• Welcome Guest to the new PlayerSquared! Please be aware the site is a work in progress & we'd appreciate your help in letting us know which features from the old site we're currently missing as well as report any bugs you find via this thread here: Bugs/Missing Features
  • If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

Multi Modded Frozen Free Fall Snowball Fight Starter Save EU/US [CUSA02396] [CUSA02227]

Re: Frozen Free Fall Snowball Fight Modded Starter Save [CUSA02396]

Hey!

Made a modded starter save here. Contains 1 billion of each booster and hearts. Easy victory to the end!
Starts at brand new game, at the first level!

CUSA02396 (EU)

Download!

Thanks, but the download link give me error when trying to open it. Can you upload it to somewhere else? Like mediafire or mega.

Hey!

Made a modded starter save here. Contains 1 billion of each booster and hearts. Easy victory to the end!

CUSA02396 (EU)

Download!

Drive Download

I was able to download it from the initial link. Takes you to zippyshare and there just click on the "download now" button

Just in case it doesn't work for others still I took the liberty to upload it to my mega.

https://mega.nz/folder/vdMVFIIa#lP4tojp0Ry2LBoB8Pw5KXg

And of course, thank you for this. I have heard about this game briefly so don't know much about it, but from what I saw I became interested.

Last edited:

I have updated the save. I now got it working on PS5 also. Give it a whirl, both links updated!

Thank you Cissa, out of curiosity. Were you part of the "ol" website 360gamesaves.net?

I also realized just now (had a rough night) this is EU version, hopefully, it can be re-regioned to US I still want to thank you for your contribution, I appreciate it still.

Last edited:

Thank you Cissa, out of curiosity. Were you part of the "ol" website 360gamesaves.net?

I also realized just now (had a rough night) this is EU version, hopefully, it can be re-regioned to US I still want to thank you for your contribution, I appreciate it still.

I will see what I can do for re-regioning.

Added CUSA02227 too!

Last edited:
Re: Frozen Free Fall Snowball Fight Modded Starter Save EU/US [CUSA02396] [CUSA02227]

Hey!

CUSA02396 (EU)

Download!

Drive Download!

CUSA02227 (US)

Download!

Drive Download!

Great save, but can I know how did you do this? It is not available on save wizard. I though it has to be available on SW to edit it .

Re: Frozen Free Fall Snowball Fight Modded Starter Save EU/US [CUSA02396] [CUSA02227]

Great save, but can I know how did you do this? It is not available on save wizard. I though it has to be available on SW to edit it .

I used jailbroken PS4 on 9.00FW to extract the save as decrypted. :)
Any game that is AM locked, or not supported by SW can be extracted and plyed around with when jailbroken. Not to mention if a game has extra layer of encryption on top of base ps4, then memory editing to add stuff like currency/items etc, also works.

I used jailbroken PS4 on 9.00FW to extract the save as decrypted. :)
Any game that is AM locked, or not supported by SW can be extracted and plyed around with when jailbroken. Not to mention if a game has extra layer of encryption on top of base ps4, then memory editing to add stuff like currency/items etc, also works.

I didnt know that, thanks for the answer. If you could do a tutorial on how to do that, maybe more people would make great saves like the one you did with frozen :) . I will try to get a jailbroken PS4 to modify saves

Hey there,

Do you think it would be possible to do this on an existing save? I'm at lvl 255 and don't want to start from the begging. I also made a mistake when changing time and I'm now -5757 lifes....

Thank you

I do not have a modded PS4 would you be able to do it for me? I could give you my file and I have Save Wizard to re-sign it.

Last edited: