• Welcome Guest to the new PlayerSquared! Please be aware the site is a work in progress & we'd appreciate your help in letting us know which features from the old site we're currently missing as well as report any bugs you find via this thread here: Bugs/Missing Features
  • If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

Multi Uncharted The Lost Legacy US CUSA07737 100% Platinum Save PS5 AUTOPOP

Ze3

Fanatic
September 6, 2021
Uncharted The Lost Legacy US CUSA07737 100% Platinum Save PS5 AUTOPOP

Hello,

I have here my own 100% save for the game. I am sharing a single save file to help those preparing to auto pop trophies on PS5
Its a one file but everything in it needs to re signed.

I have done the crushing difficulty as my first playthrough, collectibles miscellaneous trophies same run. Only one trophy that I did later that required you to get to chapter 5. But it’s same file maybe different slot. I’ll update this when I test it on PS5. Just I thought I let you all know.

To see this hidden content, you must like this content.

Let me know what you find about using it.

I put it a multi region because I don't think it matter when transferring saves to PS5.

UPDATE something is off with the game i got 32 to pop in Lost Legacy including the crushing difficulty and The Way Of The Warrior popped for me. only few trophies left that was easy to get in an encounter select and chapter select. I don't know why the game forced me to re do some trophies despite me unlocking them in first on PS4. But I got my 100% Lost Legacy on PS5 was easy trophies that didn't pop. All my trophies originally on PS4 I earned them on my first play through, unless I was wrong and did few via chapter select I forgot. except for the way of warrior I did via chapter select. Still don't know why the game won't unlock some trophies.

If you want Uncharted 4 A Thief's End US CUSA00341 Check this post,

Uncharted 4 A Thief's End + 100% Survival DLC US CUSA00341 PS5 AUTOPOP

Last edited:
Works for EU - though only pops 27 trophies - this is becuase anything done via chapter select won't autopop. So there will be some cleanup afterwards, but thankfully speedrun and crushing pop.

Weird. I got a lot of stuff in my run don't know why this is happening. I managed to get 32 trophies to pop for Lost Legacy using diffrent slots.

Weird. I got a lot of stuff in my run don't know why this is happening. I managed to get 32 trophies to pop for Lost Legacy using diffrent slots.

I loaded all my slots for both games and I got 29/52 for Uncharted 4, and 18/49 for Lost Legacy (didn't pop Crushing for Lost Legacy). This is screwed up.

UPDATE: Using your saves, I got 18 more Lost Legacy saves to pop (including Crushing), bringing the total to 36/49. So, here are my 11 saves, so you and everyone else can see what pops from them. Maybe if a bunch of people upload their saves, different trophies might pop according to how they might have earned them...?

Here's the link to my saves:
https://mega.nz/file/Z4YWyJqQ#Dou-aVa-YIPdVAkCmkp37mrishU9obONolkVPsbiW5E

Last edited:
I loaded all my slots for both games and I got 29/52 for Uncharted 4, and 18/49 for Lost Legacy (didn't pop Crushing for Lost Legacy). This is screwed up.

UPDATE: Using your saves, I got 18 more Lost Legacy saves to pop (including Crushing), bringing the total to 36/49. So, here are my 11 saves, so you and everyone else can see what pops from them. Maybe if a bunch of people upload their saves, different trophies might pop according to how they might have earned them...?

Here's the link to my saves:
https://mega.nz/file/Z4YWyJqQ#Dou-aVa-YIPdVAkCmkp37mrishU9obONolkVPsbiW5E

something is off with the game i got 32 to pop in Lost Legacy including the crushing difficulty and The Way Of The Warrior popped for me. only few trophies left that was easy to get in an encounter select and chapter select. I don't know why the game forced me to re do some trophies despite me unlocking them in first on PS4. But I got my 100% Lost Legacy on PS5 was easy trophies that didn't pop. All my trophies originally on PS4 I earned them on my first play through, unless I was wrong and did few via chapter select I forgot. except for the way of warrior I did via chapter select. Still don't know why the game won't unlock some trophies.

Last edited:
Uncharted The Lost Legacy US CUSA07737 100% Platinum Save PS5 AUTOPOP

Hello,

I have here my own 100% save for the game. I am sharing a single save file to help those preparing to auto pop trophies on PS5
Its a one file but everything in it needs to re signed.

I have done the crushing difficulty as my first playthrough, collectibles miscellaneous trophies same run. Only one trophy that I did later that required you to get to chapter 5. But it’s same file maybe different slot. I’ll update this when I test it on PS5. Just I thought I let you all know.

-= Hidden Content =-

Let me know what you find about using it.

I put it a multi region because I don't think it matter when transferring saves to PS5.

UPDATE something is off with the game i got 32 to pop in Lost Legacy including the crushing difficulty and The Way Of The Warrior popped for me. only few trophies left that was easy to get in an encounter select and chapter select. I don't know why the game forced me to re do some trophies despite me unlocking them in first on PS4. But I got my 100% Lost Legacy on PS5 was easy trophies that didn't pop. All my trophies originally on PS4 I earned them on my first play through, unless I was wrong and did few via chapter select I forgot. except for the way of warrior I did via chapter select. Still don't know why the game won't unlock some trophies.

thx for the upload, but is this now US or Multiregion? You tagged your post as MULTI but the save itself seems to be US? Thx for clarification

I'm new to this but have been using save wizard for a year but when I load the save, all I got was only 3 trophies that popped. I used the save on my ps4. Is there an order to use to the save? I'm getting the ps5 version soon.

The save only to be used with the PS5 version of the game. Never used it on PS4. So not sure what will pop if used on PS4. When you transfer saves into your PS5 it’s one at a time you should get 33 trophies maybe more to auto pop. Rest are easily obtainable via chapter select and encounter select. Good luck.