• Welcome Guest to the new PlayerSquared! Please be aware the site is a work in progress & we'd appreciate your help in letting us know which features from the old site we're currently missing as well as report any bugs you find via this thread here: Bugs/Missing Features
  • If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

Multi BULLETSTORM: FULL CLIP EDITION 100% PLATINUM [CUSA07175] [CUSA07188]

Salamanca307

Fanatic
April 12, 2021
wvlzFZ1.jpg

now EU version regionaled by my friend xTheSolutionNOT

Hello again yesterday I finally managed to platinum this game a bit difficult in my opinion, I know there is in the save community for the EU and US version but I believe that the American version is a physical version, this one is digital version anyway CUSA07175, I hope to help those who like I had problems with this version now you can also platinum, I don't know if you can get trophies related to the campaign directly through my save but I believe that repeating chapters everything is possible, in echo and anarchy mode almost everything is unlocked just by finishing a session, however there is a caveat:

ATTENTION: the Anarchy Master trophy must be earned legitimately, even if I have already done it, it is necessary to repeat the action, so be aware that you will need a friend.

I hope this is useful to someone, enjoy.

YOU SHOULD THANK THE DOWNLOAD POST

[hide]I AM A CHEATER :catjam:[/hide]

[hide]MAKE A DONATION:snoop:[/hide]​

Last edited: