1. #1

    inFAMOUS Second Son™ – Infamous trophy [CUSA00223]
    Share:

    ]

    Digging up a bunch of 2014 saves I just found this 99% save just 1 minute before the platinum.
    12/12/2014 - 2:11 AM: Bad Karma – you can get the InFamous trophy (Bad Karma Level 5)
    by doing 1 more bad action, like killing 1 more people etc
    Good Karma is 100% – you may obtain the cumulative trophies by doing 1 more of each thing.
    Any feedback would be great! Good luck

    This save is free of cheats.

    You must resign ALL saves.






    Link to download (31 MB):
    You must thank the post to view hidden content/download!

    You must click the thanks button with the thumbs up 👍
    (lower left, under user postbit) to see the download link.



    System Firmware 8.00+
    Last edited by 🆁🅰🅶🅸🅽🅶; February 7th, 2022 at 09:10 AM. Reason: you must resign ALL saves!
    »» ℂ𝕙𝕖𝕔𝕜 𝕠𝕦𝕥 𝕞𝕪 ℙ𝕊𝟜 𝕊𝕒𝕧𝕖 𝔻𝕒𝕥𝕒𝕓𝕒𝕤𝕖 ««
    »» 𝕍𝕖́𝕣𝕚𝕗𝕚𝕖𝕣 𝕞𝕒 𝕓𝕒𝕤𝕖 𝕕𝕖 𝕕𝕠𝕟𝕟𝕖́𝕖𝕤 𝕕𝕖 ℙ𝕊𝟜 𝕤𝕒𝕦𝕧𝕖 ««
    »» 𝔼𝕔𝕙𝕒 𝕦𝕟 𝕧𝕚𝕤𝕥𝕒𝕫𝕠 𝕒 𝕞𝕚 𝕓𝕒𝕤𝕖 𝕕𝕖 𝕕𝕒𝕥𝕠𝕤 𝕕𝕖 𝕤𝕒𝕧𝕖𝕤 𝕕𝕖 ℙ𝕊𝟜 ««

    👇👇👇

    ꧁ “Bring us the girl and wipe away the debt.” ꧂

  2. #2

    Re: inFAMOUS Second Son™ – Infamous trophy [CUSA00223]
    Share:

    I just subscribed so how do I go about getting the link? I have your previous save but I need the modded version.

  3. #3

    Re: inFAMOUS Second Son™ – Infamous trophy [CUSA00223]
    Share:

    Originally Posted by MidnightPrzm
    I just subscribed so how do I go about getting the link? I have your previous save but I need the modded version.
    wrong thread but it's fixed by now. good luck on your NG+!
    »» ℂ𝕙𝕖𝕔𝕜 𝕠𝕦𝕥 𝕞𝕪 ℙ𝕊𝟜 𝕊𝕒𝕧𝕖 𝔻𝕒𝕥𝕒𝕓𝕒𝕤𝕖 ««
    »» 𝕍𝕖́𝕣𝕚𝕗𝕚𝕖𝕣 𝕞𝕒 𝕓𝕒𝕤𝕖 𝕕𝕖 𝕕𝕠𝕟𝕟𝕖́𝕖𝕤 𝕕𝕖 ℙ𝕊𝟜 𝕤𝕒𝕦𝕧𝕖 ««
    »» 𝔼𝕔𝕙𝕒 𝕦𝕟 𝕧𝕚𝕤𝕥𝕒𝕫𝕠 𝕒 𝕞𝕚 𝕓𝕒𝕤𝕖 𝕕𝕖 𝕕𝕒𝕥𝕠𝕤 𝕕𝕖 𝕤𝕒𝕧𝕖𝕤 𝕕𝕖 ℙ𝕊𝟜 ««

    👇👇👇

    ꧁ “Bring us the girl and wipe away the debt.” ꧂

  4. #4

    Re: inFAMOUS Second Son™ – Infamous trophy [CUSA00223]
    Share:

    Originally Posted by 🆁🅰🅶🅸🅽🅶
    ]

    Digging up a bunch of 2014 saves I just found this 99% save just 1 minute before the platinum.
    12/12/2014 - 2:11 AM: Bad Karma – you can get the InFamous trophy (Bad Karma Level 5)
    by doing 1 more bad action, like killing 1 more people etc
    Good Karma is 100% – you may obtain the cumulative trophies by doing 1 more of each thing.
    Any feedback would be great! Good luck

    This save is free of cheats.

    You must resign ALL saves.






    Link to download (31 MB):
    -= Hidden Content =-

    You must click the thanks button with the thumbs up 👍
    (lower left, under user postbit) to see the download link.



    System Firmware 8.00+

    tudo bem amigo, usei esse save mas o jogo começa em 32% não esta completo.
    IMG_6648.jpg

  5. #5

    Re: inFAMOUS Second Son™ – Infamous trophy [CUSA00223]
    Share:

    Originally Posted by Dninja84
    tudo bem amigo, usei esse save mas o jogo começa em 32% não esta completo.
    IMG_6648.jpg
    Opa, vc resignou os 2 usuários? 1 deles eu zerei com carma do bem e o outro com o do mal.
    O save pro troféu Infame foi o meu NG+, não cheguei a fazer 100% pois o resto dos troféus incluindo o carma do bem peguei na primeira zerada.
    Tenta resignar o save mais antigo (Luz,100%):
    »» ℂ𝕙𝕖𝕔𝕜 𝕠𝕦𝕥 𝕞𝕪 ℙ𝕊𝟜 𝕊𝕒𝕧𝕖 𝔻𝕒𝕥𝕒𝕓𝕒𝕤𝕖 ««
    »» 𝕍𝕖́𝕣𝕚𝕗𝕚𝕖𝕣 𝕞𝕒 𝕓𝕒𝕤𝕖 𝕕𝕖 𝕕𝕠𝕟𝕟𝕖́𝕖𝕤 𝕕𝕖 ℙ𝕊𝟜 𝕤𝕒𝕦𝕧𝕖 ««
    »» 𝔼𝕔𝕙𝕒 𝕦𝕟 𝕧𝕚𝕤𝕥𝕒𝕫𝕠 𝕒 𝕞𝕚 𝕓𝕒𝕤𝕖 𝕕𝕖 𝕕𝕒𝕥𝕠𝕤 𝕕𝕖 𝕤𝕒𝕧𝕖𝕤 𝕕𝕖 ℙ𝕊𝟜 ««

    👇👇👇

    ꧁ “Bring us the girl and wipe away the debt.” ꧂

  6. #6

    Re: inFAMOUS Second Son™ – Infamous trophy [CUSA00223]
    Share:

    Originally Posted by 🆁🅰🅶🅸🅽🅶
    Opa, vc resignou os 2 usuários? 1 deles eu zerei com carma do bem e o outro com o do mal.
    O save pro troféu Infame foi o meu NG+, não cheguei a fazer 100% pois o resto dos troféus incluindo o carma do bem peguei na primeira zerada.
    Tenta resignar o save mais antigo (Luz,100%):

    deu certo! obrigado.

  7. #7

    Re: inFAMOUS Second Son™ – Infamous trophy [CUSA00223]
    Share:

    thanks brother