• Welcome Guest to the new PlayerSquared! Please be aware the site is a work in progress & we'd appreciate your help in letting us know which features from the old site we're currently missing as well as report any bugs you find via this thread here: Bugs/Missing Features
  • If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

Multi Sifu - Modded Saveset (Prodigal Child + Collectibles & more) [CUSA25761 + CUSA30202]

xTheSolutionNOT

VIP User
VIP User
October 18, 2020
Uh1IciF.jpg

Hello again,

today I got a small modded saveset for Sifu. What does it contain? Here you go

Save 1 will get you these trophies:

on the next shrine, you can get these trophies

Qi Gong: Mind
Receive the highest XP-based shrine reward for the first time.

Qi Gong: Breath
Receive the highest score-based shrine reward for the first time.

Qi Gong: Essence
Receive the highest age-based shrine reward for the first time.

Remember that you only can get one shrine reward, so pick one of the three highest shrine rewards and reload the save to get the other two trophies.
Also while on the shrine, buy a skill and then permanently unlock a skill to get

Life is your teacher
Unlock your first skill.

State of constant learning
Permanently unlock a skill for the first time.

now kill an enemy to get

Kill one enemy to get

I know Kung-Fu
Reach a level score of 3000.

Kill a few more enemies until you got 5000 Score (you are already at 4800) and you get

Ferocity, speed, strength, accuracy
Reach a level score of 5000

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

BOSS SAVES

Also, there are 5 saves, one for each boss fight. You are right before each boss while at the age of 20. Yes, you could get the Prodigal Child trophy with the boss 5 save IF you manage to not die too often. I managed to get it after a few tries. So there is a chance. And you can spare each boss to get that trophy for each boss too. Also with boss save 5, you can replay & start each mission at the age of 20, so you can explore them.

Collectibles Save

I also uploaded a collectibles save, with that you can get each of the 5 collectible trophies. instructions are in the download.

Platinum Save

With this save you can unlock The 36th Chamber of Kung-Fu trophy or the Master of the Phoenix Eye Fist trophy by performing one more takedown/focus attack. You probably can unlock more miscellaneous trophies by doing one more of each requirement. This save is only available as female charakter.

Each Save (except the platinum save which is only a female) is available as a male or female character. There is no difference between each save, well except one is the male and the other one the female.

How did I create these saves?

I played through the game on PC with god mode and edited the XP, Score, etc. After that, I converted the PC saves to PS4 saves. Easy as that.

DOWNLOAD: Sifu.male.female.set.eu.us

Platinum Save EU&US

Last edited:
Re: Sifu - Modded Saveset (Prodigal Child + Collectibles & more) [CUSA25761 + CUSA302

How do you convert pc save games to ps4?

This game made it easy to be honest. If you look at the ps4 saves, you will see that they are named:

SifuProfile
SifuProfile-1
SifuSaveGame0
SifuSaveGame0-1

and if you ,look at the PC saves, they are named

SifuProfile.sav
SifuProfile-1.sav
SifuSaveGame0.sav
SifuSaveGame0-1.sav

You might get the idea now. you just have to decrypt the ps4 saves with a jailbroken ps4. the ps4 saves will look like this now

SifuProfile -> unrealengine4.ps4.sav
SifuProfile-1 -> unrealengine4.ps4.sav
SifuSaveGame0 -> unrealengine4.ps4.sav
SifuSaveGame0-1 -> unrealengine4.ps4.sav

all you need to do now is rename the PC save to unrealengine4.ps4.sav and replace them within the ps4 save, encrypt them again and it's done.

Re: Sifu - Modded Saveset (Prodigal Child + Collectibles & more) [CUSA25761 + CUSA302

Nice work with the EU saves. I just platinum the game just now. I'm glad I did it legit. Very rewarding sense of accomplishment. This should help others though who struggle. The Spare them trophy's I didn't understand cause I wasn't getting the spare them option at first but I looked it up and realized you cannot take their white health all the way down. :jeb:

Also the collectibles are a pain in the ass too. You got to get keys and items from other levels and then go back and forth between levels, i found a bit tedious.

Last edited:

Nice work with the EU saves. I just platinum the game just now. I'm glad I did it legit. Very rewarding sense of accomplishment. This should help others though who struggle. The Spare them trophy's I didn't understand cause I wasn't getting the spare them option at first but I looked it up and realized you cannot take their white health all the way down. :jeb:

Also the collectibles are a pain in the ass too. You got to get keys and items from other levels and then go back and forth between levels, i found a bit tedious.

Congratulation to the plat. That's indeed a pain in the ass. will will do it legit on ps5, oh boy that will be fun :D

Can I also get the pc save file please?

Do you want the PC saves from every save that is in this set? i would need to decrypt all ps4 saves again because i didn't keep the original PC saves.

Somebody needs to send these saves to save wizard. Just like with dying light 2, since the saves are already modded, it can speed up their progress and get the game added to the list faster...