• Welcome Guest to the new PlayerSquared! Please be aware the site is a work in progress & we'd appreciate your help in letting us know which features from the old site we're currently missing as well as report any bugs you find via this thread here: Bugs/Missing Features
  • If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • If you've previously logged in via'Google or Discord and are now unable to do so you'll need to request a password reset which will be emailed to you via the link here: Lost password
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

Multi Castlevania Advance Collection trophy set CUSA28357 all regions

yuy916

Familiar Face
November 14, 2020
https://mega.nz/file/ONtCCALK#tqiPfj2r5-zcN9cHPXzhiBCLVY9UelKVP4c7KtGHHx4

I brought from my HK account, seems for Asia version only. My Dracula X and Circle of the Moon is JP version since I heard JP version is easier than US/EU, Harmony of Dissonance and Aria of Sorrow is US version, make sure you choose the right version, otherwise you can not use these saves. All saves are quick save, not in game save, save number might be wrong but still works

Dracula X (JP version)
Save 10: Save Maria, up+square use key go inside
Save 9: Save Annet, just go inside the room
Save 8: finish the boss

Circle of the Moon (JP version)
Save 2: Magical mode last boss done
Save 3: pick up last card
the rest trophy you can use Magical mode or Fighter mode to clear all the bosses

Harmony of Dissonance (US version)
Save 1: Maxim last boss
Save 2 go up and pick up last furnitures

Aria of Sorrow (US version)
Save 1: J mode last boss
Save 2: Last soul

All the left is just regular boss trophy, go clearly game once should get all

Last edited:
Unfortunately the region switch in game only changes the region version in game. The region of the saves are locked to the HK version and at the moment there's no way to reregion them due to lack of the collection's support in Save Wizard. Hopefully it'll be added someday but until then this is still a great set for the Asian release.

For people that need the Aria of Sorrow saves from Original Poster. I re-regioned them to CUSA28029 (US version).

All you need to do is Import Via Save Wizard.

Download

Save 01: A Belmont's Destiny
--Just slide under the Hand and hit Dracula once.
Save 02: Omnipotent Dark King
--Load the save and the final soul will be consumed.
Save 03: ???
--Random area., 99.5% map completion. I suspect it is to go and beat the game save. But it isn't in front of the final boss or anything.

Last edited: