Nascar Heat 5 [CUSA18443] Platinum Save
    Share:

This is my platinum save for Nascar Heat 5 EU.
    You can get "Long Live the King" "Grizzled Veteran" and "King of the Hill" trophies, i tested it on my other account.

Many other trophies will unlock on load or hitting the requirements so don´t use it at the beginning of your gameplay if you want a legit trophylist.

If some trophies don´t unlock, just restart the game and try again.

Nascar Heat 5 EU (CUSA18443)

Re: Nascar Heat 5 [CUSA18443] Platinum Save
    Share:

A contribution to the US region would be great.
    Do you have the ability to convert to US with savewizard? I have the web version and it does not allow me. If you just convert the region let me know. It would be a very cool contribution since there is no other website and this is the only post on google that actually contains a Savedata.

Share:

Sorry i don´t know how to do this. Maybe someone other can do it and upload the save here.

Share:

do u still need us version

Share:

Originally Posted by mister_x_85
    This is my platinum save for Nascar Heat 5 EU.
    You can get "Long Live the King" "Grizzled Veteran" and "King of the Hill" trophies, i tested it on my other account.

Many other trophies will unlock on load or hitting the requirements so don´t use it at the beginning of your gameplay if you want a legit trophylist.

If some trophies don´t unlock, just restart the game and try again.

Nascar Heat 5 EU (CUSA18443)
    hey man thx for the save a short question, do these three trophies autopop or is there a way to pop them legit loooking by doing certain actions? Thx a lot
    Engage in combat fully determined to die and you will be alive; wish to survive in the battle and you will surely meet death.

Share:

there is any us version

Share:

Originally Posted by vergil100
    there is any us version
    CUSA18441?
    »» ℂ𝕙𝕖𝕔𝕜 𝕠𝕦𝕥 𝕞𝕪 𝕤𝕙𝕒𝕣𝕖𝕕 𝕤𝕒𝕧𝕖𝕤 ««

꧁ “ The mind of the subject will desperately struggle to create memories where none exist...” ꧂

Barriers to Trans-Dimensional Travel, - R. Lutece, 1889

Bioshock Infinite's spoiler

Share:

ye

Share:

Originally Posted by vergil100
    ye
    Send me a PM.
    »» ℂ𝕙𝕖𝕔𝕜 𝕠𝕦𝕥 𝕞𝕪 𝕤𝕙𝕒𝕣𝕖𝕕 𝕤𝕒𝕧𝕖𝕤 ««

꧁ “ The mind of the subject will desperately struggle to create memories where none exist...” ꧂

Barriers to Trans-Dimensional Travel, - R. Lutece, 1889

Bioshock Infinite's spoiler

Share:

Originally Posted by Yojimbo
    hey man thx for the save a short question, do these three trophies autopop or is there a way to pop them legit loooking by doing certain actions? Thx a lot
    For the "King of the Hill" you have to replay 1 challenge to unlock. Other trophies may unlock after 1 more win/race.
    It`s better you test it on other account before use on your main account.