• Welcome Guest to the new PlayerSquared! Please be aware the site is a work in progress & we'd appreciate your help in letting us know which features from the old site we're currently missing as well as report any bugs you find via this thread here: Bugs/Missing Features
  • As of today April 26th, 2024 you are only permitted to have 1 shop thread. This means if you have multiple threads for various boosting services you must condense them down into one thread. You will have 1 week from April 26th, 2024 to make this change.
  • If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • If you've previously logged in via'Google or Discord and are now unable to do so you'll need to request a password reset which will be emailed to you via the link here: Lost password
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link. You must list the number for react options like above. ( you can list multiple options by doing 1,2,3,4,6) 1= Thanks 2= Love 3= Haha 4= Wow 6= Canada Thanks or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

Multi Necromunda: Hired Gun [CUSA25567|CUSA25453]

RAGING

I make saves for fun
VIP
January 29, 2021
PlayerSquared
lnk.bio
zUXO4Uzl.jpg

If you like DOOM play-style, you'll certainly enjoy this game (from the 40,000 universe).
This in my 99% save right before getting the last trophy for all chapters with Rank A.
This trophy is guaranteed since I managed to get Rank A in Kill Style and Rank S in Treasure Chests,
I had already achieved the required pontuation and got all collectables before this checkpoint,
you just need to hit continue and beat the final boss for the gold trophy The best student (Rank A).
If you do this without dying/using any Stimms you will also obtain the trophy Who's the boss now? (Rank S).
So, you’ll still get the trophy for all Rank A even if you die 1 or 2 times. The trophies will pop after the cutscene.
As my 99% save before the platinum, I did get all other cumulative trophies as well, like wallrun 2500m,
kill 100 enemies while wallrunning, etc. Do 1 more of each thing and the trophies will pop (tested by the community).
Accordingly to Yojimbo, you can also obtain the trophy New Allies (fill one faction bar) by doing 1 more mission from the Ministorum faction. If there is no mission available for this faction, reload Martyr's End until you get an easy one.

jYa2Dtul.jpg

Link to download (24 MB):
[hide]click here[/hide]

You must click the thanks button with the thumbs up 👍
(lower left, under user postbit) to see the download link.

This save was tested by myself and the community as of Patch 1.09 in February 2022 (PS4 System Firmware 9.03) :pepewink:

Last edited:
Re: Necromunda: Hired Gun [CUSA25567] [CUSA25453]

Ok can confirm it unlocks "Gecko's Feet" and "Death Come From Above" with just one kill. No other trophies tried cause taken them legit, but very good work, kills from the wall are very very boring. Thank you again ;)

Hey guys you can also unlock the trophy for maximizing one faction tree with this save, the trophy "new allies". Raging maxed out the faction Ministroum ( or something like that ) Just choose any mission from this faction and finish it. The trophy pops afterwards. ( if there is no mission available for this faction, reload martyr's end until you get one. They always change.

Again thanks for the save raging, i kinda disliked the game and was glad to be able to mob it up relatively quick after i got tzhe platinum.

Hey guys you can also unlock the trophy for maximizing one faction tree with this save, the trophy "new allies". Raging maxed out the faction Ministroum ( or something like that ) Just choose any mission from this faction and finish it. The trophy pops afterwards. ( if there is no mission available for this faction, reload martyr's end until you get one. They always change.

Again thanks for the save raging, i kinda disliked the game and was glad to be able to mob it up relatively quick after i got tzhe platinum.

too bad you didn't like this game, cause I loved it lol :jeb:
glad you got your plat faster using this save and thanks for sharing this info, I'll update the thread :)