• Welcome Guest to the new PlayerSquared! Please be aware the site is a work in progress & we'd appreciate your help in letting us know which features from the old site we're currently missing as well as report any bugs you find via this thread here: Bugs/Missing Features
  • If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • If you've previously logged in via'Google or Discord and are now unable to do so you'll need to request a password reset which will be emailed to you via the link here: Lost password
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

Multi Insta-Plat DYING LIGHT 2: STAY HUMAN (some trophies) [CUSA12584] [CUSA12555] PLATINUM 100%

Salamanca307

Fanatic
April 12, 2021
PS5 version has support for autopop platinum + DLC, open the video to check it out.

DYING LIGHT 2 STAY HUMAN AUTOPOP PLATINUM PS5 + DLC BLOODY TIES - YouTube

I AM BRINGING SOME TROPHIES THAT MAY BE HELPFUL, AS DEMAND IS LOW ON THIS GAME, MY FRIEND MINHOCA PROVIDE SOMETHING APPRECIABLE I HOPE YOU LIKE AND SHARE MORE OF DYING LIGHT 2.

UPDATED POST NOW WITH 100% SAVE PLATINUM,
only in the US version because there is already a save platinum for US, I confess that I was too lazy to regionalize sorry.
It is possible to conquer more trophies not listed like the dreaded Ultramarathon

Don Quixote:

Here just go to the last mill and activate it, I recommend playing offline, leaving a player and never asking for help.

Debris and Ashes:ATTENTION

This trophy is still bugged, you can try to unlock it by doing the main quest, but attention remember that this trophy has a low success rate(you still need to continue the campaign, the observatory is on mission 19 of the campaign, do a manual backup before that point).

Find Anything Interesting:

load the game on continue and head to the last scheduled air delivery.

A Friend in Need:

49/50 have already been found, just find one more scattered around the map and the trophy will be unlocked.

True Nightrunner:

you just finish challenge 3.

Thanks to the collaboration of BURNTTOAZDT for trying more options it is possible to unlock these trophies as well.

-Parkour Master - just ran around Parkouring on the way to airdrop
-Combat master - killed a few baddies
-After the fall - From your spawn point I just slid down the mountain area & it popped unexpectedly
- Terminal Headache - Used crossbow and headshot baddies along way to air drop
-You're going down - did 3-4 takedowns on way to airdrop
-Get the point - Speared one more baddie
-Tanning Salon - UV flashed & Melee'd till trophy popped

YOU SHOULD THANK THE DOWNLOAD POST

[hide]I AM A CHEATER :catjam:[/hide]

[hide]I AM A CHEATER EU VERSION [CUSA12555] :catjam:[/hide]

[hide]100% PLATINUM US :catjam:[/hide]

[hide]MAKE A DONATION:snoop:[/hide]​

Last edited:
Re: DYING LIGHT 2: STAY HUMAN (some trophies) [CUSA12584]

Find Anything Interesting:

load the game on continue and head to the last scheduled air delivery.

A Friend in Need:

49/50 have already been found, just find one more scattered around the map and the trophy will be unlocked.

-= Hidden Content =-

Just A heads up that you can also unlock these trophies with this save

-After the fall - From your spawn point I just slid down the mountain area & it popped unexpectedly
-Terminal Headache - Used crossbow and headshot baddies along way to air drop
-Tanning Salon - UV flashed & Melee'd till trophy popped
-Modder - Did one more weapon mod
-Don't look up - Just did one more takedown from above ( square then L1 )

BT

Last edited:

Just A heads up that you can also unlock these trophies with this save

-Terminal Headache - Used crossbow and headshot baddies along way to air drop

BT

thanks for the observation i don't have the game to test so your observation was very useful i will update the post

bro I just regionaled to your version, I don't have a way to test it because I don't own the game, so I ask you to test it and tell me if it worked so I can add it to my post.

https://mega.nz/file/iyQSxLqK#7c125qr6ERn80tZEmNMEhWFJ5sI_ZSOEViwP340Gi2c

Hello "Salamanca307",
I just resign, and test, the 2 saves (in the folder), that you shared, and changed the region.
I confirm that the 2 saves work correctly !!!
You can add the link to download the [EU] version.
Unfortunately, I can't make the 17 windmills trophy pop...
Also, on the second save, I saved a survivor (I even saved 2), but the trophy didn't fall either....
Is it normal that they are all already activated?
Really thank you very much for your speed and your work.

Last edited:

Hello my friend, thank you for the saves.

However, you are mistaken and wrong the “ Debris and Ashes” trophy for reaching the Observatory. Is UNLOCKED in Main Quest 19: Veronika. As it’s part of that quest line. It DOES NOT UNLCOK DURNING Main Quest 11: Observatory. Just a head up.

Hello "Salamanca307",
I just resign, and test, the 2 saves (in the folder), that you shared, and changed the region.
I confirm that the 2 saves work correctly !!!
You can add the link to download the [EU] version.
Unfortunately, I can't make the 17 windmills trophy pop...
Also, on the second save, I saved a survivor (I even saved 2), but the trophy didn't fall either....
Really thank you very much for your speed and your work.

the saves were made before the achievement of the trophies, it is very likely that it is a game error bro because it is still very buggy, I advise you to clear all the console data and play the save again to try to unlock it, maybe you have to repeat this one process a few times.
remember to try playing offline

Last edited:

Hello my friend, thank you for the saves.

However, you are mistaken and wrong the “ Debris and Ashes” trophy for reaching the Observatory. Is UNLOCKED in Main Quest 19: Veronika. As it’s part of that quest line. It DOES NOT UNLCOK DURNING Main Quest 11: Observatory. Just a head up.

I will check an answer bro with the author of the save

you're completely right, really the observatory is on mission 19, thanks for commenting that I really didn't know because I'm just sharing the save, thanks bro.

Last edited:

the saves were made before the achievement of the trophies, it is very likely that it is a game error bro because it is still very buggy, I advise you to clear all the console data and play the save again to try to unlock it, maybe you have to repeat this one process a few times.
remember to try playing offline

I recovered the flying broomstick on one of my previous saves, and I managed to finish the mills with my save.
I think it will be shared quickly, here and on the site: (The Tech Game - Community - Xbox One, PS4, Xbox 360, PS3, PC, Forums).
And other trophies will therefore be easily finished with the broom.
Thanks anyway for everything.

Hello "Salamanca307",

I used this save the other day & can confirm that trophy pops. I saved one survivor, but I had an active chase going on. Not sure if it mattered or not, but the trophy took a while to pop once I ended the chase.
I'd just keep trying , as the trophies are buggy.

BT