• Welcome Guest to the new PlayerSquared! Please be aware the site is a work in progress & we'd appreciate your help in letting us know which features from the old site we're currently missing as well as report any bugs you find via this thread here: Bugs/Missing Features
  • As of today April 26th, 2024 you are only permitted to have 1 shop thread. This means if you have multiple threads for various boosting services you must condense them down into one thread. You will have 1 week from April 26th, 2024 to make this change.
  • If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • If you've previously logged in via'Google or Discord and are now unable to do so you'll need to request a password reset which will be emailed to you via the link here: Lost password
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

US Crysis: Remastered - Veteran difficulty trophies

Swordsman

Well Known
November 30, 2020
Hello all,

I am sharing three saves for Crysis Remastered for the veteran difficulty trophies. Tested by me and all works as described in the text guide.

Delta: Act I
Delta: Act II
Delta: Act III
Cool In A Crysis

This was re-regioned by none other than xTheSolutionNOT. Please give him the respect he clearly deserves.

Saves were created by Sean & supdrmann. Both have similar threads but Seans was posted first but putting both names here as it is appreciated regardless.

https://playersquared.com/forums/37-ps4-trophies-game-saves/1916-crysis-remastered-veteran-difficulty-trophies-cusa18671.html?highlight=crysis

https://playersquared.com/forums/37-ps4-trophies-game-saves/2085-crysis-remastered-veteran-difficulty-trophies-cusa18671.html?highlight=Crysis

Guide below and included within saves:

Delta: Act I
Complete 'Contact', 'Recovery' and 'Relic' on Delta difficulty

Sneak around the graveyard and kill the 4 nano-suit soldiers. If you have trouble seeing them, use the binoculars to see their 'green' eyes, and to tag them. Continuously usage of stealth is highly advised!

Delta: Act II
Complete 'Assault', 'Onslaught' and 'Awakening' on Delta difficulty

Just enter the mine elevator.

Delta: Act III
Complete 'Core', 'Paradise Lost', 'Exodus' and 'Reckoning' on Delta difficulty

Cool In A Crysis
Complete the game on Hard or Delta difficulty

Do the last hit with the mini-nuke-launcher, then escape to the jet. Be aware that there is still one mounted cannon on the boss and some smaller enemies on the deck.

Originally Posted by Dershmoo
okay guys I found a solution. Replay Mission 9 on EASY and quit out as soon as mission 10 starts where you are in that helicopter. Go to mission select and play mission 10 on Delta. Ignore everything and fly straight to the end of the mission, it's really easy and short. Keep your profile data! Just load in the game save from this set (its the bigger one, it should be like 104mb). Don't overwrite your own profile in which you finished mission 10. Then just choose continue and shoot the boss. That's it. You don't have to replay the last mission on Delta.

I will upload an updated save but I only have the EU version. it took me like 10min so maybe someone can do it for the US version too.

LINK TO SAVE: [hide]https://mega.nz/file/ORFTXaYa#QHavIoYldqE3uTApuQMokz0sYpv5NSXypZbXpYOsP8Q[/hide]

For Cool in a Crysis
Resigned initial save III, and profile.
Replayed mission 9 on easy.
Mission 10 began while I was in heli, so I quit out. I then selected mission 10 on delta and flew straight to the end of the level ignoring all.
I re-loaded the initial said save but not the profile, I kept that as is.
Continue game, killed boss and any enemies still alive, ran to VTOL, and watched cutscene till the end where trophy popped for me.

Thanks again to dershmoo for figuring this out.

Cool in a crysis
[hide]https://mega.nz/folder/3F1TnDzQ#El3xyslXzoQewEEQiJSLuQ[/hide]

Last edited:
The Delta act 1-3 pop but the Delta difficulty gold trophy doesn't you have to start from chapter 9 on your save and finish the 3 chapters and then cool in a Crysis will pop

Thank you for clarifying. There are reports of that one not popping. And I experienced that myself. Just last night. Hopefully, someone finds a working solution.

okay guys I found a solution. Replay Mission 9 on EASY and quit out as soon as mission 10 starts where you are in that helicopter. Go to mission select and play mission 10 on Delta. Ignore everything and fly straight to the end of the mission, it's really easy and short. Keep your profile data! Just load in the game save from this set (its the bigger one, it should be like 104mb). Don't overwrite your own profile in which you finished mission 10. Then just choose continue and shoot the boss. That's it. You don't have to replay the last mission on Delta.

I will upload an updated save but I only have the EU version. it took me like 10min so maybe someone can do it for the US version too.

Thank you Dershmoo! I will try this later today when I am back home.

Sorry guys, had to work overtime yesterday and got home late but did sit down and tested the save.

I did exactly what Dershmoo explained to do and didn't work for me. Then again, I was exhausted last night and couldn't think straight as I am already heading back to work in a few.
I used the save from this set, only resigned the save not the profile. Went into mission 9 and played it on easy. Mission 10 began and immediately quit out. Went back to mission 10 and
set the difficulty to delta and shot the boss and nothing happened. Continued on to defeat the last boss and still, nothing happened.

Today I will be out early today (hopefully) and will test some more such as resigning profile and save and trying it that way, etc.

Sorry guys, had to work overtime yesterday and got home late but did sit down and tested the save.

I did exactly what Dershmoo explained to do and didn't work for me. Then again, I was exhausted last night and couldn't think straight as I am already heading back to work in a few.
I used the save from this set, only resigned the save not the profile. Went into mission 9 and played it on easy. Mission 10 began and immediately quit out. Went back to mission 10 and
set the difficulty to delta and shot the boss and nothing happened. Continued on to defeat the last boss and still, nothing happened.

Today I will be out early today (hopefully) and will test some more such as resigning profile and save and trying it that way, etc.

thanks for testing, but maybe you missed one step? of loading the save before shooting the boss?

thanks for testing, but maybe you missed one step? of loading the save before shooting the boss?

Ah yes! I did forget to do that. My apologies, like I, said I was half dead. I'm a paramedic so I'm here literally 12-14 hours a day.
I'll restest today for sure and will remember to shoot the boss first. I'll have more time later today to test :)

You also have to resign the profile before you start so you have every mission up until mission 9 completed on Delta. The problem in the original save is, that mission 10 is missing. You need to replay chapter 9 to get to it but you can do it on easy. Mission 10 just has to trigger. Then you can change the difficulty to Delta and play mission 10. After you did that every mission except mission 11 is completed. THEN you can resign the gamesave (and only the gamesave so the profile is not overwritten) and follow the original instructions. That worked perfectly for me.

You also have to resign the profile before you start so you have every mission up until mission 9 completed on Delta. The problem in the original save is, that mission 10 is missing. You need to replay chapter 9 to get to it but you can do it on easy. Mission 10 just has to trigger. Then you can change the difficulty to Delta and play mission 10. After you did that every mission except mission 11 is completed. THEN you can resign the gamesave (and only the gamesave so the profile is not overwritten) and follow the original instructions. That worked perfectly for me.

Good news! I did exactly as you described it to do, and it worked! However, on my end, I had to shoot the boss then finish the level after replaying mission 9 on easy, then mission 10 on delta after quitting out at the start of mission 10 when I finished mission 9, shoot the boss, run to VTOL, watch the cutscene, and eventually, trophy popped. Thank you Dershmoo for the help in figuring this out. I updated the initial post with an updated profile which was used to pop the said trophy we were aiming for. It is US version though.

Good news! I did exactly as you described it to do, and it worked! However, on my end, I had to shoot the boss then finish the level after replaying mission 9 on easy, then mission 10 on delta after quitting out at the start of mission 10 when I finished mission 9, shoot the boss, run to VTOL, watch the cutscene, and eventually, trophy popped. Thank you Dershmoo for the help in figuring this out. I updated the initial post with an updated profile which was used to pop the said trophy we were aiming for. It is US version though.

amazing, you're literally a life savior :jeb:
so, what needs to be done now? the same steps from before? (Do the last hit with the mini-nuke-launcher, then escape to the jet. Be aware that there is still one mounted cannon on the boss and some smaller enemies on the deck.)

amazing, you're literally a life savior :jeb:
so, what needs to be done now? the same steps from before? (Do the last hit with the mini-nuke-launcher, then escape to the jet. Be aware that there is still one mounted cannon on the boss and some smaller enemies on the deck.)

No problemo, Yes same steps as before. I'll put the exact criteria I had to do for it to pop cool in a crysis.

Mission 10 began while I was in heli, so I quit out. I then selected mission 10 on delta and flew straight to the end of the level ignoring all.
Continue game, killed boss and any enemies still alive, ran to VTOL, and watched cutscene till the end where trophy popped for me.

No problemo, Yes same steps as before. I'll put the exact criteria I had to do for it to pop cool in a crysis.

I'll follow these instructions when I get the game. many thanks :)