• Welcome Guest to the new PlayerSquared! Please be aware the site is a work in progress & we'd appreciate your help in letting us know which features from the old site we're currently missing as well as report any bugs you find via this thread here: Bugs/Missing Features
  • If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

US ARK: SURVIVAL EVOLVED PLATINUM SAVE SET + DLC 100% [CUSA06676] UPDATE

Salamanca307

Fanatic
April 12, 2021
If9UNOP.jpg

I created a platinum save set for ARK taking advantage of the plus, it's a pretty simple game using the developer's codes, so if you want to use my save set for platinum feel free, some trophies are very simple but others take time to enter a large series of codes.

ATTENTION READ THIS

the trophies:

Beginner Explorer

Experienced Explorer

adventurous explorer

Studious Explorer

will be unlocked simultaneously if you use my save 10

the files are too big and there's nothing I can do so have a little patience.

DLC - Ascension​

It is not necessary to create a save, at any time in the game you can do so.

PAUSE AND PRESS L1+R1+SQUARE+TRIANGLE AND TYPE EXACTLY AS I LEFT IT:

playercommand Ascend1
playercommand Ascend2
playercommand Ascend3

DLC: Survivor of The Center UPDATE AVAILABLE
[hide]DLC: Survivor of The Center:catjam:[/hide]

Sorry but I forgot to put the instructions in the folder.
host/solo game: as soon as it is born press square, go with the cursor to the right over the green engram and press square to craft, wait for the countdown to end, as soon as it appears on the other side of the portal of the PAUSE/L1+R1 command +SQUARE+TRIANGLE and write LeaveMeAlone and go right until you find the monsters, then KILL them

DLC: EXPLORER NOTES AVAILABLE
finally the 100% ARK conclusion but I must say that it was not possible to get one trophy at a time, I couldn't see what the trophies timeline was so if you care about legitimate stamps I think you'll have to do this trophy by yourself , but if you just want to complete everything 100% then just use this save, follow the instructions as this trophy bugs easily.
[hide]DLC: EXPLORER NOTES :catjam:[/hide]
YOU SHOULD THANK THE DOWNLOAD POST

[hide]I AM A CHEATER PART 1:catjam:[/hide]

[hide]I AM A CHEATER PART 2:catjam:[/hide]

[hide]MAKE A DONATION:snoop:[/hide]​

Last edited:
Re: ARK: SURVIVAL EVOLVED PLATINUM SAVE SET [CUSA06676]

show de bola man, bom trabalho, eu tava procurando algo assim :pepehappy:
todas as dlcs estão incluídas na versão da plus? achei que era só o jogo base...

Entao mano eu tb pensei q era so o base mas aparentemente são todas so n tenho certeza da dlc the center preciso ver ainda

Entao mano eu tb pensei q era so o base mas aparentemente são todas so n tenho certeza da dlc the center preciso ver ainda

po se tu descobrir me avisa aqui, fiquei curioso agora
e tu sabe se também pode colocar os códigos nas dlcs? ou tem que ser na raça mesmo rsrs

po se tu descobrir me avisa aqui, fiquei curioso agora
e tu sabe se também pode colocar os códigos nas dlcs? ou tem que ser na raça mesmo rsrs

Da pra usar os códigos sim eu n fiz ainda pq e muito exaustivo mas assim q descansar um pouco a cabeça acho q vou fazer mas o problema é n saber quando o trofeu vai pipocar então se usar o save vai ser auto pop

Re: ARK: SURVIVAL EVOLVED PLATINUM SAVE SET + DLC 100%[CUSA06676] UPDATE

Post atualizado pessoal 100% mas por favor leiam as descriçoes antes de usarem

Updated post folks 100% but please read the descriptions before using