• Welcome Guest to the new PlayerSquared! Please be aware the site is a work in progress & we'd appreciate your help in letting us know which features from the old site we're currently missing as well as report any bugs you find via this thread here: Bugs/Missing Features
  • If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • If you've previously logged in via'Google or Discord and are now unable to do so you'll need to request a password reset which will be emailed to you via the link here: Lost password
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

US Shadow Warrior 3 – Mini Save Set [CUSA26357]

RAGING

I make saves for fun
VIP User
January 29, 2021
PlayerSquared
lnk.bio
U6NM2cDl.jpg

A few saves for the collectibles and most grinder trophies, in case you missed something,
since this game doesn't have chapter selection or NG+ once you beat it, making everything missable.

Text Guide
  • Acupuncture + It's Dangerous Out There
    I found a real good spot to farm these trophies. See the video I made if you need.
    Have in mind that the game won't count your kill if you restart the checkpoint,
    meaning you must kill yourself and then repeat the process.

Shadow Warrior 3 - easy Acupuncture trophy - YouTube

The game doesn't save until the next checkpoint so you'll have to farm the remaining kills by yourself.
    I already had about 10 kills by the time I made this save so you shouldn't take longer than 15 minutes
    to get the remaining kills. After you get the Acupuncture trophy, get more 2-3 kills in the same way
    to pop the It's Dangerous Out There gold trophy. This method worked for me on patch 1.05.

• Show Me What You're Made Of
    Hit continue and use the Finisher ability (L1 + R1) on the new big yokai that will appear.
    You're gonna need 3 finisher bars but there's one extra on the other side of the map if you need to.
    Visual reference of the enemy (Gassy Obariyon):
    Vd8m3pXm.jpg

Size Does Matter will also pop if you still don't have it.

• Coaching Is Overrated
    To make things easier, all the collectable orbs have already been obtained. Just hit continue,
    press the touchpad button, go to the challenges section and redeem the last weapon orb and
    the last character orb. After that, buy the last weapon upgrade and the last character upgrade
    and the trophy will pop. If you want, you can kill the boss right in front of you to get the
    gold trophy Dragon Slayer, or just for fun then ;)

The trophy I’m Something of a Gunsmith Myself may auto pop on loading screen. Beware!

You may obtain other trophies as well, in case you wanna try to get the cumulative combat trophies by
doing 1 more of each thing (I had already done everything by the time I made the save for the orbs).
This method doesn't work on the previous shadow warriors but maybe works on SW3 since it's a very
different game from the other 2 in terms of difficulty level. If you played it, you know what I mean.
Any feedback about these cumulative trophies would be great :)

Link to download (89 MB):
[hide]click here[/hide]

You must click the thanks button with the thumbs up 👍
(lower left, under user postbit) to see the download link.

These saves were tested by myself as of Patch 1.05 in March 2022 (PS4 System Firmware 9.04) :pepewink:

Last edited:
Re: Shadow Warrior 3 [CUSA26357]

Unbelievable, I totally lost an orb on chapter 10 and no way I would play the entire game again to get it. Those challenges are a pain in the ass.
I was going to the request section because I didn’t think anyone would have a save for this game so soon,
Thank you so much

Maybe your save will pop the katana trophy too?

Unbelievable, I totally lost an orb on chapter 10 and no way I would play the entire game again to get it. Those challenges are a pain in the ass.
I was going to the request section because I didn’t think anyone would have a save for this game so soon,
Thank you so much

Maybe your save will pop the katana trophy too?

you're welcome :pepehappy:
should pop 'Awake Your Inner Wang' (character skill) and 'I'm Something of a Gunsmith Myself' (ranged weapon) because you need to upgraded these 2 to unlock 'Coaching Is Overrated'

hey, can u try to upload you "Coaching Is Overrated" save again? I keep getting an error message when i try to upload the file, the game says "Save data restoration failed. corrupt data". maybe there was an update?

obrigado.

Last edited: