• Welcome Guest to the new PlayerSquared! Please be aware the site is a work in progress & we'd appreciate your help in letting us know which features from the old site we're currently missing as well as report any bugs you find via this thread here: Bugs/Missing Features
  • If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

Multi Modded Gran Turismoâ„¢ 7 Start Save by Xx-GIPPI-xX

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xx-GIPPI-xX

VIP User
VIP User
September 26, 2019
Hello Playersquared people

today share this modded save set for Gran Turismo 7

Enjoy.

PREFERED FRESH ACCOUNT....BECAUSE GAME SERVER SAVE PROGRESS ONLINE

UPDATE: POSSIBLE TO MOD MONEY ON ANY ACCOUNT !

UPDATE2 : THE ALL GOLDEN LICENSE IS FULLY COMPLETE MOD ! ( NO need get medal only play the trial )

CAN CONFIRM ALL GOLD LICENSE MOD WORKING VERY WELL AND STAY PERMANENTLY AND POP THE TROPHY!!!

UPDATE 3: UNLOCK ALL OPTIONS IN MAIN MENU AND MAX LEVEL ON STARTER SAVE

UPDATE 4: SAVE WORKING WITH UPDATE 1.18 AND 9.60 UPDATE PS4 :catjam::)

BIG UPDATE: NOW POSSIBLE ALL GOLD IN MISSIONS/CHALLENGES ALSO EXPERIENCE PERMANENTLY . NOT NECESSARY EARNED MEDAL BUT ONLY PLAY RACE!!!!

So firstly to help people here regarding how to best utilise this from PS4 to PS5, I'm going to do my best to provide a detailed guide so everyone knows what needs to be done.

Details for the PS4 Phase:
0. Xx-GIPPI-xX will request for additional information beforehand like (screenshots and other things, he will explain this to you so I wont bother to explain this part as its pretty common sense stuff)
1. Start GT7 and go to network settings and delete temporary data
2. Send Xx-GIPPI-xX your PS4 save and do not play the PS4/PS5 version of the game as it will mess up your data
3. Once you get modded save from Xx-GIPPI-xX, copy to your USB and overwrite any GT7 save on your USB
4. Overwrite save on PS4 from USB (only the 38mb file, do not delete the 41mb or 500mb files)
5. Start GT7 on your PS4 and go to Licenses and let the animations play out for the reward cars you receive
6. Once the animations ends and you receive the reward, play every single license test from B, A, IB, IA and S (for me Xx-GIPPI-xX did it in phases so B, A and then he did IB, IA and S)
7. You must finish the license test for each race, it doesnt matter if you dont get a medal but you need to complete the race for the game to validate that you have actioned this race, if you dont do this you will lose this data for the PS5 part.

Details for the PS5 Phase:
1. Make sure your GT7 PS4 game is closed and not running
2. I deleted all my PS5 GT7 data before I restarted the game after the PS4 mod changes
3. Start GT7 on the PS5
4. Go to License and complete any random license test, once you confirm the result screen you will get all the license related trophies (this includes all Gold licenses)
5. If you earnt other trophies on the PS4 version that you dont have on the PS5 version, all you need to do is re-buy that car, re-do that event, re-take that photo and will pop the PS5 trophy respectively

I hope that helps everyone when it comes to the PS4 to PS5 transferring, this is what I did to ensure it all worked. It may seem like a pain or a lot of effort but its really very simple and straightforward. If you are curious about the money part of the mod? There is nothing special required for this, all you need to do is sight the money on your world map and that is it, all of that data transfers regardless of any specific action.

Thanks to Sajman7 for the guide

Pm me if you interested also on DISCORD

Gran Turismoâ„¢ 7_20220309012127.jpgGran Turismoâ„¢ 7_20220324133427.jpghttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hEz3R0Dx3sM&feature=youtu.be

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Gran Turismoâ„¢ 7 Modded Start Save by Xx-GIPPI-xX

:jeb: nice, so Fast, game just come out..No way your using savewizard :jeb::jeb:

PLUS: Are you going to make more updates ⁉😎👍:pepewink:

Last edited:

amazing work! thank you!

EDIT: based on his screenshot, not much is unlocked, hence STARTER save. License Test is there so it was prob just unlocked from the cafe menu missions and you are starting from there. 16million credits, the Lambo and a shitload of other cars considering his Collector level is 49. that's plenty of $$$ to buy whatever else pops up in the used car dealership and some select cars from the Brands Store.

EDIT2: Bad News...sadly this save doesnt work. so it's true that alot of your World Tour mode data is saved online. i deleted my console save and loaded this in...i then go to World Tour and it shows my exact progress as i left it. not the progress above. Gippi, could you please explain how you were able to mod this save in the first place? thanks again!

Last edited:

amazing work! thank you!

EDIT: based on his screenshot, not much is unlocked, hence STARTER save. License Test is there so it was prob just unlocked from the cafe menu missions and you are starting from there. 16million credits, the Lambo and a shitload of other cars considering his Collector level is 49. that's plenty of $$$ to buy whatever else pops up in the used car dealership and some select cars from the Brands Store.

EDIT2: Bad News...sadly this save doesnt work. so it's true that alot of your World Tour mode data is saved online. i deleted my console save and loaded this in...i then go to World Tour and it shows my exact progress as i left it. not the progress above. Gippi, could you please explain how you were able to mod this save in the first place? thanks again!

Thanks for the information 👍:pepewink: ..its a good thing i did not go online YET😁.And yes i wish i know HOW DID HE DO IT :jeb:

Good thing I didn't start this because I've been reading all this online only saved data nonsense(which means Save Wizard won't support it in all likelihood).

The game save should work for people who haven't played it, just resign it and your good... though is this a starter save? Any trophies that pop out of order?

GIPPI, I need to know sir!

Nice work. I'm keeping this save for when this games on discount. My next purchase is GTAV on Playstation 5 next week. Hopefully our PS4 modded GTAV saves can work on PS5 version. :catjam:

Thanks for the information 👍:pepewink: ..its a good thing i did not go online YET😁.And yes i wish i know HOW DID HE DO IT :jeb:

You have Ingame a option called network. There you can delete your online server profile. I think when you delete it and then load the modded save that could be work ;)
I didnt test it, if anyone try this he can comment if it works or not ;)

Regards 7h1nk

i just tried going offline, erased server saves. but when going online, it doesn't work. maybe i haven't load correctly the modded save...

You have Ingame a option called network. There you can delete your online server profile. I think when you delete it and then load the modded save that could be work ;)

Regards 7h1nk

Thank you I did not know that, ill try....But to be safe i stay offline now😎👍

Regards 7h1nk

that option just deletes temporary downloads (like announcements and stuff). it doesnt remove your profile or career progress. i did read something that they are planning on allowing you to "start over" your world tour career in a future update. no idea if/how that will affect your server-side save.

that option just deletes temporary downloads (like announcements and stuff). it doesnt remove your profile or career progress. i did read something that they are planning on allowing you to "start over" your world tour career in a future update. no idea if/how that will affect your server-side save.
When create a new profile the game ask you your name profile and you have still four time for change name. In the decrypt save your name is there. So need change name with your profile account in the GT 7 server in the decrypt save.

When create a new profile the game ask you your name profile and you have still four time for change name. In the decrypt save your name is there. So need change name with your profile account in the GT 7 server in the decrypt save.

When creating a new profile, the game asks you what to name your profile, but you have 4 remaining attempts to change your name? Is that what your first sentence means?

In the decrypt save(which I don't believe you can obtain via Save Wizard as they don't support it) you could edit your name in hex.

How did you mod this GIPPI?

When creating a new profile, the game asks you what to name your profile, but you have 4 remaining attempts to change your name? Is that what your first sentence means?

In the decrypt save(which I don't believe you can obtain via Save Wizard as they don't support it) you could edit your name in hex.

How did you mod this GIPPI?

He won't answer this question :feels: And I tried his save both online & offline..No 16 million & no level 49 !

😎 I HAVE AN IDEA , HOW ABOUT GIPPI MODDING OUR SAVES ??

Last edited:

I just want to know if it would be possible with save editing or if someone shared a save with all licenses gold or with only 1 remaining. have about 8 total left and I just cant do them for the life of me! and hearing all this online only nonsense is making me dread that i started this game

Status
Not open for further replies.