• Welcome Guest to the new PlayerSquared! Please be aware the site is a work in progress & we'd appreciate your help in letting us know which features from the old site we're currently missing as well as report any bugs you find via this thread here: Bugs/Missing Features
  • If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

US Team Sonic Racing Save-Set Keys-Stars-Difficulty Trophies (CUSA10998)

reidouraidou

February 28, 2021
In the absolute absence of any US save for TSR, I took the arduous task of creating a save-set for this cursed game.
In this save, you just have to complete these stages to get all the stars/keys and difficulty trophies.
Chapter 1 is super easy and I completed it before deciding to make a save set cus the AI in this game is insanely difficult and I thought I wouldn't make it to the end:jeb:

https://mega.nz/file/oYw2iQjB#ulsKQPsacEcYlGIO5nhZqA5Fkum-M5dOmoNaggVCQao

The TSR Somewhat legit save is only if you want these trophies to be somewhat legit:
Last 6 stars + last key:
  • Chapter 2 Stage 2-2 Ring challenge [Starry-eyed trophy]
  • Chapter 3 Stage 3-7 Destruction [Reach For the Stars trophy]
  • Chapter 4 Stage 4-8 Daredevil [Starlight, Star Bright trophy]
  • Chapter 5 Stage 5-2 Eggpawn (Last Key) [Star Power / Cagophilist trophy]
  • Chapter 6 Stage 6-10 Traffic (This is the single hardest mission in the game{for me at least}. It sucks that I didn't noticed before getting all the other stars in the chapter) [Celestial trophy]
  • Chapter 7 Stage 7-12 Eggpawn [Supernova trophy]
    All the stars = [Can You Feel The Sunshine? trophy]
Hard Trophy and Paint kit Trophy:
  • Chapter 5 Stage 5-5 (Last Hard and Penultimate Expert) [Go Hard Or Go Home / Well, That Wasn't So Hard thophy]
  • Chapter 6 Stage 6-5 (Last Expert) [Speed Painter trophy]
And the TSR Everything done save is all of the above trophies already done. I don't know if anything will unlock If you do some races in each chapter, but it's very likely to. Enjoy diz sonic nutz can you feel the sunshine?? :catjam:

P.S.Both Destruction and Eggpawn races have easy cheats on youtube to cheese through them.
Basically with Destruction you drift through the targets and always shoot your rockets backwards, it just works. And some Destruction stages have even more cheats, just look them up.
Basically with Eggpawn, go back and forth in the spawn area of weapon pods and shoot shoot shoot. The robots keep respawning a few feet/meters away from you, making these Eggpawn stages the easiest in any game ever.

Last edited:
There are some saves for EU in this site and others already. This is the first and only US for now. Unfortunately, cant re-sign from US to eU and EU to US cuz Save Wizard won't allow advanced mode since this game has competitive online component.

Bliss you sir for this
The challenges on this games are merciless

Edit: Any chance you can make a save with 6-5d done in expert? I just can't make my team go above positions 11-12th :/

Edit 2: Ï was able to beat 6-5 on expert by a miracle. I kept losing to Amy's team, so I decided to use them. I went with Chao and was surpised how fast and well handled he is. Also,I abused item transfer to get more Ultimates. Big kept being below 8-10, luckily Amy scored 2nd so we won by a tiny margin vs Blaze's team. Glad this torture is over (btw, you are right, 6-10 is probably the worst, it took me 6 hours of repeating it with Shadow until I finally got it)

Last edited:
You left the most difficult missions to complete.
Your saves are almost useless.
If you're going to make a save to help, do it the right way!

Did you try the completed save to see if you can pop the trophies? There is only one hard mission in the non-complete one (stage 6-10). The rest are easy and exploitable as I explained in the post. Do those first and then try the completed save for the hard one.

Did you try the completed save to see if you can pop the trophies? There is only one hard mission in the non-complete one (stage 6-10). The rest are easy and exploitable as I explained in the post. Do those first and then try the completed save for the hard one.

To get the trophies legitimately you left the most difficult races undone: Ring Challenge, Drift, Trafic Attak, etc.
Why not a normal race to make it easier?

As I said in the post, by the time I realized I could actually make a save set, that horrible mission was the last one from the chapter. So, either you do at least that one or use the completed save and tell me if it works instead of arguing with me about things I cannot change.

reidouraidou save worked perfect for me what i did was beat the game first to unlock the chapters and when i finish the chapter i use reidouraidou save the ring challenge wasnt to bad just have to practice to get the timer to go up then the only trophys i was missing was the online trophy so my buddy help me with that and got the platinum thank you reidouraidou if it wasnt for you i wouldnt get the platinum

In the absolute absence of any US save for TSR, I took the arduous task of creating a save-set for this cursed game.
In this save, you just have to complete these stages to get all the stars/keys and difficulty trophies.
Chapter 1 is super easy and I completed it before deciding to make a save set cus the AI in this game is insanely difficult and I thought I wouldn't make it to the end:jeb:

https://mega.nz/file/oYw2iQjB#ulsKQPsacEcYlGIO5nhZqA5Fkum-M5dOmoNaggVCQao

The TSR Somewhat legit save is only if you want these trophies to be somewhat legit:
Last 6 stars + last key:
  • Chapter 2 Stage 2-2 Ring challenge [Starry-eyed trophy]
  • Chapter 3 Stage 3-7 Destruction [Reach For the Stars trophy]
  • Chapter 4 Stage 4-8 Daredevil [Starlight, Star Bright trophy]
  • Chapter 5 Stage 5-2 Eggpawn (Last Key) [Star Power / Cagophilist trophy]
  • Chapter 6 Stage 6-10 Traffic (This is the single hardest mission in the game{for me at least}. It sucks that I didn't noticed before getting all the other stars in the chapter) [Celestial trophy]
  • Chapter 7 Stage 7-12 Eggpawn [Supernova trophy]
    All the stars = [Can You Feel The Sunshine? trophy]
Hard Trophy and Paint kit Trophy:
  • Chapter 5 Stage 5-5 (Last Hard and Penultimate Expert) [Go Hard Or Go Home / Well, That Wasn't So Hard thophy]
  • Chapter 6 Stage 6-5 (Last Expert) [Speed Painter trophy]
And the TSR Everything done save is all of the above trophies already done. I don't know if anything will unlock If you do some races in each chapter, but it's very likely to. Enjoy diz sonic nutz can you feel the sunshine?? :catjam:

P.S.Both Destruction and Eggpawn races have easy cheats on youtube to cheese through them.
Basically with Destruction you drift through the targets and always shoot your rockets backwards, it just works. And some Destruction stages have even more cheats, just look them up.
Basically with Eggpawn, go back and forth in the spawn area of weapon pods and shoot shoot shoot. The robots keep respawning a few feet/meters away from you, making these Eggpawn stages the easiest in any game ever.

Thank you!!! It's people like you that make this community so great. Thanks for going out of your way to make the only US save, greatly appreciate it!!!!

"dO iT ThE rIgHt wAy 🥴" Man stfu. It's obvious that you don't appreciate anything in life. This man went out of his way to do something that he didn't need to do and all you're doing is complaining just because it's not in a convenient manner to you? Not even a thank you? Go on somewhere with this BS.

1) As stated, he didn't have to do anything.
2) Since the stages are so hard for you then get good. Don't get mad at someone else cause something is too hard for you.
3) How are the saves "almost useless" when they worked for others?

Gtfo

Pois é mesmo. Deixou só as missões mais dificies,save quase inútil. Tem que jogar até o capitulo 7 no save original, pegar todas as estrelas do capitulo 1 e dai sim usar o save do amigo e sofrer nos desafios.