• Welcome Guest to the new PlayerSquared! Please be aware the site is a work in progress & we'd appreciate your help in letting us know which features from the old site we're currently missing as well as report any bugs you find via this thread here: Bugs/Missing Features
  • If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

US Stranger of Paradise Final Fantasy Origin INSTAPLAT PS4 AND PS5

Welp, here's my first thread on here.

I've seen instas for two other regions so thought I'd throw my US save in the mix since there's still no Advanced mode for SW. Trying to give back to the community that's helped me more times than I can count.

This being a Team Ninja game, you can cross save between BOTH versions ala Nioh, so both are insta-plattable. Everything will autopop, unlike Nioh whereas that had mission specific trophies. No worries here though.

Don't forget to "Thank" the post to see the contents. Enjoy!

CUSA29578

Yes you need the PS4 version as you have to upload the save file from the PS4 versions main menu. Then you can redownload right back from the main menu to isntaplat PS4 version. Then get on PS5 version and download from the main menu to instaplat PS5 version.

When I download to PS4 only some things pop. The jobs related trophies are not popping upon load.

After a re-read it made a lot more sense. Thanks!

For anyone in the future reading, in the main menu of the game there is an option to manage save files. You need to upload the platinum save file to your ps-cloud and then redownload it from the same main menu in game in order to instantly pop the platinum trophy.

<3

will I understand?
I don't have ps5. Do I need the ps5 save to resign and put it on ps4?
That's it?

this save available is 4 or ps5???
if it's 4 then it's gone!!!! it doesn't work for me.

Last edited: