• Welcome Guest to the new PlayerSquared! Please be aware the site is a work in progress & we'd appreciate your help in letting us know which features from the old site we're currently missing as well as report any bugs you find via this thread here: Bugs/Missing Features
  • If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

Multi Modded Dying Light 2: (New) COBRA 1.17 Save [CUSA12584] [CUSA12555]

Dying Light 2: (PS4) (PC) NEW saves with harpoon gun + more! - YouTube

----------------- -----------------
PS4 PC
----------------- -----------------
Fully working on 1.17 update

- CUSA12555
- CUSA12584

(NEW - 09/24/22)

My save is now an end game save, you can also use it as a starter through NG+

Two versions available: NORMAL & MODDED health/stamina/no fall damage/super jump/super run

- Added 101 Harper Level
- Added Harper Tokens, Mutation Samples
- Normal Nightrunner & Elite have already been purchased
- New chapter weapons: Aristocrat, Raging Dragon, Ancestral Dragon and chapter 2 re-skins added
- New pistol (currently using crossbow animations) added
- Harpoon ammo set to 300 to avoid frame rate drop
- Crafting parts/resources set to x9999 in inventory and stash
- New valuables 'Crystal Dust' added
- New weapon charms added

1.17 update -

- New weapon charms added
- Added Max Huntress level
- Added 9999 Huntress Tokens
- Added 200,000 Mutation Samples
- Added lots of unbreakable weapons
- Added unreleased crossbows and a bow (will be receiving their names/skins in DLC update)
- Added droppable 4x Ka Doom Shotguns ;)
- Added EasterEgg weapon and EasterEgg clothing pieces; Octopus Mask, Blue Hair
- Added unreleased throwables from Bloody Ties DLC
- Added plenty of ammo for the Ballista Bow and Hunter Crossbow
- All new collectables have been collected
- All current Agent outfits unlocked

If there are any saves showing as incompatible or corrupt on PS4 US version, just delete those because I was using them to test things.

Note: If you drop the legbreaker crossbow, broom, colin's pet and the unbreakable weapons with no red mark next to them they will be removed from your inventory. The game won't allow you to add
them back to the inventory. Don't try to add them to your stash either.

Saves created and re-regioned by COBRA for PS4 and converted for PC, enjoy :)
Credits to Almighty for Harper, Huntress and mutation samples codes. Credits to Save Wizard for other codes.

vv Download vv

MediaFire: My Files

MEGA: https://mega.nz/folder/oiBQhKSJ#0rHhQcXS-FPu8630KH1hIg

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Dying Light 2: (NEW) modded starter and mid-game save [CUSA12584] [CUSA12555]

Thanks for the save.

Does anyone have a save before the "A place to call home" mission? My trophy is bugged. thank you

Re: Dying Light 2: (NEW) modded starter and mid-game save [CUSA12584] [CUSA12555]

for the INHIBITOR upgrades... choose the save labeled NORMAL ive tested these save in the US version. THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! saved me probably 20 hours of my life !!!

Last edited:
Re: Dying Light 2: [PC] (NEW) modded starter and mid-game save [CUSA12584] [CUSA12555

(NEW) UPDATED (04/02/22) - The scorpio harpoon gun has been added with 999 ammo for you to enjoy, higher DMG legendary weapons
have also been added. The new Goon Smasher has been added with 3 weapon mods on it. Can also be redeemed from the stash.
New unreleased Turbine and Dirty Cleaver weapons have been added as well as two new unreleased paraglider skins.

Re: Dying Light 2: [PC] (NEW) modded starter and mid-game save [CUSA12584] [CUSA12555

Dying Light 2: (PS4) (PC) NEW saves with harpoon gun + more! - YouTube

Both saves contain an arsenal of legendary weapons, also come with modded weapons with 4 weapon mods added to them. I have added max inhibitors but not spent them on upgrading health/stamina so that you can max out whichever one you want. Below are the things you get with this save:

- Level 9 character
- Max skills
- Max inhibitors
- Max blueprints (upgraded)
- Easter egg items: 6x Ka doom shotgun (legendary), hoverboard, broom, outfit gear
- All current TechlandGG outfits and secret outfits, paraglider skins. Also has TechlandGG unused codes for Twitch drops, Hussar
- All level 9 artifact outfit sets for Tank, Brawler, Medic and Ranger with 13.4% stats
- Max crafting parts/resources
- High DMG weapons such as the Shocker katana, Bad Gal, Pyramid Blade, Double Daggers Of The Night and more
- Inventory and stash maxed out with legendary weapons, inventory includes some unbreakable weapons and stash contains the TEST weapons but they have been modded to feature 4 weapon mods
- Saves may also unlock the trophies relating to collectables, very easy to collect the remaining ones

UPDATED - (04/10/22). NEW Cobra Machete and EasterEgg nightrunner tool has been added, saves now also contain more unbreakable weapons and weapons with 12 stats on them (credits to bub#0001 & Zombie Chopper for the code)

UPDATED (04/13/22) - PC saves are now available! Credits to zCaazual for sharing the method on how to decompress/compress PC saves.

(NEW) UPDATED (04/02/22) - The scorpio harpoon gun has been added with 999 ammo for you to enjoy, higher DMG legendary weapons
have also been added. The new Goon Smasher has been added with 3 weapon mods on it. Can also be redeemed from the stash.
New unreleased Turbine and Dirty Cleaver weapons have been added as well as two new unreleased paraglider skins.

Download MEGA: https://mega.nz/folder/Nnp2HLCY#Gy0SD6D_UHgzGlaEzJyVrw

Download MediaFire: My Files

Enjoy :)

Update Plz

so the inhibitors for the beginning save i can max out health but get left at 14 out of 26 for stamina any fix?

I didn't know about that, it should be fixed now because there's just an end game save, if you want the starter it would be through a NG+