• Welcome Guest to the new PlayerSquared! Please be aware the site is a work in progress & we'd appreciate your help in letting us know which features from the old site we're currently missing as well as report any bugs you find via this thread here: Bugs/Missing Features
  • If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

Multi Tiny Tina's Wonderlands - Little Saveset [CUSA23766] & [CUSA23767]

xTheSolutionNOT

VIP User
VIP User
October 18, 2020
SLQ5Jsj.jpg

UPDATE April 6, 2022: Thread updated with a working save for the side quests.

Hello, ladies aaaand gentlemen.

today I present you a save set for all Side Quests and a few misc Trophies in Tiny Tina's Wonderlands. You can get these Trophies with this saveset:

Completionist is next to Godliness
Complete all side quests.

Controlled Chaos
Reach Chaos level 20.

You, Esquire
Complete "The Trial of Crooked-Eye Phil".

Parasites Lost
Complete "Walk the Stalk".

So Much for That Guy
Complete "The Ditcher".

Instructions for these trophies are in the download. All Saves contain a level 40 character. Also, all saves contain a modded profile. You kill everything in one shot. Your health will be shown as negative, but don't worry. You won't die easily, also you can still kill yourself. If you don't want it, just don't resign the profile.

Here are the stats for the modded profile.

https://imgur.com/4FqQ4EF

https://imgur.com/U7Arx2H

Also, all skill points are maxed out:

https://imgur.com/Pa2hM5v

A huge shoutout goes to:

Proto/Xcier - he created the modded profile

DOWNLOAD :
To see this hidden content, you must like this content.

If you need any help with Side Quests or other stuff, visit: Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands Trophy Guide & Roadmap

Last edited:
Re: Tiny Tina's Wonderlands - Sidequests & Level 40 (near Platinum Save) [CUSA23767]

can you re-region to CUSA23766?

thx

If you could do me a favor and create multiple characters, I'm talking about 15 characters, then yes I can re region it for you. So just create 15 characters on your game, copy all saves to a USB, and zip them on your computer. Upload the zip to mediafire.com and send me the link.

Re: Tiny Tina's Wonderlands - Sidequests & Level 40 (near Platinum Save) [CUSA23767]

here you are.

15 characters

CUSA23766

Awesome, I really appreciate it. I added a re regioned save into the starting post.

sleepbirdcyp <--- It's from the same area, can you share it with me? Please. thank you. (CUSA23766)

I added a US save into the starting post.

Re: Tiny Tina's Wonderlands - Sidequests & Level 40 [CUSA23766] & [CUSA23767]

really thx

but the trophy for all sidequests do not pop.

sad

Yea I'm working on that. I think it bugged out because i played 2 side quests with a friend, i wasn't the host. That's what causes the bug. So i probably have to male a new character for that. It will be faster then waiting for Gearbox to fix it. I'll make a new character as fast as i can.

question
is this bannable for online ?
wanted to powerlevel my friend and help him out through the story with this save

If you play with friends only, you won't be banned. If you play with randoms, they could maybe report you which may lead to a ban. But i can't say anything for sure about it.

The stat mods on the profile is so OP that the currently equipped ward doesn't even show up on the screen and health is constantly in the negatives and in the red. Any chance the modded stats can be turned down a few digits to fix this issue?

The stat mods on the profile is so OP that the currently equipped ward doesn't even show up on the screen and health is constantly in the negatives and in the red. Any chance the modded stats can be turned down a few digits to fix this issue?

The health is fine, you have basically god mode, you can still kill yourself tho. There will be profiles with lower stats, but I can't give any ETA since I'm not the creator.