• Welcome Guest to the new PlayerSquared! Please be aware the site is a work in progress & we'd appreciate your help in letting us know which features from the old site we're currently missing as well as report any bugs you find via this thread here: Bugs/Missing Features
  • If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

Multi Modded 7 Days To Die [CUSA03455] [CUSA03446]

SyrenRemix

Reverse Engineer
Staff
October 25, 2020
e9uDL9z.jpg

Attention all 7 Days To Die players! Before you continue reading, please be aware that stopping any workbenches, forges, and mixers will cause your console to crash. This is due to the highest Hex value (2147483647) and is irreversible. We do not recommend stopping any of these processes.

We would also like to inform you that there will be no future updates to any game save on this site until leechers who sell free game saves on Discord are banned from the site. Please check out the thread posted by our admin regarding "NO SELLING SAVES OR LINKING OFF SITE!"

Now that we have that out of the way, let's talk about this modded 7 Days To Die game save! This game save has been completely modified to the max, and a lot of work has been done to fix any issues and improve the overall gaming experience. TheFunPimps may have added some unnecessary items and textures, but we have removed around 150k blocks to reduce lag and added tons of loot for you to enjoy.

The base has been improved to make it pretty much indestructible, and we have added more trophies to unlock. For new players, you can unlock several achievements such as crafting your first axe, placing your bedroll, and crafting your first wood frame. There are also achievements for placing your Land Claim, crafting items, killing zombies, and traveling certain distances. These will auto-pop once you load into the game.

However, we cannot stress enough that stopping any workbenches, forges, and mixers will cause your console to crash completely. We understand that reading the thread can be tedious, but it is important to avoid any issues. Lastly, we apologize for any inconvenience caused by the floating hill outside the base, which can be knocked down by adding a frame to it.

For new players playing this game for the first time, you'll unlock the following.
Cause he's the Axe Man
Craft your first axe
Good in the sack
Place your bedroll, old bed or king-sized bed
Playing Doctor
Stop a critical bleed-out with a bandage, first aid bandage or first aid kit
Handy Man
Craft your first wood frame
The Homestead Act
Place your Land Claim

Alexander Bell
Craft 50 Items
Benjamin Franklin
Craft 500 Items
Henry Ford
Craft 1500 Items
Thomas Edison
Craft 5000 Items

The Grave Digger
Kill 10 Zombies
The Embalmer
Kill 100 Zombies
The Mortician
Kill 500 Zombies
The Funeral Director
Kill 2500 Zombies

Christopher Columbus
Travel 10 Kilometers
Ferdinand Megellan
Travel 50 Kilometers
Marco Polo
Travel 250 Kilometers
Neil Armstrong
Travel 1000 Kilometers

These will also auto pop once you load into the game
Alive and Kicking
Reached 125 in Wellness
Fit as a Fiddle
Reached 150 in Wellness
Healthy as a horse
Reached 175 in Wellness
The Picture of Good Health
Reached 200 in Wellness

Kill 1 Zombie to make all these pop for you
Scavenger
Scored 10 in a single Game
Adventurer
Scored 50 in a single Game
Nomad
Scored 250 in a single Game
Warrior
Scored 500 in a single Game
Survivalist
Scored 1000 in a single Game

These will auto pop once you load into the game
Brush with Death
50 mins Lived in Single Player Game
Near-Death Experience
250 mins Lived in Single Player Game
Cheated Death
500 mins Lived in Single Player Game
Nearly Immortal
1250 mins Lived in Single Player Game

Eat Glass to make the pop
Bite The Dust
Die 5 Times
Knock em Dead
Die 25 Times
Your Number's Up
Die 100 Times
Meet Your Maker
Die 500 Times

Some trophies will instantly pop on the load and some will pop once you do the trophy
https://imgur.com/a/yIJZiUx

Stats Fully Maxed Out
Max Level 200
Wellness 250
Everything Unlocked In The Game
EU Game Save
To see this hidden content, you must like this content.
EU Game Save Death Trophies
US Game Save

Multi-Region 7 Days to Die Modded [CUSA03455] [CUSA03446] - YouTube

l3E7sjB.png

9gg2jPO.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: [EU] 7 Days To Die Modded [CUSA03455]

e9uDL9z.jpg

What's up people, so I decided I would redo the 7 Days To Die game save that was available on NGU before someone deleted it for whatever reason, I could have reuploaded it but figured nah and decided to start a freshgame savee for you guys. About a year ago I had asked savewizard to add it to their database but refused due to the popularity, so I decided to have a shot at decrypting the save, thankfully I was successful and was able to edititss hex values. I need to have alot of blocks and equipment to make it happen hense the big base where you will find it useful to obtain a bunch of trophies, if you play it and done correctly, I haven't been bother to add a txt file on what you need to do as the trophies are quite obvious. If this is your first time playing this game you will unlock more trophies than those who have already played this game and have obtained other trophies.

For new players playing this game for the first time you'll unlock the following,

Let some time go past and these will pop also

FYI i have added the highest value in hex so dont extract them from the furnaces and workbenches otherwise you'll crash the game and possible your console
have tested this on PS4 obvoiusly and PS5 all works grand. I've also removed some of the environment. like underwater that wasnt exactly useful for the player. Now I'm currently on PS4 Pro 4.51 for older consoles you probably wont notice the chances as in the stuttering but on the Pro's you will. Sorry to took me along time to finish the thread ive just been really busy I hope you like the save alot of work has been put into it.
Oh before I go I think, I've disabled the zombies so you'll have to enable them found them annoying when doing the edits.

I've Finished the Thread
I have left the old game save on it incase you like that better for whatever reason and Added the new game save which is called Updated

Once you load the game up this will auto pop for you

Brush with Death
50 mins Lived in Single Player Game
Near Death Experience
250 mins Lived in Single Player Game
Cheated Death
500 mins Lived in Single Player Game
Nearly Immortal
1250 mins Lived in Single Player Game

Kill your player or get killed and these will also Auto pop for you all at once
Alive and Kicking

Reached 125 in Wellness
Fit as a Fiddle
Reached 150 in Wellness
Healthly as a horse
Reached 175 in Wellness
The Picture of Good Health
Reached 200 in Wellness

Kill a single Zombie and these will also pop
Scavenger
Scored 10 in a single Game
Adventurer
Scored 50 in a single Game
Nomad
Scored 250 in a single Game
Warrior
Scored 500 in a single Game
Survivalist
Scored 1000 in a single Game

Their will be 3 furnaces pick the one with clay and stay in it maybe go for a coffee just make sure you dont back out of it.

Alexander Bell
Craft 50 Items
Benjamin Franklin
Craft 500 Items
Henry Ford
Craft 1500 Items
Thomas Edison
Craft 5000 Items

How do I download this save ? I can't find the download option someone help please

Hello, to access downloads, please express your gratitude to the previous thread. Once you've done that, the downloads will become available for you. If you require assistance with Save Wizard, I'd suggest reaching out to someone else, as I do not use that program at all.

For more information, you can check this How to use Game Saves + How to buy Save Wizard on how to use game saves and purchase Save Wizard.

Last edited:
Re: MULTI-REGION 7 Days To Die Modded [CUSA03455] [CUSA03446]

e9uDL9z.jpg

Word of Warning, Do Not Stop any of the workbenches, forges, and or mixers if you do cancel any of these it will crash your console completely it's because it's the highest Hex value (2147483647)

Alright, Playersquared members, welcome back to the 7 Days To Die thread where the game save is completely modded to the max. A lot of work has been done to this save. I have fixed a lot of broken shit on the save, for starters you won't lag as bad as you would when you create a game with this save it's been reduced TheFunPimps deserve a slap in the head to how broken the made this game and added so much useless shit that didn't need to be added to the Navezgane epically stuff that you could access on a regular world… I've removed around 150k blocks in this world, you will see textures missing once you start the game save up. Not only that, but I have added so much loot for you to enjoy playing instead of searching for it yourself and wait for it to smelt down, I have improved the base where you can unlock trophies. The base is pretty indestructible, the undead have a hard time when in the bunker to hit you. I will update this game save one more time with more trophies to obtain. Please take your time at reading the thread cause if you failed to read the thread and stop these equipments you will completely crash your PS4/PS5 and if you come back here to mention it I did highlight it in (Red Text) above that this will happen best to leave them alone you can take stuff out of them but not to cancel them. Anyway, I won't bore you, enjoy. Oh! Sorry I also forgot to mention outside your base there is a floating hill on the outside of your base, I was trying stuff out to knock it down simply add a frame to it, and it will fall over Added Profile with World.

For new players playing this game for the first time, you'll unlock the following.

These will also auto pop once you load into the game

These will auto pop once you load into the game.

l3E7sjB.png

9gg2jPO.png

Hello I literally was on Twitter asking SaveWizard to add this game to their Database and a user gave me a link which brought me here. I just want to say how awesome it is to have this game save. I love this game I'm currently level 41 but to have all the stats maxed out is pretty sweet I find the grind to much. I look forward to playing the game save. 💖

Hello I literally was on Twitter asking SaveWizard to add this game to their Database and a user gave me a link which brought me here. I just want to say how awesome it is to have this game save. I love this game I'm currently level 41 but to have all the stats maxed out is pretty sweet I find the grind to much. I look forward to playing the game save. 💖

Your welcome enjoy

Hi sorry to bother you but I just wanted to say that this gamesave is rocking, I earned 25 trophys for doing nothing 10 of them popped when I was loading into the gamesave. The base is also awesome the zombies can't hit me at all and do very minimum damage to the base. I will be totally honest I was not expecting all this I just thought it was a gamesave and didn't understand what you meant by auto pops the trophy. This is by far the best site I've been linked to. I have seen your posts on android apps that is brilliant, I always wanted to know how to modify apps rather then downloading doggy apps for the internet. This has really made me super excited.

It's all good I know how to work Save Wizard & assigning other saves to my own but i didn't know there was a thanks option with a thumb at the button left of the post I found it eventually haha

Hi sorry to bother you but I just wanted to say that this gamesave is rocking, I earned 25 trophys for doing nothing 10 of them popped when I was loading into the gamesave. The base is also awesome the zombies can't hit me at all and do very minimum damage to the base. I will be totally honest I was not expecting all this I just thought it was a gamesave and didn't understand what you meant by auto pops the trophy. This is by far the best site I've been linked to. I have seen your posts on android apps that is brilliant, I always wanted to know how to modify apps rather then downloading doggy apps for the internet. This has really made me super excited.

I'm glad you are enjoying the gamesave. Yes and No with the zombies hitting you or the base, their hit box is quite small, so they tend you miss half the time. So the zombies can hit you but because of the barbedwire around the bunker they see that an object is in front of the player so because it's not a block they tend to try jumping over it, but the Iron bars stop that for doing that, so they tend to get stuck in an animation until you knock them out of it. In relation to the trophies that auto popping, I will be adding more to the save. I've added a link, so you can view the trophies that you will earn. Yeah! So about the android app if you could keep that separate from this thread but as I mention to another user I won't be continuing those tutorials, but you should learn the logistics of it If you want to start learning it I'd advise you to learn Java first before doing anything.

Hi, thanks for the death trophies they all popped up after I ate the glass in the toolbar. I could only imagine how boring they must of been I die 5 times in your main EU game save it took around 30mins to die 5 times the game took so long loading for each death but I'm glad they are all done is the main thing. That 2500 trophies to kill players would be good to have if you'd be adding those.