• Welcome Guest to the new PlayerSquared! Please be aware the site is a work in progress & we'd appreciate your help in letting us know which features from the old site we're currently missing as well as report any bugs you find via this thread here: Bugs/Missing Features
  • If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

US Modded Dead Island DE Ultimate OP Save [CUSA03684]

AbyssXVIII

VIP User
VIP User
May 9, 2022
DEAD ISLAND DE​

Hey guys Abyss here this is my supreme ultimate OP modded dead island save

Over 30hrs into each character - Inventory full of super OP modded weapons for you & friends
Map fully unlocked all areas open - Super modded grenades for you & friends
Safe & unbannable - You ready to relive your childhood in all it glory? Newcomers your in for a treat

GODMODE - UNLIMITED AMMO - INSANE CASH DROPS
WEAPON WHEEL SET WITH DEVISTATING WEAPONS
THERE IS NO BETTER DEAD ISLAND DE SAVE!!!

XIAN (Bad Bish) - all quests complete up to her position - focused around modded melee weapons - Main Char
SAM (MY DUDE!) - focused around modded guns - Side Char
RIDER (DLC TIME BABY) - focused around both modded melee & modded guns - DLC Char

Download file - Place file into a new folder named CUSA03684 and place that folder inside a new ZIP folder
Import to Save Wizard - Load up on Ps4 & Enjoy
:pepewink:

1st link is main save 2nd link is bin file (you do not need the bin file)

Xian main save - GAMESAVESave0sav
Xian bin file - GAMESAVESave0sav
Sam main save - GAMESAVESave2sav
Sam bin file - GAMESAVESave2sav
Rider main save - GAMESAVESave1sav
Rider bin file - https://www.mediafire.com/file/mhu08fg4we6hgh8/GAMESAVESave1sav.bin/file

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Dead Island DE (US) Insane Saves

Ahh!! Yes, another person who doesn't know what he/she is doing you do realize you are supposed to keep these files in the folder right? other than that these are useless and how are you a VIP and don't know the basics of this Sh**

Last edited:
Re: Dead Island DE (US) Insane Saves

Ahh!! Yes, another person who doesn't know what he/she is doing you do realize you are supposed to keep these files in the folder right? other than that these are useless and how are you a VIP and don't know the basics of this Sh**

It's annoying if someone only uploads the files indeed. but he wrote that the saves are us version. So just create a folder called "CUSA03684" and put the save and the bin fil in there. should work.

Bro. can I use this for a new game or starter save or something to replay the whole game for fun with an OP character and earn all the trophies in the process? that would be cool

Yes all my Dead Island saves start after the prologue can do that with a new character for the very beginning trophies but these are deff starter saves! Check out my Riptide saves if you enjoy these!

Yes all my Dead Island saves start after the prologue can do that with a new character for the very beginning trophies but these are deff starter saves! Check out my Riptide saves if you enjoy these!

Bro i got a question. how do i get the use 100 large medkit trophy andd the one using a large medkit for a minor wound? since our character is invincable lol

Bro i got a question. how do i get the use 100 large medkit trophy andd the one using a large medkit for a minor wound? since our character is invincable lol

Some things you gotta just use your head for most likely make a new character (wont effect modded ones) and do it legit may be afew issues like that requiring a slight workaround lol.

So i got the platinum.
here a few remarks for people who will still play with this save
pro's:
- its super fun to play with this character, solo and coop
- you can get most trophies without any problems
- awesome weapons
con's:
- character is already rank 60
- almost all the weapons are therefore level 60 too and you cant share em with friends in coop
- you wont find any collectibles, they are all done
- you are invincible and cant use a medkit for the trophy

like Abyss said there is workarounds (do stuff on a new char,a few guns are droppable for noobs etc)

Sidenote: if you use the savegame to play as XIAN , the game actually thinks you play as Sam b. Take that too consideration for the trophies you need to do act 1 with 4 different characters etc

So overall a great save , maybe there's a little space for optimizing if possible. Will definately try the Riptide save too.